Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Neophyte Discussions > Succubus purchase?

ParaNorm

Any updates on experiences? 

Also, is it true that Succubus/Incubus can get too possessive of their keeper and harm their relationship with the opposite sex (i.e. making others not as attractive to you, negatively effecting relationships with your partner, etc)?

August 26, 2011 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

I've read how succubi/incubi can become possessive, but I haven't had any trouble with mine so far, although I'm single and happy that way. I haven't noticed any of my other relationships negatively effected. I think this is where the house rules would come in to let the succubus or incubus know what is acceptable behavior and what won't be tolerated.

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

August 26, 2011 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

People that have those experiences are usually inexperiednced or Misinformed about these spirits, and so of course they would have that sort of experience.  Keep in mind if a seller promotes this belief about Succubus, then I would be wary of getting a Succubus spirit to them.  Afterall... a spirit conjure does in a sense reflect the personality of the conjurer.  Like attracts like.

I've never had problems with Succubus in this arena as I do conjure my own.  In fact I had the oppossite problem with my Succubus as it caused girls to become very attracted, but of course of a specific type of girls due to the specific conjure I did.  You will learn about the conjurer just by interacting with their spirits =)  This world is a house of mirrors.

August 27, 2011 at 12:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

FYI.   After initial bonding ritual, to bond closer to a Succubus after that during playtime with her, give Ejaculate and Orgasm offerings.  They love it.  Naturally they take those offerings as that is what Succubus's do, but when you whole heartedly give it up "consciously"  then they really love it.  Its like a spirit getting permission to go full speed.  Now of course, the strength of the interaction is based on how closely bonded you are to them.  Been bonding with other spirits and had to put off one Succubus until I had time.  Last night she literally pinned me to the bed.  Before that, it was horny feelings here and there as I was busy bonding with others until I realized she reached a sufficient strength level.

August 27, 2011 at 12:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ParaNorm

Temaeyah - Thanks for the info!

Biosynth - Wow, Thanks man, that really helps.

Just had a couple of more questions -

1.) What else can Succubus do for you besides sexual experiences? Can they heighten those things in real life? Can they attract people to you, help you find love, improve your real sex life, etc?

2.) Can they manifest in ways other than dreams? Like if you want to have an "experience" in the middle of the day, will they come? I've always wondered about non-dream experiences with Succubus.

3.) How easy is it to bond with them?

August 27, 2011 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

My experiences with Succubus are more in the physical realm than the dream realm.  Though I do dream of entities occassionally.  I can physically feel their touch and it depends on who I am getting the conjure from or if I do it myself.

Now...conjuring a Succubus yourself will most likely be way different than if you get it from a conjurer.  This is due to some things like difference in energy and the type of bindings they do.  Yes they attract girls, but you also have to be very careful as when you turn up the sexual energy it isn't always a positive experience.  This is due to a number of reasons, but namely some girls always don't react well to high levels of sexual energy, and especially if you show no interest in them they can get "bitchy." lol.  Seriously.  Its a trade-off in a sense.

Overall I am finding my experiences positive though.  Like I said, it depends on whom you get the Succubus from and just what individual personality it has.  Best I can help with.

August 28, 2011 at 1:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

edphinx

I just joined and also a noob, just find out few days ago that my first spirit is a Spy Vampire and not a Succubus like I was conviced, now after read this thread have a really happy feeling of how a great community it is, and is my first thread that just finished of read but see all the help that you give to a beginner is really amazing, Just completed all my spiritual purchases for the current month and becoming a bit sad that didn't know about SE before, but the next month will get for sure a spirit from here.

Also I gonna try that bonding ritual also, I feeling curious about them. And have try what Biosynth suggest, looks really logical to me, because I also maximize everything, and feel connected with the idea of full process at the extreme available.

June 15, 2012 at 1:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ninja

edphinx at June 15, 2012 at 1:00 PM

I just joined and also a noob, just find out few days ago that my first spirit is a Spy Vampire and not a Succubus like I was conviced, now after read this thread have a really happy feeling of how a great community it is, and is my first thread that just finished of read but see all the help that you give to a beginner is really amazing, Just completed all my spiritual purchases for the current month and becoming a bit sad that didn't know about SE before, but the next month will get for sure a spirit from here.

Also I gonna try that bonding ritual also, I feeling curious about them. And have try what Biosynth suggest, looks really logical to me, because I also maximize everything, and feel connected with the idea of full process at the extreme available.

edphinx,

Welcome to SE!

I found SE at the appropriate time in my path... and so have you.

June 15, 2012 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

aleena

I too found SE at the perfect time.. Luckily they were my first purchase and dealers and I have YET to find anyone better...

Count youself as one of the lucky ones!

--

June 15, 2012 at 2:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Subscribe To Our Site

Tell A Friend About SE

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector