Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Spirit(s) you'd suggest for restoration of bad vision?

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Spirit(s) you'd suggest for restoration of bad vision?

Crankyfish

I have read articles about people who restored their vision back to 20/20 or close to it, without surgery. In The Secret book, a man did it within a week utilizing the LOA. I heard that people with MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) have their vision change depending on what personality is taking over...the doctor said it proved weakened vision is therefore a product of the mind...and the mind can overpower genetic predispostion.

I wouldn't mind needing contacts/glasses if I didn't like to swim so much.

Is there a spirit, gemstone, or healing technique that would benefit healing of the eyes in particular? Is it a Chakra imbalance? My hearing supersonic though, go figure. :)

April 5, 2011 at 10:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

EternalWarrior

hi darling :D....first, it is always best to put all other entities away in their charging box for 14 days, while you are bonding with a new entity....yeah its tough feeling alone, but your djinn is never very far.

what i would do is put your kitsune away, wait til your djinn comes home, and then put your djinn away and bond with your kitsune for the 14 days. then you can have them BOTH out helping one another, or off on their own....but it is best to give your new entities the 14 day bonding period ALONE with you. this way you get used to them and their energy, and they get used to you your energy and their new home :D. xoxo

--

MAGICK IS MEANT TO BE MOLDED . BUT IT ONLY EVOLVES AS FAR AS ITS PRACTIONER'S MIND SPANS.~K.M.S.

April 5, 2011 at 9:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

ummmm EW? you commented on the wrong post :3

April 6, 2011 at 7:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crankyfish

:) Ahh I thought EW was answering one of your questions ! Blame Mercury Rx!

But it's funny because I was wondering about the bonding w/ multiple entities as well. I have a Water Dragon & Leprechaun arriving today. They will be sort of co-kept w/ my family (They believe but worried they'd loose the vessels lol). With my D, I'm the only person who works with him. This Sat will be 14 days wearing the D vessel pretty much nonstop.  I'll give him a nice offering then & into the charge box. :)...when I open it up again, I have a big task planned...

April 6, 2011 at 11:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Walter

I am interested in this topic as well. Whic spirits/entities would you suggest for the restoration of bad vision when the medical alternatives can no longer help... 

April 9, 2011 at 3:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos