Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: New Love Reading

Forum Home > Announcements > New Love Reading

Sister Raven

I know most of you all check the site regularly, but I wanted to drop you a note.  I just listed a new love reading that we have not offered before.  It seems to be pretty comprehensive for those of you who are looking for insight.

Also, even though it didn't come up in the new listings on the front page of shop stock, we have another moon rider "Naughty Sex Amulet" available.  It's a different design than we normally offer with the same spell attributes. It's at a discounted price while we feel out the new design and your preferences. As the twins get older and I get more time to myself, I get more time to cast the more in depth pieces. Give me an idea for what you might like to see in these sexy amulets.  They can be cast for heterosexual or homosexual or even bisexual.  They are completely versitile, we just want to know your needs whether it be a difference in vessel or a difference in casting

Finally, if anyone would like to take the time, I would like you all to list wish lists of things you would like to see available on the site.  It would help us help you.  We want you to be happy.  Given, you may have to wait a small amount of time for the castings or transfers to be done, but make us a wish list and post your desires on this thread.  There's such a personal bond here, I don't want anyone to be left out in their needs and assume that things are hit and miss with the listings.

Hugs and Blessings

Sister Raven

April 8, 2011 at 6:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

1. i'd like a way to check up on how spell work is progressing to see if it is healthy or not.

2. a more indepth love spell

3. animal spells

thats all from me really :P

April 8, 2011 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

coco puff

Sister Raven at April 8, 2011 at 6:58 PM

I know most of you all check the site regularly, but I wanted to drop you a note.  I just listed a new love reading that we have not offered before.  It seems to be pretty comprehensive for those of you who are looking for insight.

Also, even though it didn't come up in the new listings on the front page of shop stock, we have another moon rider "Naughty Sex Amulet" available.  It's a different design than we normally offer with the same spell attributes. It's at a discounted price while we feel out the new design and your preferences. As the twins get older and I get more time to myself, I get more time to cast the more in depth pieces. Give me an idea for what you might like to see in these sexy amulets.  They can be cast for heterosexual or homosexual or even bisexual.  They are completely versitile, we just want to know your needs whether it be a difference in vessel or a difference in casting

Finally, if anyone would like to take the time, I would like you all to list wish lists of things you would like to see available on the site.  It would help us help you.  We want you to be happy.  Given, you may have to wait a small amount of time for the castings or transfers to be done, but make us a wish list and post your desires on this thread.  There's such a personal bond here, I don't want anyone to be left out in their needs and assume that things are hit and miss with the listings.

Hugs and Blessings

Sister Raven

Hi sister Raven,

I m interested in the" naughy sex amulet" can you made the amulet in a anklet or bracelet that could easily turn in into anklet. I had purchased your" love begin a woman" pearl bracelet and turn it to a anklet and wear it with my demon also as a anketandit looks stunning  , and itjust so much easier,onces I  put it on I can just forget about it. and also I like to  add small pendant to the anklet that could house another entity or another amulet  .I been collecingt for awhile, i alway trying to figure out how to compact all my amules. . so i can wear them all and all the time.

as to the" naught sex" I  like to also  able to ultilize for business purpose as well.

able to control the sexual energy and able to channel it to fit my purpose, instead of the energy control me, so I can generate, control and direct the whenever i wish! it sound witchy!!!

have healty attitude toward sexuality. for some of us growup  very religious, lot of time the blockage is from the past programming, that need to release.

to feel sexy about  nake  body

and about nudity

spirtuality sexiness, i remenber my martial art teacher, he is one of those what I call spirtuality sexiness, he even come with his own fragrance, as soon as he walk in the door I cannot help but turn into jell-o, very strong muscaline energy or stronge femine energy that made the opposite sex weak in a intoxicating way

release shame about having  sex too soon,  I been taught to made them wait. 

embrace the art of seduction and enticment

openness, abundance, and  enviting and mysteries that draw people in mothto it flame

that it for now because i have to go back to work, i cannot wait to have this amulet to manifest!

increase imagination and

April 8, 2011 at 9:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sister Raven

Oh so neat.  Coolness!  I couldn't  wait to get up and check this thread this morning, (Sort of like Christmas because I've been very curious about what  everyone has on their wish list) 

I'm going to come back in a bit and make some lists in a notebook.   I'm blearry eyed and getting the coffee IV started now lol

About the bracelet to anklet idea,  would what you're envisioning be like a metal bracelet/anklet with extra links in it so it would fit your ankle perfectly, but when wearing a bracelet you would have more dangle?  Or maybe something earthy like one of the oriental stone bracelets that  have plenty of room to extend or shorten?

About readings to check on spellwork, though.  The star spread is our standby for the most part.  Are there any aspects of the reading that you haven't found useful, or would you like me to work on a completely new reading?

Animal spells... Are you wanting the casting service, or maybe animal tags that have been cast on?  What kind of attributes are you looking for?

And finally love spells, are you wanting more elaborate amulets, or a single general casting in the casting services that  you wouldn't necessarily have to layer with other spells? What attributes are you looking for with this one?

Okay, coffee time mmmmm lol I'll check in after while.

Love and Blessings

Raven

April 9, 2011 at 8:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

for the animal spells would it possible to deepen the bonding between people and animals with spell work and improve communication without the use of a amulet.

with your love spells, they work brilliantly but they work on a wide area of love if you know what i mean. like it covers all aspects of love but you may only want one aspect of it. or even one that covers so much you don't need extra layers like you said.

April 9, 2011 at 11:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sister Raven

Honestly, animal spells like you are describing could be cast, but without say, a learning psychic piece to aid you both in the mean time, the bonding spells would have to be recast.  It's a joint effort kind of thing, but we're willing to work with you in the endeavors you feel called to embark on.

When you have time, maybe sit down with a piece of paper and write out what you would like in regards to love and email it to me or MM and we can go from there to better create.  What we create together can be helpful to our community here on SE.  There is a personal bond here, that I hope that everyone else reading agrees, that what one individual finds a need for, surely there are others that feel the need and desire that we can meet.  I'm thankful for how much communication we have with everyone.  I know I'm outside of the box this weekend.  Normally we do not work on Saturday and Sunday, but while things are somewhat quiet and my older children are visiting my Momma and Papa (my ex in laws) I wanted to take advantage of the quiet time and see what we can do.

April 9, 2011 at 1:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

coco puff

Sister Raven at April 9, 2011 at 1:03 PM

Honestly, animal spells like you are describing could be cast, but without say, a learning psychic piece to aid you both in the mean time, the bonding spells would have to be recast.  It's a joint effort kind of thing, but we're willing to work with you in the endeavors you feel called to embark on.

When you have time, maybe sit down with a piece of paper and write out what you would like in regards to love and email it to me or MM and we can go from there to better create.  What we create together can be helpful to our community here on SE.  There is a personal bond here, that I hope that everyone else reading agrees, that what one individual finds a need for, surely there are others that feel the need and desire that we can meet.  I'm thankful for how much communication we have with everyone.  I know I'm outside of the box this weekend.  Normally we do not work on Saturday and Sunday, but while things are somewhat quiet and my older children are visiting my Momma and Papa (my ex in laws) I wanted to take advantage of the quiet time and see what we can do.

Hi sister Raven,

Thank you for getting back so quickly, as to anklet or bracelet situation, i don't want to made it too complicated for you guy, even just very nice bracelet( prefer diamond ), Ican take it to my jewelry place by my house, and she been altering my bracelet twice for me and what she does is add about two inchs of chain at the end and  with new closure, most bracelet is about 7 inches and anklet about 91/2 inches, so it is very easy task.  before I been shopping for anklets, and hard to find what I like, except the one by  brand ed hardy with a skull, very rock and roll looking, and perfect for my demon president, and I know he loveeee it......., even what you have (the pearl bracelet is still great, but this girl do like her blings and sparkle

I hope that enough info, if in doubt I be happy to send you picture of my left foot.

as to the naughty amulet I like to add

relaxation) like that feeling  after the deed is done,

sexual healing)the potential for deep healing is hugh

cleaniness) that again could be reliougus programming, that sex is unclean.

as too other ideas of amulet s

1. a budda amulet, contain all the virtua of a budda, where  most statues have him sit in a meditation position witha contentment ,I alway  thinking what he is thinking behind that smilewith my cursed imagination, here is my idea

1, oneness  with life, 2. detactment, looking at life as symbolic  3.wisdom, to choose wisely

4.divine love, 5. cosmic love 6.  nothiness and all thing  7.compassion 8. humbleness 9.innr strenght 9. embrace life deeply and detachdeeply 10. as above so below.

another amulet i have in mind is what I call the Toa amulet ( it look like the two cashew put together and formed circle) it about balance. it balance the force in us around us and in every aspect of out life

1. balance the left and right brain.  2.left and right side of our body 3. foot grounded to the ground and head extend to the heaven is also a form of balance.

4. keep the head cool and the stomach warm is also a form of balance

5.the mind and heart together in all the choice  we made together is also form of balance

6. the head cool, the heart open, and the stomach warm, that is the idea state of center, at least in the bodyily sense

7.attuntment in all the charkas ( I m thinking if you can put a sound in each charkas that resonnona each charkas, and have the sound vibration  for each charkas all the time, same could apply for fragrance

8.internal awarness

9.will , and one heart and one mind in all that I pursured on.  in my marital class one of the training is call "one heart go out like a arrow" t decide to train the body to have arrow preciestion in anything that we taken on and aim at the destination  100%.  I think that is the result when all in balance and that you can go the depth and height in all that I do

If it sound too outragous, apology in advance, this is my santa wish list, or easter bunny wish lists

I have no idea about  mading charm or amulet, i don't know if that could be done,   but it fun to explore the possbility!!!! input is welcome

April 9, 2011 at 4:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FireDeMoN

Nice Post Sister Raven;)

I thought I’d jump in and give in a few ideas LOL

Well, I would love to see Men’s Love Spell Charm/Amulet. How about Men’s sex Spell as well…

Blessing

--

When fire is applied to a stone, it cracks.

*Previously Known As UK85*

We don't negotiate the deal. We're just the matchmakers.

April 10, 2011 at 12:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sister Raven

Wonderful ideas! Definitely things we can work with. And no, not outrageous at all :) Coco_puff, you definitely have good ideas for layering and even though you say you have no idea about making a charm or amulet, you actually have one of the finer points that people don't consider, the layering and thinking outside of the box. You also have a good eye for the symbolry that compliments. Awesome.

Noooowww, FireDeMoN, would a naughty amulet similar to the men's one that we did in the past be an idea? I'll send you the attributes in the next day if you would like me to. It's similar but not the same as the women's of course lol.

What about an amulet that incorporated Love spells and the sex spells? What kind of vessel? We are looking for ideas on men's vessels.

What kind of attributes would you be interested in regarding men's love and sex amulets? If it's tmi to post, you can always email me or MM. Sometimes men look for different attributes that are more beneficial to them that women may not think about right off.   Then again, we can always ask one of our male elders to do castings for you if you would prefer a man to create such an amulet.

I'm off to go meet the kiddos at the door now that they are home from grandma's.  I'll check back after while.

I hope everyone is having a great evening.

Hugs

Raven

April 10, 2011 at 6:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

coco puff

FireDeMoN at April 10, 2011 at 12:04 PM

Nice Post Sister Raven;)

I thought I’d jump in and give in a few ideas LOL

Well, I would love to see Men’s Love Spell Charm/Amulet. How about Men’s sex Spell as well…

Blessing

Hi sis raven,

If  you can made  the toa amulet, you will definitility made it to my top ten coolest chick on earth list, may be even top five when it come to think of it.

another quality I like on the  Toa amulet is unweavering. the center energy of the body like a rod.

another one amulet is what I called the "glourious sun" all the attribute of sun and brilliance and gold and heart and love and rainbow and chocolate.

another is "combat the freaking seattle winter blue amulet" winter in seattle in 9 months long, I need somthing to help me through will continues...........

April 11, 2011 at 4:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos