Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Demon

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Demon
kel
kel

How specifically can one 'abuse'  an entity? is it by causing them to do harmful actions or doing soem physical thing like holding the vessel in a fire etc... Also what is a baseline period for dormancy? If you got really busy for a time and weren't involved in any workings how long would it be before your entity considered it ws in a dormant period?

08:46 PM on 05/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

I don't know what the base period for dormancy is, but I remember reading on here somewhere that they will be okay as long as they are in a charging/cleansing box regardless of how long they are in there. I would also be interested in finding out hwo entities can be abused, as I want to make sure to NEVER do anything that would offend my new spirit family.

02:31 AM on 05/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Well, that is a very complicated question.

You have to take into consideration the types of entities you have.

For example, if you have a woodland fae, a normally loving, good natured little entitiy, trying to force him or her into doing evil or vicious types acts would be considered abuse.

Forcing entities is a whole other subject. Some people, usually the not so nice "head hunter" type summoners will often try to revert naturally good natured entities into doing bad things. These types of summoners believe that good natured entities are actually more powerful at bringing about evil deeds than other, darker natured entities.

They may use tactics like threats to capture an entities entire spiritual family, abuse such as taking away their powers, or even extinguishing the entity itself.

The baseline period of dormancy is usually around 3 to 5 years. And that is without a charging/cleansing box.

09:06 AM on 05/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
kel
kel

okay thats good to know! Thanks

12:29 AM on 05/12/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
kel
kel

So here's another question... If you need to clean a ring and it contains a demon, how would you go about doing that. I read here that salt is not good to put on a demon vessel so that just about nixes every natural cleaner I know of (all with salt or sodium in some form). I would think that chemical cleaners are also disqualified.

So how is it done?

02:01 PM on 05/13/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
J
J

try a jewel cloth or just plain soap and water

02:46 PM on 05/13/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

I personally use one of the anit-tarnish silver polishing cloths. It seems to remove almost all of the tarnish and will remove any film that has collected on the stone.

05:00 PM on 05/13/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Belle is right...a silver polishing cloth or an anti-tarnish cloth works wonders and does not bother the entities at all.

If you have grit or gunk in places, a little baking soda and water on a tooth brush works wonderfully! Or even the tooth brush by itself.

06:00 PM on 05/13/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

Oh, and just a quick addition, they sell the silver polishing cloths at Walmart (as well as other places, but they are the cheapest at Walmart) for under $5 in the jewlery section.

06:59 PM on 05/13/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
kel
kel

oh...baking soda is ok then? I was thinking its sodium bicarbonate so a form of salt. But if its okay then I would really rather use that.

08:59 PM on 05/13/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

Baking soda was the first thing I saw recommended to clean spiritual jewelry on the forum, and MM just confirmed it so I would say yes.

10:18 PM on 05/13/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

I have taken the plunge and got a Demon Queen. So far my experience has been amazing AND each step has beenso full of signs it verges on being unbelievable.

I had tried a couple of demons and just felt nothing, so for whatever reasons we had decided that demons were just not for me. However just recently one caught my eye I couldn't stop looking at it! So one day I am looking at it again wishing I had the money to offer on it when I hear a voice say you wanted it, you got it in my head. So I look on my email and low and behold, a painting I had been working on to close a deal on, the guy just emailed me to say he accepted my counter and was bringing me the money. So I turn around and email that to the Sisters and it was accepted. Now you might think that alone is amazing, but let me tell you what happen nexted was out of this world!!! Yesterday I got her in the mail and could feel her throbbing to get out. So when I open the package, I about fell over. She was in a box that looked EXACTLY like one I had wanted to buy on ebay but missed it! I let the Sisters know and I found out that it was not the box the royalty usually ship out in, but the one the Queen herself asked to be put in! Wow, not only did she help me get the money to buy her, but she also picked a box to come to me in that I was so mad at myself for missing and not get! I even sent a link to show her that it was indeed almost an identical box. I think it shows exactly how that these entities choose us as much as we choose them.

Since having her (which has been less then 24 hrs) she has throbbed in my hands like a beating heart and this morning when I was letting my thoughts drift to a few I wish and wants she was throbbing on my hand and filled me with the, lets get cookin here vibes. This has been truely amazing. I will post more as I go, but so far it has been almost unreal!

Also, many people tend to shy away from the royalty or higer level demons. I think there is a lot of misguided views in the world on them. I do not understand the if its Demon it is evil. In an age where we have movies like Constantine where the Angel is the "bad guy" so to speak, you would think people would understand not all things from the light are good, just as all things in the night are not bad.  Being involved in Law Enforcement for a few years, intent is what its all about. Sometimes the best people have the worse intent and vice verses. Just because the word Demon is attached doesn't mean its vile evil. I guess a simple way to look at demons is like this, If someone white, would they want the world to view them as a Nazi and thinking they will kill someone because of it? Or should they be viewed by their actions and love instead of their race? I think of demons as any other living or spiritual entity. I judge based on who they are, not the BS I read or the so called "gossip" that proceeds them.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Please Check out my website:
www.mysticalmoonstore.com
11:18 AM on 05/14/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop
Dewdrop

Wow Lady Isolde, I am so very, very pleased for you. smile

I agree entirely with you, it is all about re-educating ourselves. I for one, would be very interested to hear  about you and your demon Queen. I too believe she choose you, and she choose you for a specific reason, and it could be all about re-educating us and changing peoples point of views on demonic entities.

01:12 PM on 05/14/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Sigh, I'm trying to find a way to say this so I won't come across as combatative, because I'm really just trying to get other's opinions.  First of all, I am facinated with demons.  Having been brought up in a christian household only makes them that  more appealing.  Have I stopped and hovered over demon royalty in the web store?  Oh, you bet.

I agree with you Lady Isolde that every entity is an individual and deserves a fair shake.  The hurdles with demons that I'm having trouble hopping over is the fact that demons are specifically bound in such a way that the cannot harm you our anyone else unless asked to do so.  They are the only entity I'm aware of that require such bindings.  Why?  What if those bindings did not exist?  Most entities are refered to as companions, demons however get the title servitor.  This kinda tells me they're helping because they have to, not because they want to. 

I dunno, am I looking at this from the wrong angle?  I'd love to get some Demon Keeper views.

02:36 PM on 05/14/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
StarWynd
StarWynd

Every single entity is bound so they can't harm you.  This goes for all entities from Fae to Dragons.  The terms of all bound spirits include a protection for the keeper.  People talk about the bindings of Demons more often, because of the fear of Demons that exists in our society.  Demons are not the only dark spirits, and there are other spirits that could rival their traits as well.  

Most spirits offered to the general public would never consider harming humans, because that is their moral code.  However, some spirits are neutral, gray or dark, and as an extra precaution that binding prevents them from causing harm to their keeper or anyone else that boundary is extended.  

I believe the term of servitor is used more often for lower level Demons.  These Demons require strict instructions in order to carry out your wishes.  I have two lower level Demons that require extensive instructions in order to carry out my wishes.  They do exactly what I say, no questions asked. 

However, I would never consider my higher level Demon as a servitor.  His thought process is beyond just task oriented.  Many of his thoughts are very similar to humans, and some of them are not.  He is more of a companion than a servitor.  He can carry on detailed conversations, and constructive criticism.  He can be really funny, and a bit cocky at times.  I don't always have to tell him exactly what I want.  Often he knows what is acceptable and what isn't before I even think out loud.  

The other day I had three Djinn that were really nasty.  I had some discussions with them, and they made it very clear that they didn't want to speak to a female at all.  They were getting a bit agressive, and very rude.  I just decided to end my conversation with them, and not talk to them any more.  

Shortly after, I start hearing a total smack-down going on.  I tried to figure out what all this racket was on the roof.  It didn't sound like Dragons landing...it sounded like Wrestlemania.  I asked one of my spirits what all that racket was, in which she replied that your Demon didn't like the way the Djinn treated you.  They were very disrespectful and they were saying some bad things about you.  My Demon decided to teach them some manners.  I say that is something beyond strictly servitor.  I call him my friend.     

03:12 PM on 05/14/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Hi StarWynd,

Thanks for the reply.  I was kinda concerned about demons being a little like gruff automatons.  Your post has gotten me even more curious about them.  I'm sure in due time I'll break down and adopt one ... but for now (and on a completely unrelated note) I got a dragon to go and welcome smile

04:39 PM on 05/14/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
dirk
dirk

StarWynd,

If you don't mind me asking the three Djinn you where refreing to where they:  Randon spirits that poped by, spirits in your collection or someone elses collection, or spirits you had summoned.  Again just curious.

Thanks

04:57 PM on 05/14/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
StarWynd
StarWynd

The three Djinn were not summoned, I have procured them.  If I had heeded the advice of my spirits and my intuition, I would have passed on the opportunity. 

05:28 PM on 05/14/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

Starwynd: I'm glad your demons stuck up for you! I like hearing stories about demons being more like companions as many still believe that they are only like servants (including some that I've talked to on here who believe that demons will never be companions).

Just to clarify from an earlier post in this thread, the demons go from Levels 1-7 and then the royalty are the most powerful, right? I mean, the mid-ranks such as presidents, dukes, and grand dukes aren't close to having the same power as the royalty? And what makes a demon royal, is it something like bloodline or is it just based on how powerful they are?

04:16 AM on 05/17/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Anubis Ravenheart: Lena's most difficult mission yet
Anubis Ravenheart

A servitor doesnt have to be demonic at all, it can simply refer to:

1. A spirit that is completely "task oriented" so it's more like a robot than having an actual personality, these are weaker constructs,

2. A spirit, or number of spirits under the command of one more powerful spirit. These are usually demons under royalty, but can also be constructs under a construct, like Lena and her drone servitors.

I have no idea, but I imagine there are demons above royal level, but that they are WAAAAAAAAYYY too powerful for anyone to go messing with them.

10:06 AM on 05/17/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.