Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: strange dreams that might involve spirits

Forum Home > Ask A Professional > strange dreams that might involve spirits

le tigre

Hi i was wondering if anyone can tell be about people who have dreams and wake up paralyzed, is that caused by a spirit? usually after the person awakes from the dream they are fully paralyzed but also fully aware of their surroundings also they can hear someting wispering to them and the paralyzed person has a feeling like their slowly sinking. does anyone know what i am talking about? if you do please respond thanks!

March 26, 2011 at 8:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EternalWarrior

hi LT :-D welcome to SE. yes, i have had experiences such as the one you are describing...mine usually happen right before i'm fully asleep, when our connection with the astral realm seems at its strongest...i refer to it as half in and half out...1 of mine was caused by an unbound demon, and some others unbound angels whom i could actually see walking towards me, and then others by mere human spirits and animal spirits as well.....typically if you are paralyzed, i would assume (from personal experience) that it could be an entity of sorts.....but, HOW did you feel when this occured? threatened, under attack, or just startled by the incident versus scared for your life/body?

--

MAGICK IS MEANT TO BE MOLDED . BUT IT ONLY EVOLVES AS FAR AS ITS PRACTIONER'S MIND SPANS.~K.M.S.

March 26, 2011 at 11:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crankyfish

Yes I know the feeling....It hasn't happened in a very long time though (Thankfully). Sometimes it caused by the chemical in your brain that causes us to not thrash around (and hurt ourselves)  while we sleep/dream...it doesn't stop being produced fast enough or something like that? BUT I think spirits cause it too.

When I got back from St Augustine FL (Very haunted city), I felt like something followed my family home. The next morning, I woke up and couldn't move or scream, and saw black shadows tendrils by me. I also saw a floating skull with black wings in front of my bed. Overactive imagination? I don't know, but it was scary! :/

March 27, 2011 at 12:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

le tigre

well eternalwarrior when this happned i felt like i was under attack, it had been happning to me every year since i was little around spring or when spring is near but the last time it happned i felt thretened and under attack and it happned 3 times in 2 days and it happned in the fall. but the last time it occured i fought back. it hanst happned since then but i am curious to know what it was ans why it happned to me from a young age.

March 27, 2011 at 9:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

i've had similiar occurences where i have woken up unable to move or speak. i would hear voices in my room or something touching me. i've had something screaming at me in a foreign tongue. i've never been able to find out what language it was and i had an angry irish sounding voice having an argument with something.

i've had things wake me up before things fall on me. touchy feely moments.

March 27, 2011 at 10:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crankyfish

here is a link www.dreamstudies.org & search SP..Some of the suggestions may help you in the future to wake up :) And maybe a protection ritual before bed & a sage smudging?

March 27, 2011 at 12:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

First of all, welcome to SE Le Tigre

I, personally never had any experience similar like yours so I cannot share any personal experience on this, however, I can assure you that there is something unbound hanging around within/with your aura.

I would highly say, such an event only occurs when an unbound demon, succubus or incubus are attached to a human. They are unbound demons, so there is no limited to what they can do or can’t…

There may be other cases as well here, where someone has sent a demon, succubus, or incubus to possession one, as one can say this is black magick act.

Like I said, I never personally experienced anything like this so these are strictly, my personal theories…which can be true but then again there maybe something else, like something medically. Have you had yourself checked out?

I would highly recommend seeking someone professional in this field, *like Mother Moon’s* help, and only will she be able to provide further information on this.

I hope this helps LT…and many blessing as wells.:)

--

''I can’t change direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destinations''

March 27, 2011 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

le tigre

UK85 at March 27, 2011 at 12:20 PM

I, personally never had any experience similar like yours so I cannot share any personal experience on this, however, I can assure you that there is something unbound hanging around within/with your aura.

I would highly say, such an event only occurs when an unbound demon, succubus or incubus are attached to a human. They are unbound demons, so there is no limited to what they can do or can’t…

There may be other cases as well here, where someone has sent a demon, succubus, or incubus to possession one, as one can say this is black magick act.

Like I said, I never personally experienced anything like this so these are strictly, my personal theories…which can be true but then again there maybe something else, like something medically. Have you had yourself checked out?

I would highly recommend seeking someone professional in this field, *like Mother Moon’s* help, and only will she be able to provide further information on this.

I would have to agree with you on it being something unbound, thers nothing wrong medically w me and my parents took me to see an iman (thats a muslim priest) who gave me talisman to protect me although it was temporary protection. i still feel like this thing is around me especially when its dark. would u know how to get rid of an unbound entity by any chance?

March 27, 2011 at 2:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

le tigre at March 27, 2011 at 2:49 PM

UK85 at March 27, 2011 at 12:20 PM

I would have to agree with you on it being something unbound, thers nothing wrong medically w me and my parents took me to see an iman (thats a muslim priest) who gave me talisman to protect me although it was temporary protection. i still feel like this thing is around me especially when its dark. would u know how to get rid of an unbound entity by any chance?

Hi,

I've just PM you and gave you a bit more insight to the unbound demons and Imam's tailsman & what could you do. I hope it helps:)

--

''I can’t change direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destinations''

March 27, 2011 at 4:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

Its either an unbound demon or one was sent to you.  Do you know anyone who could of possibly done this?  I've had it happen to me before.  I've seen everything from hallucinations, to whispering, to almost being paralyzed, but not quite.  This was of course when I was a newbie and didn't know how to protect myself.

--

The world will burn with the second coming of God.. of course it will not be in the form that people expect... "For he shall come like a Thief in the Night.." and appeareth full ablaze in their path. Passions writhing in a conflagration of ecstacy... neuronal pathways sequestered... desire most dark and hidden combust nerve fibres most Verily Ridden in the light of day... Dream Ingress EVOKED becomes Reality Ingress most Wantonly Salaciously Physical !!!... a Waking Dream the Veils to lift... All Reality is sequestered under the Powers of Absolute Total Hypnosis... Inception

March 27, 2011 at 5:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

hey UK :D long time no see

March 27, 2011 at 5:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

le tigre

Biosynth at March 27, 2011 at 5:05 PM

Its either an unbound demon or one was sent to you.  Do you know anyone who could of possibly done this?  I've had it happen to me before.  I've seen everything from hallucinations, to whispering, to almost being paralyzed, but not quite.  This was of course when I was a newbie and didn't know how to protect myself.

No not really but the country i immigrated from has many people that would cast black magic spells on others for no reason at all, i have had severl family members that were cursed, how do you protect yourself from something like that?

March 27, 2011 at 5:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

I cannot tell you how.  There are many ways of protection.  I use my own energy and power and spirits.  Its a bit advanced to tell a beginner, but in a nutshell, spiritual warfare.  One simple exercise you can do is meditate and bring energy into your aura and then say affirmations to program it.  You must do something like this consistently though and build up a base of power =)

--

The world will burn with the second coming of God.. of course it will not be in the form that people expect... "For he shall come like a Thief in the Night.." and appeareth full ablaze in their path. Passions writhing in a conflagration of ecstacy... neuronal pathways sequestered... desire most dark and hidden combust nerve fibres most Verily Ridden in the light of day... Dream Ingress EVOKED becomes Reality Ingress most Wantonly Salaciously Physical !!!... a Waking Dream the Veils to lift... All Reality is sequestered under the Powers of Absolute Total Hypnosis... Inception

March 27, 2011 at 5:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

Hello

le tigre - First of all, I think it would be wise to email Mother Moon and have you self remotely checked before you jump into any spell as you never know, if this is act of back magick, unbound demon or something else.

Best advice I could suggest is follow Mother Moon advice…however if you feel you must protect yourself, then there couple spell you could look into. I’ve got few link to SE store Custom spell that will not only protected you but remove spirit or any black magick that may/may not have been cast upon you.

This is link its to Extreme Reversal & Mirror Magickhttp://spiritedenterprise.com/apps/webstore/products/show/742254

And if you want complete magick Remove then this spell is a must:http://spiritedenterprise.com/apps/webstore/products/show/405992

And if you want extreme protection shield spell that will have you protected for 6 to 7 months, here is the link:http://spiritedenterprise.com/apps/webstore/products/show/369617

Mother Moon’s spell are great, and work really really fast, so I highly recommend them…and oh yes, you can use White Sage for a protection as well. They work great too*for time being*

I can completely understand how you must be going through, with having people casting magick on you and on your family.

Magpie-Angel - Hi, I’ve just been busy, with my life LOL Nice to know you are doing great:).

--

March 28, 2011 at 12:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EternalWarrior

LT i would contact Mother (Moon) and also have her do a cleansing on you...here is her link for that

http://spiritedenterprise.com/apps/webstore/products/show/565327

she saved me from a negative construct  and a hexing with this Cleansing. i would do this before ANY spells so that way your energy field is clean along with your aura. then ask Mother (Moon) what type IF any spell she recommends. Mother is the one whom performs the Cleansing and Protection. just follow this link. xo

--

MAGICK IS MEANT TO BE MOLDED . BUT IT ONLY EVOLVES AS FAR AS ITS PRACTIONER'S MIND SPANS.~K.M.S.

March 29, 2011 at 5:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Geena

Some people call it sleep paralysis, old hag syndrome.  Some believe it's just your mind being awake when your body isn't..a form of a sleep disorder that just happens sometimes..I personally have had it happen to me several times and feel it was a spirit contacting me.  It happened not so long to me.  I was paralyzed and felt like my head was being lifted up and then pushed into the bed.  In this state I clearly saw a funny creature.  A small female spirit with TONS of crazy sharp teeth that grew both vertically and horizontally in her mouth.  She also spoke to me using my boyfriends voice who was asleep next to me.  But she spoke telapathically.  She wore a little old fashion lace shirt and her hair was really stringy and close to her head. She was semi humanoid, but not entirely.  She was definitely small in size.  At one point she drew back her lips and bared those crazy teeth at me.  I felt like I was being attacked and toyed with. It really shook me up because it felt like she lifted my head and pushed it into the bed at least 4 times.  I talked to my spirits the next day, smudged the house and lit a spelled banishing candle. She never came back.  It also happened to me many times as a teenager and early 20's.  In that case it as always the same spirit. A tall skinny male shadow figure .  He didn't lift my head or anything..I would just be paralyzed and hear whispering, laughing ect.  He too impersonated peoples voices who werent there..that really creeped me out. 

March 29, 2011 at 7:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

Sounds to me like a sort of Incubus/Succubus.  My experiences with almost being paralyzed have been while I was walking around day to day...so I knew it was an attacking influence.  On the other hand, if you were just laying down and it started to happen...perhaps its just your body falling asleep if you are very relaxed.  It happens... people always fall asleep I noticed over simple things... like listening to meditation CD's... I don't personally understand that as those things don't knock me out so easily.

March 29, 2011 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

I got a bit off topic.  If you were simply just waking up and feeling paralyzed... it sounds like your mind woke up first and your body was much slower to wake up. In Robert Bruces OBE... he has this trick where you relax yourself to attain that feeling if not a similar relaxing feeling to trick the mind...once the mind is tricked it sort of does provide a paralyzing feeling and helps induce an OBE.  Relaxing the body to trick the mind.   But this sounds more like a reverse process of where you were truly asleep, but a part of you woke up.  I have had Lucid Dreams before of where I was aware of my body in the other room.  Not the same thing, but I think it shares certain characteristics of how we are many parts to a whole.

March 29, 2011 at 8:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos