Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Ouija Board Entity Testimonial

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Ouija Board Entity Testimonial

Sorasheart39

I wrote this for two different forums. Moderator, feel free to edit it as necisarry. I don't know if the rules have changed because I don't get to get on anymore.

I used a Ouija board with one of my friends to have a conversation with my entities. She got her Wyvern/Djinn from here and I got my Dragon/Djinn from here and my Gargoyle from Lady Isolde's store. I bought the Ouija for ONE reason and that reason only, to speak with my two (and near future White Dragon King and Green Dragon :) and then very possibly more to come). And they. are. awesome! i typed them backwards.... don't know why. bottom to top in order of us talking to them.

Gargoyle: I asked if he was there with me to speak with him  and he said "always". My heart thought it was going to burst with love. He likes SEED grapes and SHINY blue :D he's made of Jade and likes stones like him. . and when we said goodbye he said "K goodbye"

Also, there were TWO very terrible storms and scattered tornadoes where I live and that is VERY unusual. I've never seen storms like this one. I asked him to protect my home and he did! This HUGE pine tree was uprooted and fell over. If it were barely one inch closer to my house (branches were broke against my siding) it would have took out the wall next to it.

D/D: I asked if he was there with me to speak with him  and he said "Yes". I was so excited that i was shaking [pardon my grammar my comp is dying fast] and then my friend's boyfriend walked through the door and he was interuppted mid-sentance and the board was shoved under the couch later to be continued at her mother's emty house. He likes BIG oranges and purple. he's multicolored and the most prominent color is red. he likes bloodstones and when we said goodbye he said "Dito"

W/D

: I asked if he was there with me to speak with him  and he said "yes". He likes ANY liver and Kiwi fruit. He is blue. we didn't think of asking his favorite color and stone I suspect that it's green for reasons she's told me about.  and when we said goodbye he said "Peace"... OMG we busted out laughing.

What are yours like? What do you think of Ouija boards, knowing that you have your faithful companions to protect you from harm? I asked D/D if there were any evil spirits/Entities following me if him and Gargoyle would kick their ass? He said yes :3 I'm unable to get on as much so I'll come back when i can.

--

April 11, 2011 at 7:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Hi Sorasheart39! 

How are you? Long time no see, lol!

That IS SO AWESOME!  I am still on the look out for a nice Ouija Board, lol!

Please update more of your conversation with your spirits!!

It´s really inspiring!!!

--

April 11, 2011 at 9:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

FireDeMoN

Wow…this is just fascinating *it’s good to see you back SE*

I too would love to hear more on them. I think having Spirit/Entity is just so fantastic in so many ways that one cannot count:)

Just a few days ago, I seen one *Ouija Board* up for a sale on eBay and I was so tempted to buy one but something inside told me “not yet, you don’t have the money for it” LOL

I knew it was my demon as he alway, wisely advise and looks out for me if I am heading for a wrong thing and now reading your story “compels” me to buy one LOL

--

When fire is applied to a stone, it cracks.

*Previously Known As UK85*

We don't negotiate the deal. We're just the matchmakers.

April 11, 2011 at 5:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

Wow, it has been a long time no see! I am very happy to see you having such wonderful interaction with your Entities! Never ceases to amaze me how they will find whatever way they can to speak to us.

Just remember when using one of these boards, there are tons of Entities/ Spirits out there looking for a connection to our world and will lie at nothing to try to "hook" us in. I ran into this as a young teen looking for answers I was not meant to have at 13,lol. It took a bit, but I began to see patterns that didn't make sense or conflicting things in sessions weeks apart. It turned out to be a young kid spirit who was desperate to  have connection with humans again. It all turned out OK, but it could be worse. So keep that in the back of your mind when using one.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Check out my online forum :)
http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi
Or my Store
http://www.mysticalmoonstore.com/

April 11, 2011 at 8:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library