Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Has anyone been overwhelmed with their demon from SE?

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Has anyone been overwhelmed with their demon from SE?

Magpie-Angel

if they are bound properly then they can't harm their keeper however people that  have no experience that try to summon their own can be quite disasterous. its one of the main reason we don't share summoning rituals on the forums incase someone like a teenager as you said, comes across it and tries it themselves.

i'm not a keeper to demons but i've dealt with unbound ones. we were lucky enough to get rid of them before they did some real damage. it was a very dark time for me at that point but now i am a lot happier that they are gone

March 30, 2011 at 8:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dirk

I previously had a spirit who I felt made me grumpy and  fearful.  I was new to spirits and to be fair to that particular spirit it did nothing I didn't request.  (She was a good companion in that respect.)  I was simply overwhelmed by her and I do feel the energy of a spirit can affect your emotions and the emotions of those around you.  And this spirit made me feel Grumpy with a touch of fear.   Being that she was a bound spirit I simply returned her to the original seller and no issues what so ever years later.

March 30, 2011 at 9:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Geena

Thank you for the feedback Magpie and Dirk!

Dirk what kind of spirit was it?

March 30, 2011 at 11:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth
Geena. Yes demons can be harmful to most people. One reason is because of their beliefs towards demon kind. Demons have endured centuries of abuse by less than ethical sorcerors. Not everything I speak of can simply be read from your typical new age book, but comes rom the demons themselves and experience. FYI, I am a Left Hand Path practitioner. So I don't know what you are talking about. I've been calling demons for several years, however I do not bind them. This is because I respect their freedom and individuallity. When I do need them, I call he ones I've formd a bond with. Those that stay do so because they choose and do come and go. The ones. Call are ones that hav been well known on earth forever, but as far as SE's I don't know what they call. Demons are pretty much like Super Humans. You get bad ones, and then good ones. The ones I deal with are dangerous to most if you are not dedicated and aligned with them. This is to make apoint that there are all flavors and so you don't outright accidentally blaspheme demons as a whole. I'm just trying to help you so you don't have a less than comfortable ride with them.
March 30, 2011 at 1:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crankyfish

Biosynth - That's a good way to think about it...I'd be a tad pissed off too if some knucklehead pulled me from my comfortable plane of existance & started ordering me around/being disrespectful, or judging me based on hollywood movies. I see stuff on SyFy and roll my eyes now. My D helped us avoid tornados that were nearby today. :) He's awesome.

March 31, 2011 at 2:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dirk

Succubus

March 31, 2011 at 2:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth
Hehe. Well when talking about Hollywood movies, its the intention that counts. A lot of Regular humans cannot tell the difference, but demons can. You can still joke around. Just don't take the world too seriously.
--

The world will burn with the second coming of God.. of course it will not be in the form that people expect... "For he shall come like a Thief in the Night.." and appeareth full ablaze in their path. Passions writhing in a conflagration of ecstacy... neuronal pathways sequestered... desire most dark and hidden combust nerve fibres most Verily Ridden in the light of day... Dream Ingress EVOKED becomes Reality Ingress most Wantonly Salaciously Physical !!!... a Waking Dream the Veils to lift... All Reality is sequestered under the Powers of Absolute Total Hypnosis... Inception

March 31, 2011 at 11:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos