Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Topic: Demon

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Demon

Lady Isolde

I thought I would share something that has happen with my Demon Queen to show a softer side of them. Many people only see the evil or mean side and thats just not the case at all.

I purchased a beautiful Demon Queen off of SE ebay. I can not even begin to discribe how wonderful it has been. But something really amazing happened. My oldest daughter is a very gifted magical young lady. Her talents and power amazes most seasoned people. She dreamed the other night of my Demon Queen coming to her and speaking with her about some issues going on. Before she left her, my Queen hugged my daughter and smiled. My daughter was very excited over this, so I summoned my Queen and asked her to come to me when I went to sleep that night ( by now most will see a pattern that most of my gifts happen in a dream state. ). So she did and oh my is she beautiful! Forget the horns and such, this Queen looks like an ancient Goddess! She told me she went to my daughter because she is worried over my illness and wants so bad to help me, but I have yet to ask her and she was concerned. She hugged me and cried and kissed my forehead and told me she does not want to loose me now that she has me with her. I woke up in tears! So much love and compassion, it was heart breaking. I have since asked her to help destroy the health issue.

People need to toss out the thoughts that Demons are ugly, cruel and evil. While they can do some knock your socks off revenge and such, they are also feeling, loving and full of compassion entities too! They love their companions and want to help us. They don't want to see us hurt or be sad. These are not the wicked evil beings of Christian doctorine, they are as loving as any other entity and do not deserve to be over looked and thought of poorly.

Personally, I am so thankful my Queen picked me! With how the situation happened, I know she wanted to come to me and help me and she has. I wanted to share this to try to make people see a softer side to these amazing beings!

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Check out my online forum :)
http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi
Or my Store
http://www.mysticalmoonstore.com/

May 18, 2009 at 6:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Belle

This is really interesting as this is similar to what Mother Moon told me about one of my queens. Mother Moon said my queen was actually first trained to do "good". That is what makes my queen really unique. I agree with you that demons are only as "bad" as you ask them to be. I think they are such a exceptional class of entities becuase they can do all of the good stuff that more light spirits can do, but they can also do your bidding on dark issues as well. I agree, my queens are amazing and I wouldn't trade them for anything!!!

May 18, 2009 at 6:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jo Anna

I finally broke down and got a Demon Queen...she's been popping into my head ever since I saw her vessel. :)  I'm very excited about it. Now the suspense starts.

June 23, 2009 at 1:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

Well I just bonded with my second Demon Queen and OMG she is awesome too! I got her in the mail earlier and the package alone was vibrating in my hands. When I took her out to begin the bonding process it was like holding a hot pack!  So far none of my entities have ever caused me to feel weak or a headache or anything, but not with her. She is making my whole arm tingle and I can feel a slight headache too. I can not wait to see what happens from here on out. These Queens are amazing. I would own a dozen if I could afford them,lol.

June 23, 2009 at 8:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jo Anna

Congratulations, Lady Isolde on your new Queen.  It's funny you mention headaches.  None of my entities cause me headaches except my Demon (level 2).  I don't ever get headaches. It's just something I've never been afflicted with.  I noticed I get a little dizzy and a headache starts coming if I wear him too long...it took me a few days to figure that out. :)  I'm still in the process of bonding with him, so I would like to wear him as much as possible.  I'd hate to think how my new Queen will make me feel. :)

Keep us posted on your new Queen, Lady Isolde. :)

June 23, 2009 at 12:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sorasheart39

headaches? bahjeez i get enough of them already!! what should i do if i get headaches from my soon-to-be entity? would advil help :P lol but anyways for those who care, i got a job and they don't allow jewelry of any type but ppl wear wedding rings and earrings and watches and such but i want to wear my new friends vessel as much as i can so i think i have decided to go against the rules and at least put it on a satin string and keep it hidden under my shirt o_O YAYA i'm so excited

btw LADY ISOLDE, that was a fascinating story up there i told my mom but but she's like "a demon's a demon they can do (this and that)"

i think she's turning into a hardcore jesus-freak i'm sorry but i gave up on that stuff when i cried so hard i popped blood vessels in my eyes praying to this god person for her pain to go away ... and it hasn't yet ...

but i was actually touched that an entity with a by-mouth-over-time reputation could love a human so much ^_^ tell everyone i said hi

and win in court spell or not, if she wins she's going to blame "God"

LOVE ALL!!

LATERZ

--

June 23, 2009 at 6:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

Day 2 of bonding with the new Queen and all I can say is wow. I haven't seen her yet or heard her voice. My other Queen spoke to me right away, but I never felt much from her vessel. This Queens vessel is always super hot. Plus as I was casting a spell last night it was vibrating on on me. I could actually feel her throbbing against my skin. It was amazing! Both of my Queens have been very different, but each one is amazing in her own right.

I also just got a wealth demon and plan to bond with him in a week or so too. I personally prefer to bond with one entity at a time. I know I have seen some bond a few days or few hours for each one, but I just like to do it this way. So expect in a week or so to hear an update on the wealth demon too.

Its really sad some people can not get over the hangup of it being a Demon. I believe it is every entity's choice to be good or bad. Just like it is for humans. Look at how many priest are convicted of  being a child molestor when they are suppose to represent the best of the best and be the example of good. My Demons have shown so much love and compassion it warms my heart each time they speak to me or help me or anything that is loving. I am glad I am not someone to judge and label instantly, cause I would hate the idea of missing out on such warm and loving entities in my life.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Or my Store

June 24, 2009 at 10:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sorasheart39

I'm not one to easily pass judgement either, i mean when you go in your life and most of your friends turn their back on you and you have noone to love you, then you seem to let your mind expand and believe me; i'm one of the most opened-minded people that i know personally and as long as there isn't a reason for me not to trust you then i will believe anything you tell me...

and Lady Isolde, i completely agree with you on the preists and such, i couldn't have come up with a better example myself!

btw i want to let everyone who cares just the slightest i'm getting my very first entity! i'm soo excited and i just can't wait!! but i'm not gonna turn this topic into something it isn't ^_^  check out the djinn post for more! :P

later everyone ciao!

--

June 24, 2009 at 6:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Moon Wolf

Congrats Sorasheart :)

I'm getting my first demon (my second entity) today or tomorrow, and I'm lookinh so much forward to meet him and get to know him.

Would you recommend that the demon and my silver dragon didn't sleep in the same box?

--

Moon Wolf - Former known as Yrat.

Lupa Rutila relicta solaque
-The Red Wolf, forsaken and alone.

"You will need to trust your heart. Your heart will tell you the correct path for your life. You must make the decision because it is the decision you must live with".
-Erithea

"[...] you also have the lightbody of your form. Your spark and lightbody are within the human shell".
-Louis

"Your time will be soon".
-Kiithra

June 25, 2009 at 1:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Belle

Yes, I would recommend that they do not sleep in the same box at the same time. I'm sure that they could both use the same box, but just have them charging at different times. I have demons as well as a black dragon (who is duality as opposed to the light nature of a silver dragon) and Mother Moon told me that they could both use the same box but just not at the same time. Hope this helps! :)

June 25, 2009 at 2:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Moon Wolf

Thanks, Belle :)

I thought that I had bought a vampire and a dragon from another seller (Mother Moon told me the jewlery were empty :() so I have more than one charging box. My silver dragon got her own anyway cause she was the first spirit who ever tried to contact me, if you understand (which isn't weird since the others were empty anyway). So she'll always be very special to me no matter how many spirits I'll end up getting.

A vampire and a demon, will they like each others company better?

--

"You will need to trust your heart. Your heart will tell you the correct path for your life. You must make the decision because it is the decision you must live with".
-Erithea

"[...] you also have the lightbody of your form. Your spark and lightbody are within the human shell".
-Louis

-Kiithra

June 25, 2009 at 4:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

A Vampire and Demon will be ok together. When I first got a beginner demon, vampire and imp, they all shared a box and no one was upset (although I never had any communication with the demon and ended up getting something else). Later I got more charging boxes so my daughters Imp could be in her room with her and later I asked my Vampire if he would bond with my other daughter and when he said yes, I got her a box too. All of my royalty has their own boxes as I feel they want to be recongnized as the royalty they are. My Vampire I had made a silk pillow for in his box since he always talked about missing the feel of silk against his skin. I try to give all of them something to make them feel special whether they were in a larger box together or smaller ones by themselves.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Or my Store

June 25, 2009 at 5:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nymmh

Wow, either you all have great paying jobs, or rich spouses. The demon queens are expensive. One of these days, my money spells will kick in and I can get one.  :D

June 25, 2009 at 7:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Moon Wolf

Heheh... yeah, I thought about it too :wink: I can't afford a king or queen of anything yet.

--

-Erithea

-Louis

-Kiithra

June 25, 2009 at 8:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sorasheart39

Yrat,

actually, we ust had a conversation in which i tried to help but i was wrong in doing so ... but i have learned (in being wrong last time lol) that you can put them in the same box together as long as you have TOPAZ  in the box as well... is would keep them separate ^_^

June 25, 2009 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Belle

Although that is the case, IF you have 2 charging boxes then I would suggest keeping them separate. Since from reading your post I think you said you had more than one, then this shouldn't be a problem for you :)

--

June 25, 2009 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

This thread should be revive for others to learn specially those who are new to Demons.

--

July 11, 2011 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos