Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Psychic Abilities?

Forum Home > Ask A Professional > Psychic Abilities?

LightNight

Hello everyone, I am new here but I have been in the paranormal for the last 5-6yrs of my life so I am a bit experienced I guess. Anyway, I have a few questions and I do not know which category to place them so I guessed lol. So my questions are for those who actually see, hear and feel spirits. So many psychic say that they can see, hear and feel spirits but do they actually see, hear and feel them like seeing, hearing and feeling humans? Is there a different levels of seeing, hearing and feeling the unseen? If you were not born with them (the psychic abilities), how did you aqcuire them?

For me I want to actually see, hear and feel my spirits through my physical sense as visible, audible and tangable as any human being. And I would like to know if it is possible? If yes, how?

(Also this is no matter of doubt or anything as I have the ability to sense energies and spirits which I gained through the help of an old friend who is a djinn also through intense meditations)

Thank you!

--
April 6, 2011 at 11:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AuburnEnchanted

I have not been able to hear my spirits per se, but I can feel them touch me.  What I will do is ask the one that I am working with at the time to touch my arm or whatever.  For instance, you could hold out your arm and ask 'x' to touch your arm.  I did this with one that I am bonding with the other morning.  I asked him to touch the palm of my hand, and a few seconds later I felt a tingling sensation in the middle of my hand.  Sort of like a volt of eletricity.  If I am iin doubt of what I believe I felt, I will ask my spirit to touch again but to be a little stronger in the touch and most often he/she will do it again.  Being patient is the hardest part, but mine have always touched when I asked.  For the most part, I can feel the energy from my spirits, but I have never been able to see one.  I always feel them (energy wise) in the middle of my back.  Sometimes on my neck but more often on my back.

April 6, 2011 at 9:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LightNight

Thank you for sharing your experience. I too can "feel" my spirits touching me and holding me all day long. But I am asking for the sensation that is physical. When they hold your arm exactly like human holding your arm. That is what I am wondering if it is a possibility.

April 7, 2011 at 5:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

EternalWarrior

hi lightnight. i believe that anything is possible the LONGER you have your demon/entities. my husband actually feels his black dragon king physically, however he has a very deep bond with him and has had him for a lil over a year. Mother Moon is actually gifted with the ability to see entities, even before they speak to her she can visually see them in the room....so i believe the longer you work with your entities the easier it will be for you to physically feel them and possibly even visually see them. of course you can always ask them to appear to you in human form as well. so patience my dear :), all good things to those whom wait ;).

--

MAGICK IS MEANT TO BE MOLDED . BUT IT ONLY EVOLVES AS FAR AS ITS PRACTIONER'S MIND SPANS.~K.M.S.

April 9, 2011 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LightNight

Thank you EternalWarrior. Cool advice but regarding appearing in a human form I am starting to think that it is just a myth lol. If it was not amongs many forums it should've been experienced by now. Anyway, thank you once again.

April 9, 2011 at 5:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos