Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Topic: Bring him back

Forum Home > Ask A Professional > Bring him back

moviegal2

I need help from the group here. I have tried everything to bring my ex back and spent tons of money and want to know how i can get him back? is there someone out there that truly can do this? I am about to give up. PLease help. I miss him and i am running out of money too :(

June 27, 2011 at 6:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FireDeMoN

Hi there Moviegal2 -

First of all, I welcome you to Spirited Enterprise. Secondly, I am deeply sorry about your ex and the amount of money you’ve been spending. There are many con artists out there, just waiting for the opportunity to scam living day light out of the poor customers. I am happy to know you are finally here, where everyone is treated with love, respect and honesty.

Now with your type of problem, I’d suggest you email Mother Moon or Sister Raven (there is a “contact me” page at the left side of the homepage) whom shell is able to provide you more in-depth advice and solution. There are few spells that could be cast but that all depends on your circumstances, hence its far better for some one with the expertise look into this matter and be able to provide you more information/advice on your problem. I could suggest few things myself but they will not be anything like what Mother Moon could do for you, hence I suggest you email her straight away.

Also, if you have any spirit within your own fold, you could ask them to hold onto your ex till Mother Moon gets back to you or start the spell casting process.

Anyway, if you ever need of a friend, we all are here for you.

I wish you all the best, my friend :)

--

*~* A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie *~* 

* Previously Known As UK85 *

June 28, 2011 at 12:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

i've been there believe me but spirited enterprise helped me. i'm back with my partner now quite happily :3 don't give in yet

June 28, 2011 at 11:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos