Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: how often to give offerings

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > how often to give offerings

EternalWarrior

thanks Biobig grin. i've been giving my new male blood since i bonded with him every night as i usually do. i also have been lighting incense for him and talking with him a lot.....the past 2 nights i have had dreams of vampires :-D what some may call nightmares, but i rather enjoy strange and unusual dreams....nothing killing me or anything, just very queer and clearly of a different world/time/place...oh and for those who do not know H.L.V. stands for human living vampire.big grin

--

MAGICK IS MEANT TO BE MOLDED . BUT IT ONLY EVOLVES AS FAR AS ITS PRACTIONER'S MIND SPANS.~K.M.S.

March 12, 2011 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

i really wish my kitsune gets here soon. the post is taking so long and i'm worried she might have gotten lost. the USPS is claiming they have no record of her :<

March 12, 2011 at 8:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

If the vessel's lost she can be rebound to a new one.  Maybe she's just taking a detour to see the world a bit  ;)

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

March 12, 2011 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EternalWarrior

no worries Mag, the post always takes forever in updating their usps first class mail, so you probably won't see any update til it gets to your town love...be confident and know she is on her way, and call to her to get her there quicker too...just use her name. big grin

--

MAGICK IS MEANT TO BE MOLDED . BUT IT ONLY EVOLVES AS FAR AS ITS PRACTIONER'S MIND SPANS.~K.M.S.

March 12, 2011 at 9:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

i've been trying to speak to her a lot. she felt a little weak today. i've been using a pendulum and i've been trying to send her telepathic messages and i'm really amazed. i could get bits and pieces from her but nothing big. just things like yes or no. i'm hoping she'll be here tomorrow

March 13, 2011 at 6:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos