Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > What are Demons?

Mark

You're welcome  :)

Demons and Shaitans are from the same tribe; they’re quite different and some demons are originally dark Ifrits. The seller/conjurer should tell you more about that upon purchasing the entity or haunted vessel, since some sellers call dark Ifrits and ghouls "demons". Some demons are stronger than shaitans but nothing stands against a King or Queen Shaitan with thousands of shaitans and ifrits under his/her command.

“Shaitan” in Arabic has multiple meanings including Satan, Demon, Devil, Serpent, Prince of Darkness, or even a naughty guy. Many people believe that demons and shatians are originally the sons of Satan or “Iblis”. Although this might be true, there’s no strong statement or evidence for that; however, according to the holy text Satan is originally a djiin, while some of them decided to choose other paths and beliefs. At some point Satan/Iblis was a real believer and faithful to God, and that when he ruled the world before humans came at a later stage - that's why he hates us a lot :D.

According to basic Islamic teachings, God created at least three intelligent races: angels, jinns, and humans, of which the latter two have been granted free will to choose between good and evil.

It’s important to know that all Shaitans fear Satan/Iblis and most of them obey him and follow his commands. They are unbelievers with loyalty to Lucifer or Baphomet and the "children" are about ten thousand years old.

As creations of God, they cannot be said to be absolutely "evil," but they constitute the myriads of spirits under the command of Satan/Iblis. Like their master, the shaitans whisper evil thoughts into the minds of humans. However, humans are fully capable of resisting this temptation by exercising their own free will. A clever shaitan is more likely to succeed than a less ingenious one in tempting a man, but a true believer is always able to overcome such whispering.

With demons or Shaitans, it takes a lot of effort to gain their respect. Marids and lighter djinn in general are more easygoing as they don't bust your balls about your flaws as much. Shaitan can be very blunt. You can expect devoting a lot more time to getting them to acknowledge you, if they do at all. Even among believers I talked to see if we'd be a good fit a lot them just seem to have a prick gene.

Believers are of course somewhat less difficult to handle, but still more difficult than a believer Marid or Ifrit. You'll still get the same attitude with most of them. It's very much up to you to prove that you deserve their help, while with Marids it's more like doing nice and then they'll help you because they like you.

There are a lot of listings on eBay with warnings even with believer shaitan. I also saw some warnings on SE store. If you don’t do black/dark magic and exorcism on a regular basis, then stay away from Shaitans and get yourself a Solomonic Ifrit, Royal Ifrits or Egyptian Nebb djinn. They have the same power and abilities but are much safer to deal with, though it takes more time to bond with Ifrits.

Light & Blessings

June 12, 2011 at 5:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sanctuary

Hi Mark and welcome to SE.

I just want to correct you there about Demons and Shaitans. These are 2 different beings. I have actually both Shaitan, Demons and Ifrit companions in my fold. They are properly bound and yes, I got them all from SE. Don´t generalize Shaitans. There are Shaitans that are believers too. And many other sellers generalize that all Shaitans are hard to control and evil. Well, mostly they are all evil but hard to control? No. My Shaitan and I are best buddies and she is loving too and very protective of me and yes, she can be quite vicious to those that tries to hurt me.

I think when talking about bound Demons and Shaitans, being hard to control it depends on their bindings and professionalism of the conjurer. I know that lots of ebay sellers when they acquire an authentic spirited vessels then boom! they become a powerful magician in a day, LOL! Sorry, have to say it, LOL!

And one more thing. Mostly so-called meta seller on ebay come to SE and steal informations and says that it´s their own information from their so-called experiences instead of being honest but pretend to be a powerful magician/conjurers for the sake of making money. So they are a disgrace to real authentic hard working magickal people who gets a bad rap because of these unmorally people.

I know that there are lots of information over the internet but mostly are inadequate. It´s better to look for more solid and ground information and also with years of experiences. 

As we experience things individually. What works for me probably won´t work to another person and vice versa.

--

June 12, 2011 at 7:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Frank

I agree with Sacred. I have several Ifrit, Marid, Jann, Sila, and Ghoul djinn both believers and non-belivers and I must say their character and personality differ greatly even amongst their own tribes. I have one Marid who absolutely does not want to be a companion or friend to me but she does what I ask even if a bit grudgingly and I also have an Ifrit who absolutely shines for me. She is my quickest wish-granter and she is supposed to be a dark Ifirt. I never had any problems with the Ghoul in my home and found them quite chatty and easygoing. I don't think we should believe that all Shaitans are the same any more than saying that all Ifrit or Ghoul are evil and misguiding. I have yet to note any generalization about tribal conduct within my djinn circle. That being said, I'm certain that not all Demons are created equal and we should not approach them with that stigma in mind. As a final note, I have a doctorate in World Religions and the only thing in common between all religions in the world is that they were all created by man and as we know, man is flawed and therefore is his labor. Not one religion in the world profess to be the creation of God but and inspired believe from God. There is a difference. Just my two cents but I'm certain Mother Moon is the most qualified to make a final conclusive statement garnered from her experiance. Love and Blessing to all!!!

June 14, 2011 at 6:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

C.D.K

Thanks guys….:)

I am little confused all over again LOL What I wanted to know where do Demon originated from? Where demons came from? For what purpose were they created for? Clearly they were not created for possessing human or causing havoc among humans? If that were the case, I am sure they wouldn’t want to come in human fold to help them now. Demons have many backgrounds from different religious aspects, and as religious evolve, so do the theories and facts on demons too. I am not saying any religious is wrong but I simply wish to know Demons Origin. Many associate Demons with Satan/Lucifer/Iblis. Although some could be related, I am sure not all demons worship Satan/Lucifer/Iblis.

Some say demons are fall angels fallen out of Heaven along with Satan/Lucifer/Iblis or spirits of Nephilim that still walk the earth even after they death and other says they are merely a Djinn changing forms. It is clearly a confusing debate.

Now… Demons and Djinn being same spirits, I cannot express any more then my fellow members above expressed in they replies. Demons are different spirits then Djinn. Two separate type of entities. I have a Marid Djinn and I have many different Level Demons and I ensure they are all different spirits/entities.

Regarding eBay…I, sadly have to say that I do not trust eBay sellers or their given information any longer. I believe, due to bad rap, even the real, honest eBay sellers are labelled as bad BUT what Sacred mentioned above is a fact.

My friend, what you decide and think about eBay’s is your to keep but one thing is a fact, is that hundreds of customers if not thousands, are been scammed, ripped off and lied everyday by dozen of eBay so-called metaphysical sellers, but thanks to Spirited Enterprise and they honesty that customers like us once again beginning to trust the sellers.

--

"...But true love is a durable fire, in the mind ever burning, never sick, never old, never dead, from itself never turning..."

angel devil grains red graphic

June 15, 2011 at 1:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

MM told me that Djinn and Demons are different races, and that Djinn have a certain level of intelligence...whereas she portrayed Demons as more raw and primal in their approach.

What is an Egyptian Neb Djinn?  Never heard of that race of Djinn.  Whats MM and other Djinn workers have to say on this race?

--

June 16, 2011 at 3:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lcf_marduk

well as Mark said Shaitan & Demons are from the same tribe, not sure about that as Shaitan djinns are made of fire whereas demons are not made of fire.. however since most established religions believe demons to be evil (Shaitan in Arabic & Urdu means Evil or Naughty) however Shaitan is also a djinn tribe. i guess most people confuse the word shaitan with the literal meaning & djinn tribe. i personally believe shaitan & demons are not the same tribe

March 2, 2012 at 5:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

There are thousand & thousand kinds of demons out there, sometimes I think the word "demon" is not very suitable for them.

--

Proud owner of a 2005 Honda Civic Si Type R.

March 2, 2012 at 11:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NusantaraRaya

according to saint of sufi islam. there are not less than 1000 realm in this world, and that 1000 realm multi is layered.

scattered in this 1000 realm in inhabited with jinn and angel,
seven of that realm is inhabited by human. ( i dont really understand this 7 is for seven planet or seven place, forgive me.)

--

My english is not very good, sometimes still use google translate or babel fish. So it is difficult for me to fully express myself. :D

April 14, 2012 at 3:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sadiyothefirst
Ima add my two cents shaitin is not a demon it is a trbe of jinn. Shaitain is air jinn and Jann earth marid water and ifrit fire. Doesn't really matter what tribe their in it depends on them if their good or evil. But jinn are more closer to humans. Mmarid are fewer in number and tend to stay in their own realm. Jann live mostly in Osiris and are more reserved an shatain are rarely good but it depend on the individual.:)
--
Holding a grudge is letting someone live rent free in your head.
April 14, 2012 at 4:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.