Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: A Note From Mother Moon

Forum Home > Announcements > A Note From Mother Moon

Mother Moon
Site Owner

Hey everyone,

My mother is in the ICU:( She has Septisemia which is an infection of the entire blood system or "blood posioning," a blockage of some sort near her liver, and severe nausea that they cannot seem to get under control.

For now, she has a nasogasteric tube that suctions the contents of her stomach each time it builds up as the various medications that they've tried for the nausea and vomiting have had no effect. She is on a high dosage of pain medication and a combination antibiotic called Zosyn via a picc line in her chest.

After 48 hours, the antibiotic seems to be reducing the infection, but her white count is still extremely high.

Due to her critical condition, as you might expect, I will be behind on emails as I will be spending the majority of my time with my mother. I will try to answer what I can, when I can, on a first come, first served basis, as I get time. Please dont send more than one copy of your email. Ive got it, I just havent gotten to it...yet.

However, Raven is packaging and shipping orders as they come in. So just because you dont hear from me, it doesnt mean that your goods have not been shipped. Every order received through Monday has gone out.

Today, she will be working on Tuesday's orders. So please give the delivery of your packages a couple of extra days.

Thank you so much for your patience during this time.

Love to all,

MM

December 8, 2010 at 8:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

Oh I'm so sorry! My thoughts are with you, and your mother during this difficult time.....

--

come to the dark side, we have cookies :D

December 8, 2010 at 9:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Mother Moon I am deeply sorry to hear about your mother.

Both of you will be in my thoughts and prayers during these times of difficulty.

My the Gods & Goddesses will shine down on her for speed recovery, so mote it be.

--

December 8, 2010 at 9:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandyt

I'm so sorry to hear that your mother is unwell. I feel bad for being impatient about a reply now, haha. Take your time with the e-mails, nothing is more important than your family. 

Your Mother has my best wishes for getting well soon. 

December 8, 2010 at 9:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

FireDeMoN

Mother Moon, I just came to be aware of this situation just now, when I checked my emails.

I am deeply and truly sorry to hear this. My heart and my blessings are with you Mother Moon, and my prays will always be with you too.

Mother’s are such a precious to them children no matter how old are the children’s are and seeing them in this state, it is very painful and hurtful thing. I know what you must be going through and I would like to say is that my prays/blessing are ALWAYS with you MM.

Take care of yourself too and may god bless and shine upon you and your MM.

Blessing

--

When fire is applied to a stone, it cracks.

*Previously Known As UK85*

We don't negotiate the deal. We're just the matchmakers.

December 8, 2010 at 1:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

puritydesire

Dear Mother Moon

I am so very sorry to only just see this and i am so sorry that your poor mother is so very ill at this time, I will say a pray for her and you and my thoughts and positivity will be focused at this time on her getting better soon.

My thoughts and heart is with you at this hard time

Bless you both

lots of Love Light and Healing

PurityDesire XXX

December 8, 2010 at 5:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DjinnLover

Mother Moon I am deeply saddened to hear about your mom.

I pray for her speedy recovery. May blessings descend upon you and your mom to bring peace and contentment in your lives..

December 9, 2010 at 12:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

coco puff

MM,

sadden by the new.   i will send best wishes and prayers for your  mother speedy recovery, and peace and contentment for your family

December 9, 2010 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Hi MM,

I just wanted to send my thoughts and hope for a speedy recovery.

December 10, 2010 at 11:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Frank

I understand what you are going through; two months ago I was in the hospital for the same illness coupled with Penumonia so I know how scary and helpless one can feel but  I am sending you blessings and good wishes for a speedy recovery Mother Moon!

December 10, 2010 at 3:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Laure

I'm so sorry about your mother's illness. Some narcotics cause terrible nausea. You might see if her doctors could switch pain meds and see if it eases up. I always got sick as a dog on Darvon but had no trouble with fentanyl, which is a lot stronger. I had it after surgery, no nausea or allergic problems, and very pleasant dreams. Of course, people have their own individual responses. I will keep you and yours in my thoughts. Don't worry about the email I sent today, it can wait.

December 10, 2010 at 9:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

paul

Hello MM,

Sorry to hear your news hope your mother gets well soon.Thoughts with you.

Paul.

December 11, 2010 at 5:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

heccitor

Hi there MM,

I'm sorry to hear about this news! I wish you all the best, my hopes and wishes are with you

December 11, 2010 at 4:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Danielle

Oh Mother Moon, I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. I truly wish you and yours all the best in this trying time. May she have a very speedy recovery.

Lots of love and light,

Danielle

December 13, 2010 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

Any updates, MM? :)

--

come to the dark side, we have cookies :D

December 19, 2010 at 9:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

conquer001
I sincerely hope that your mother's condition will improve soon. But also watch your health as well; if going to and fro without must of rest in between the visit to the hospital and SE, isn't going to improve the situation. Please watch your health as well. I'm sure we all understand if immediate replies are not possible. I may not be psychic or anything but I'll try to project any positive energies I could muster to help your predicament. Stay strong, Mother Moon! We're all behind you!
January 15, 2011 at 10:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mother Brownlyn

Dear MM,

I feel so selfish, here I am wanting more SE protection oil...and I need to be praying for your mom...Your family is in my prayers....(the protection oil is not an issue anymore)....Warm regards, Mother Brownlyn

--
Brightest Blessings, 
Mother Brownlyn.
February 10, 2011 at 10:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dee

Mother Moon,

You have been a pillar for me with my never ending issues, thoughts, dramas, etc but none compares to you and yours and the Sisterhood, you've all had a trying time lately but "this too shall pass". 

May the GODS shine their love and blessings on you, a speedy recovery for you Mum and wrap you all in a continued shroud of happiness, health and love.  

With all my love and blessings,

Dee 

February 11, 2011 at 12:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

indeed everyones thoughts are with you Mother Moon

February 11, 2011 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

greenmaiden

Hey MM, any news on your mom?

February 28, 2011 at 11:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day