Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: How to make my djinn appear

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > How to make my djinn appear

strange

Recently I bought a djinn ring and i did what and how to call the djinn .but it has been 1 week , nothing has happened at all . I light candle even ,I talk to the djinn day time and night time . I wear the ring , I talk like i would talk to a friend. no sign of any thing at all,

I am  disapointed tha maybe i am doing some thing wrong .Can any one help me here .Its a marid female...

thxs

Strange

January 5, 2011 at 5:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Laure

Did you buy the vessel from Spirited Enterprise? I would not worry about its authenticity if you did. If from anyone, for instance, on ebay, that's a different story.

I have two. They took quite a while to warm up. It seems to cost them quite a lot of effort to appear visually, and the appearances are very brief. They aren't into detailed verbal communication. They are very good at letting me know whether a given situation is safe or not safe. I'm out a lot at night, and they've prompted me very firmly to take alternative routes at times. They seem very committed to my physical safety and health. I have actually "seen" them most clearly and for the longest times while sick. They don't appear at all interested in what I do professionally, but in keeping me safe and healthy. I give them credit for great healing abilities and helping me come out of a medical crisis not just well, but with much, much better results than most people who've had the same medical situation. And this may be their individual natures, but mine seem to show themselves visually and be much more comfortable in India, where we spent some time a few  years ago, than in the United States. Maybe mine have roots and ties in India.

I'd say don't nag him/her  to appear. Invite them to communicate as they see fit.  I think "appearing" involves a lot of energy and, after all, doesn't really do anything for you except provide a thrilling experience. (Which is very exhilarating, yes, when it happens. A real WOW factor there.) Ask your new companion politely to communicate in English, if that's your first language, and be receptive to short, subliminal communications from him/her. Listen for the djinn and let the contact establish itself. They are as intelligent or more so than humans, and their intelligence is different from ours, and they don't have to interact with us unless they want to. They need to perceive us as respectful, interesting, and worthy of their friendship.  Approach the situation as you would when trying to make friends with someone who's rather reserved, in a position of power, and won't be pushed. Be very patient about any long-term project you ask them to do once you know them well enough to make requests. The results aren't instant. The warm-up period may take a while.

You can ask the ladies here to check out the vessel and see if it is authentic, too; that service is offered.

If my experience is typical, demonics warm up a lot faster than djinn and are more verbal and easier to perceive as presences. But demonics are not for everyone. 

January 6, 2011 at 11:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Laure

Oh, and djinn really don't like sunlight or strong artificial lights. They need to be invoked when it's dark and particularly like moonlight. I have "seen" one of mine very briefly at twilight, in a place where he seems to find it easy to come through. 

January 6, 2011 at 1:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

strange

Laure at January 6, 2011 at 1:37 PM

Oh, and djinn really don't like sunlight or strong artificial lights. They need to be invoked when it's dark and particularly like moonlight. I have "seen" one of mine very briefly at twilight, in a place where he seems to find it easy to come through. 

Hey thxs Laure !! .

Well lets see I will keep trying in dark this time or maybe a candle .

yes i did buy of ebay and this is my first djinn . So its kind of hard to get used to the idea of even having one.

But i really would like to know more about them , like what they like , do they eat or no .

I dont really know any thing about them .

I bought 2 diffrent female marid ... one in a ring and other in a stone one .

The stone one i was told to just rub it and call her name , I did that so many times but there is nothing there, well it feels like nothing .. so i dont know .Its a indian name too. So maybe i talk in hindi i guess.

The ring when i wear it i get headache on that side which hand i wear.

Any more details guys

thxs for all the help

January 7, 2011 at 4:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Laure

They're supposed to like incense and other aromatics. Unfortunately, I find incense really hard to tolerate. I'll burn it for them outside, during warm weather, so that I don't have to cough all night after exposure to it. Ordinarily I give flowers as a thank-you. I've tried setting out wine, but I honestly don't think they care about that, one way or another.  I think candle flames are attractive and pleasing to them. You might want to burn perfumed candles if you tolerate the scent well - I have trouble with a lot of those perfumed essences that are in perfumed candles too.  

January 8, 2011 at 10:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Hello Strange and welcome to SE. Anyways, I just want to ask if you bought your Marid Djinns from authentic seller on ebay? I was once in your shoes and thought of having a spirited vessels but when I asked Mother Moon to read them, they were just empty pieces, no djinns at all. Although I did the bonding ritual as the seller provided me. Ask Mother Moon to read your vessels if there are really djinn spirits attached to it that way, you know at least that there are really spirits to your vessels ;)

--

January 8, 2011 at 11:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

OR they could be dormant.  I bought from a legit seller, but 2 spirits were dormant (deep sleep).  I, too, suggest a "spirit evaluation" from MM smile

--

come to the dark side, we have cookies :D

January 8, 2011 at 1:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

strange

Thank you all very very much from the bottom of my heart. Still if you ppl know some thing , do let us know .

strange

January 9, 2011 at 8:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos