Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: SE Spells? Any recommendations?

Forum Home > Casting Spells > SE Spells? Any recommendations?

Geena

I'm wondering if those who have had good experiences with the SE spells  can recommend the spells cast by SE that they found most successful.   What worked for you?

March 28, 2011 at 2:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

Hello Geena…

I never got a chance to welcome you to SE, so welcome to SE.

I’ve brought many spells from SE, such as unconditional love, better business spell, tame a lover spell and plenty more…I can safely say they work 100% and I mostly seen full result with 2 weeks time*on few number of occasion, I’ve seen the result manifesting with 2 to 4 working days*, so I highly recommend SE spells..

I hope this helps:).

Blessing

--

''I can’t change direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destinations''

March 28, 2011 at 3:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

the spells are working for me but what you need to remember is that for them to manifest they need to have a clear path. so like say you had a love spell to get someone back to you but they have a current partner then the spell would take much longer to work because it needs to get around that obstacle. if there is negative energy then it can take longer too but you also have to do stuff to help the magic along. if you bought a spell to help you get a job but then just sat around instead of looking for something to work for then obviously it won't work. you need to put effort in too.

from my experience they do work here because i was very cautious about being tricked when i first came here i scouted it out real good before doing anything. for me my spellwork is doing well and the it seems really promising. i even bought an entity from here and they aren't cheap. that alone proves my trust in this place.

March 28, 2011 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos