Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: My Entity's Finally Here!!!

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > My Entity's Finally Here!!!

Memnon

So your new friend for life has recently arrived. Congratulations!!!

This is the spot to let out a little of that excitement and keep everyone filled in on whats goin' on!

March 13, 2011 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Memnon

I'll start by saying that after a good tustle with the post office I finally got my two Djinn home. I couldn't bond right away so i let them know who was in the house, who not to scare the crap out of and which space was all theirs. Then, I headed out to work for the longest 8 hours of my life. lol.

When I got close to the house I felt a bit of a click in my awareness. Kinda like "He's here!" I opened my door and when i stepped in I could definitely sense them. I'm pretty energy sensetive so i'll describe it as a smelling and tasting of energy (which has all kinds of flavors) and then I noticed the hum in my left hand, strong vibes. I told them how my day was, showered, cleared my chakras and centered myself for the bonding ritual. I'll describe that as one of the most anti-climactic moments I've come to experience. haha. I talked for most of it, boring my Djinn half to death. The next day he told me that he actually liked it.

These last two days have been sooo cool. :-)

March 13, 2011 at 9:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

i'm so glad that you have gotten off to a great start with your djinn smile

did the djinn being kept at the post office feel a little annoyed for being held hostage lol ;)

March 13, 2011 at 10:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Memnon

I won't lie, i think he planned on it. After i said that the first to get to my hand would be the first to bond, so that i wouldnt have to choose, i think they took it as a challenge. It was the weirdest post situation i've ever been through.

March 13, 2011 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

they sound like little trouble makers the two of them smile aw i think you are going to have lots and lots of fun. i can't wait to hear from you what they'll do next big grin

March 13, 2011 at 11:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

my kitsune has arrived this morning and i am so happy that she's finally here big grin

i'll be doing the bonding rite tonight at midnight to welcome her properly but until then i'm carrying here around her recharging box

March 15, 2011 at 11:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Memnon

YES! Congrats! big grin

March 15, 2011 at 2:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

Glad to hear you've both received your entities.  I had ordered the last Shadow Person in the store.  I've been working with him now for a few weeks.  I haven't seen any visible shadows yet, but his energy is extremely dark.  Its right up my alley cool

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

March 15, 2011 at 3:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

i wondered who bought him :3 i considered him at one point but i have a strong fear of the dark and shadows :<

March 15, 2011 at 6:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

greenmaiden

I think mine are here. (-.-) I just feel very calm and energized. I touched their vessel before I came upstairs. A moment ago I felt something really similar to what Memnon said, strong vibes in my left hand(the hand i held the vessel with.) I left them downstairs, saying nothing but their names before I came up. Not much of a welcome on my part. I was intending to see to the bonding tomorrow after a confirmation from MM that everything was settled. But they seem to have other plans. Just as well. I feel bad about it, so I think I'll just go ahead with the bonding ceremony and sleep with it next to my bed tonight.

--

(^-^) (>.<) (^0^) (^.^) (o.0) (^o^) (*-^) (x_x) (-_-) (*-*) (>-<) (-.-) (o.o) (^-^')

Some of my many moods.

March 16, 2011 at 4:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

its still early days but i can't feel my kitsunes energy very well at all. sometimes i can but only very faintly. i'm still giving it time because i know there are adjustments to be made and such for my energies and i knew i wouldn't be able to pick her up straight away smile i've been using strawberry scents since she got here and i was just bonding with her when she started interracting with the strawberry. i had strawberry wax that i had melted on a glass tray with a candle underneath and it was all going well and then the glass plate it was on started rattling and the strawberry wax started to bubble. i've melted wax tarts like thiis loads of times but i've never had them bubble or the plate start to shake

March 16, 2011 at 9:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos