Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Protection Spell for keeping trespassers off property... advice?

Forum Home > Casting Spells > Protection Spell for keeping trespassers off property... advice?

Crankyfish

Can you recommend a fairly simple spell to give robbers or just trouble making kids (we have lots in this neighborhood, it isn't the safest) away from our house/yard? Some kid just got caught ripping up our neighbor's plants. :-/  I don't want to physically hurt them (unless they break in), just mentally instill fear.

I bought some Anna Riva choas oil, a black pillar candle, and I have white sage, clove oil, lots of herbs growing I might be able to use....I need help with the wording. I'm also going to ask my D for assistance boosting the intent.

April 10, 2011 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FireDeMoN

You can also purchase very good “Home Protection” Spell here on SE store.

I used to cast this particular spell that was very effective on myself but I am referring to a spell that was found on internet and it was just a protection spell *fairy simple*. Sadly, due to my Window having technically problem, I lost all the data, along with all my spells. I mean if things are serious, then I recommend purchasing a spell from some one who is experienced as it will have a very good and faster results.

Blessing:)

--

When fire is applied to a stone, it cracks.

*Previously Known As UK85*

We don't negotiate the deal. We're just the matchmakers.

April 10, 2011 at 9:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crankyfish

FireDemon - You have a PM :)

I would definitely order a spell from SE if this were a high risk situation, no doubt they are effective and powerful (like the amulets I've recieved)...It's not so bad I loose sleep over it (thankfully), and I really want to try my hand at an official casting. :)

April 11, 2011 at 10:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

FireDeMoN

Hi Crankyfish

I just PM you back.

Hope it helps and please do let me know if you need any more help.

Yeah, I am glad to know that things are not that serious! Sometime, knowing a bit of magick our self, often comes handy LOL

Blessing :)

--

When fire is applied to a stone, it cracks.

*Previously Known As UK85*

We don't negotiate the deal. We're just the matchmakers.

April 11, 2011 at 3:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos