Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Please help with Djinn.

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Please help with Djinn.

MANA

Hi I just purchased an Ifirit female djinn from **** on ebay. I completed the ritual that was asked of me to do and yet i still feel nothing?   She is said to be powerful and obideint and help me in any aspects of my life. I just want a campanion who can help change my life.. Can anyone sense anything? If pictures are needed I will post. Does anyone know if this seller is genuine? Thanks so much

March 15, 2011 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MANA

Oh and I am new to all this.. This is my first spirit..

March 15, 2011 at 6:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

there is a spirit evaluation service on this site so if you ask they can tell you but they'll need a photograph of the vessel

March 15, 2011 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MANA

Ok thank you. And where can I find this?

March 15, 2011 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

greenmaiden

You poor thing.... Idk about buying an entity off ebay without checking with others who bought from the seller first. To me, the listing looks cheap and hokey. And a life changing, all powerful entity would cost a little more than $35, wouldn't you think?  Contact MM and ask her to read the vessel. She'll tell you if there's anything in it, and if there is something, she'll tell you what it is and whether it's active or dormant.

--

(^-^) (>.<) (^0^) (^.^) (o.0) (^o^) (*-^) (x_x) (-_-) (*-*) (>-<) (-.-) (o.o) (^-^')

Some of my many moods.

March 15, 2011 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

I've have a few from ****** and her entities are real.  Depending on how psychically inclined you are, you may not feel anything right off the bat.  If this is your first Djinn, give it a few days.  Djinn can take a while to warm up to their new keeper.  Also, Ifrits can be darker in nature, tricky, and difficult to handle for beginners.  But I would suggest you give her house rules to let her know what behaviors are acceptable and what isn't allowed in your house.  Try meditating and talking with her for a week.  If your still having a problem, definately email wintermournings and talk to her about it.  She's very nice and might have better suggestions for you. 

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

March 15, 2011 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

I recently got a vampire from her.  I can vouch that her entities are genuine, though I am finding depending on which seller you go to, will show what sort of entity you get.  For example.. I learned that vampires are more prone to manifestation due to the fact that they are good at collecting energy... it takes alot of energy for a spirit to come out of the astral realm into the physical.  Just something to think about.

--

The world will burn with the second coming of God.. of course it will not be in the form that people expect... "For he shall come like a Thief in the Night.." and appeareth full ablaze in their path. Passions writhing in a conflagration of ecstacy... neuronal pathways sequestered... desire most dark and hidden combust nerve fibres most Verily Ridden in the light of day... Dream Ingress EVOKED becomes Reality Ingress most Wantonly Salaciously Physical !!!... a Waking Dream the Veils to lift... All Reality is sequestered under the Powers of Absolute Total Hypnosis... Inception

March 15, 2011 at 7:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MANA

Thank you to everyone for commenting =D I am new to this and you all are making me feel much more comfortable!! I'm glad to hear that she is a genuin seller! I have been told I have been a healer in my past life and honetly since I was a young little girl I was always intrigued with the metaphysical world =) I always believed and only a couple months ago I started learning about spirits and I loved the idea of having campanions who were loyal to me. Thanks so much I have contacted mother moon. Is there also a way where I can open my third eye and enable my phycic abilities? Thank you so much everyone <3

March 15, 2011 at 8:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

greenmaiden

I think there's a topic in the forum about 3rd eye meditation and whatnot. ^-^ Welcome to SE!

--

(^-^) (>.<) (^0^) (^.^) (o.0) (^o^) (*-^) (x_x) (-_-) (*-*) (>-<) (-.-) (o.o) (^-^')

Some of my many moods.

March 15, 2011 at 8:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

i'm glad that you are feeling more comfortable now :) feel free to speak to everyone as everyone is nice here and we all help eachother out

March 15, 2011 at 8:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos