Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Topic: new demon

Forum Home > Black Magick > new demon

cyberkid2

Hi there, I'm new to this forum. I have just received my first demon, and followed the instructions on bonding with demonics in Charm School.

How do I know if I did the bonding ritual right?

Wanna hear your replies soon, thanks!

June 25, 2011 at 10:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

legion667

I believe harnessing the power of a fallen Angel can bring forth great magickal strengths however be prepared for a titanic astral struggle trying to control a fallen Angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best way to gain MAGICK STRENGTH QUICKLY and KEEP IT is to enslalv a FALLEN ANGEL!!!!

--
June 26, 2011 at 2:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FireDeMoN

Cyberkid2 -

Congrats on your adoption of your new spirit companion. I wish you and your spirit a lifetime of happiness and I am sure you’ll both have fantastic time together. I am happy and proud owner of many demons and I can tell you, once you adopt a demon, you’ll never look back LOL

I am sure your bonding ritual went a smooth one. If you followed the exact instructions in Charm School then I am sure you’ve did the bonding ritual correctly. Don’t worry, if you feel your bonding ritual did not go according to how you’ve planned, by all means, re-perform it again! You can perform the ritual more then once. Not only it will tighten the bond but it will also make it stronger one too. Personally, I’ve been performing it only once and then working on other things like offering and communicating which also helps tighten the bond between the two companions. I am not sure how you currently communicated with your Demon but you can use pendulum to ask your demon if you preformed the bonding ritual correctly. He/she will be able to give you a better answer

Legion667 -

Demons and Fallen Angel are two different species of entities. Although some religious may consider them to be of a same specie of entity but here at Spirited Enterprise we’ve learnt the differences between these two and always have an open mind about certain spirit/entity.

Now if a spirit is bound correctly and properly, it’s not hard to control at all. Although there is a little difference between light spirit and darker spirits. A darker spirit often try to test they companion, to see if they are worth they companionship or not. However I never had any trouble with my companions; let it be white light companions or darker companions. The trick is to work with them as well as having them to work with you. It shouldn’t always be “me, me, me” but “me, you, me and you”. Treat them with respect and you'll be treated the same.

--

*~* A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie *~* 

* Previously Known As UK85 *

June 27, 2011 at 12:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

leslie

I rarely get on here...and I am not versed on demons and such...but I find the idea of "enslaving" a fallen angel ... I don't know....  Having seven unbound fallen angels here...I feel a bit taken aback.  Is such a thing possible?

June 27, 2011 at 6:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FireDeMoN

All spirits and entities at Spirited Enterprise are bound willingly without a type of forcing or pressure on them. Then they are treated with utmost respect and love and after considerable amount of time and love being devoted to them, they are then place in the hands of others which is why ALL of SE spirits are so devoted and caring. Not to mention the consistency and friendship they offer to us all. No spirit or entity is enslaved or treated in a wrongly manners in the hands of these lovely ladies. I can guarantee you that, however not all sellers are as kind and loving as Spirited Enterprise and these sellers, if requires, will bind a spirit forceful or enslave a spirit to work with human for sake of few dollars. It’s called cruelty! Some understand and some knowing all this, will do what they feel is right.

By the way, you mean you have 7 unbound fallen Angels with you? Now this is pretty amazing

--

*~* A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie *~* 

* Previously Known As UK85 *

June 29, 2011 at 1:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

leslie

I hate the idea that spirits can be forcibly bound...I guess unless that spirit or entity is harmful and it's the only way to neutralize it. 

Yes, 7 unbound fallen angels.  A few showed up...and a few of those few stayed.  They attracted a few more who became curious as to why they were here...and then they stayed.  Why?  I have no clue.  I just know they are here.  LOL...I get a lot of visitors.  The energy of a fallen angel is...whoa...I can't handle it for longer than a few seconds.  It's just so intense.  That is why the idea of enslaving one just seems impossible to me.  I don't think it can be done except by God. 

June 29, 2011 at 11:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos