Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Topic: Dragon Hybrid's new home

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Dragon Hybrid's new home

Magpie-Angel

first things first is sorry i haven't been on the forum for ages, i've been busy socially and my house is lacking tv channels and internet at the moment until the company recieves payment from us. we have paid it but it hasn't gotten to them yet so i only get to go on the internet when i'm at other people's houses.

secondly i'm welcoming a new entity into my house. my birthday is actually next tuesday and my boyfriend, who Mother Moon helped me get back together with, Zach has gotten me a new entity. i was quite surprised considering he is a man of science. this september we'll be living together as he goes to university to study physics. he doesn't believe in spirits of any kind.

when i first contacted mother moon about it i didn't really have anything in mind of what i wanted or the skills they might have. i had however been wondering what it was like to have a hybrid so when it was mentioned i jumped at the chance. it hadn't been decided at the time but a white dragon marid djinn female came to my bedroom window and i heard a loud wing beat and i felt it too.

i have a kitsune already so she did the polite thing and introduced herself and we found out the hybrids name and gender. i asked mother moon and found out the actual race and soon she will come to live with me and my kitsune and come september we'll have zach as part of our family too.

i love this forum, the people, SE, all the sisters and i especially love my entities.

its good to be back

July 7, 2011 at 12:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FireDeMoN

It’s good to have you back LOL

Congratulations to you on your newly adopted spirit and all the best of luck!

(Happy Birthday in advance) :D

--

*~* A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie *~* 

* Previously Known As UK85 *

July 8, 2011 at 11:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

Hiya Magpie! You'll love your hybrid :D I have a shaitan/demon and also a dragon/demon hybrid and they're both fabulous companions and always fun to work with. Their presence is more noticable than some of my other entities and they tend to like going with me even if I'm not wearing the vessels. Glad you're back to posting :)

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

July 8, 2011 at 6:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

when she came to my home it hadn't even been decided what kind of hybrid i'd have. nothing had been suggested so to have heard and felt the wing beats was quite amazing. she does seem quite powerful.

mother moon told me how badly she was neglected and i just felt so badly for her that i had bring her home to me. my friend already bought a cleansing box for her before she gets here

July 9, 2011 at 12:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Hi Magpie-Angel, it´s good to see you back on SE!

Advance HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I wish you with your Dragon Hybrid companion the BEST of LUCK!!!

--

July 11, 2011 at 7:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

thanks sacred <3 its a good thing my current entity gets along with her as well.

hopefully she'll settle in just fine and i'll be able to post about her progress considering the rough time she's had.

thank you for the birthday wishes as well

July 11, 2011 at 10:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Actually I also adopted a Dragon Hybrid who was neglected last year. He IS so cuddly. I just re-did my bonding with him last night and I miss him as I haven´t work with him in awhile. And today I am bonded with my Demon King. Gosh! My spirit family is ever growing. WE are one BIG happy family, lol!

Hopefully that your Birthday will be filled of joy and blessings!

--

July 11, 2011 at 11:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

from what MM told me they think her old owner died years and years ago and left her vessel in a normal jewelerry box with normal rings and necklaces which was sold in an auction. i'm not sure how she made her way to SE but she's been with them for about a year and they don't really know much about her just that she hasn't been very lucky. its bad enough to lose a keeper but apparently her previous vessel is in horrible condition too so i'm glad she came to find me

July 11, 2011 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos