Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Experiences while Bonding

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Experiences while Bonding

Magpie-Angel

same D: i really want my kitsune to come soon! i can't wait to share bonding stories like this.

March 9, 2011 at 8:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

Colby, If you know your dragon's name you could try calling out to him and communicating telepathically.  I've found that often times our spirits are so anxious to be with us that they arrive before their vessels do.  Your dragon might already be there ;)

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

March 9, 2011 at 8:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Memnon

@Ali, very nice! I'm excited for you and I hope that those frequency adjustment symptoms level out before the week ends.

@Colby, yea man, give the telepathy a shot!

March 9, 2011 at 9:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel
i think i'll give the same thing a shot. i'll try and lure her in wih strawberries too
March 9, 2011 at 9:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ai mei

Temaeya, I think mine sent a male friend ahead of her to check me out. >_> Cause I had some heavy experiences of being.. examined.. and an entity was rifling through my apartment. All this happened like 3-4 days before she arrived. o.0;;

Oh, Memnon you 'member't mah name. 8D Yeah. I'm going to offer her more energy in an hour, give or take, and burn the candle and just talk with her for several hours. But I seem to be getting less of the thick-air-feeling too. It's like she notices when I'm uncomfortable and withdraws a bit. Course, she'll learn if I really mind it, I'll have a big shout about it. Hehehe. Not at her of course. xD But I mean more like a loud OW.

Last night I got an impression of a hug from a hot dark-skinned chick. >_>; If its her. She's hot. Srsly. Like. Really hot. Like really really really hot. o_o;;

March 9, 2011 at 11:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel
i had a lay down earlier and was burning a strawberry scented candle and a white candle and i called *** to me. i felt warm all over my body which is odd because i'm permanently cold. i asked her if she could place something in my thought so that i knew she was there. i felt a pressure in the middle of of my head, where the third eye would be located and i could feel a large pulse in my hands. in my minds eye i saw foxes running in a circle. after a little while i got my pendulum out and i started talking to her. even though her vessel isn't home yet, she's been with me since i learnt her name. she answered some questions i had and i let her know that until she is completely settled in her new home that i won't ask anything from her apart from her friendship. and idea i got from Ali. i let her know that if she felt she ever wanted to do something for me without me asking and she felt she could help then she could go ahead if she wanted. i told her that i intend to stay with her til the very end. i think she was happy that i tried to speak to her and hopefully eventually it will get a lot easier
March 9, 2011 at 12:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

Glad to see you guys getting a head start on bonding before your vessels come.  Our spirits choose us as keepers long before we find them through sellers.  They're also already bonded with us in ways we're not aware of yet, which makes it possible to communicate with them even when we don't have their vessels with us.                                                                                                                  @Ali, if you're new to being around such strong paranormal energies, you'll have an adjustment period.  Ask your djinn to tone down her energy just until your spirit and body can adjust to her vibrations.  I had similar difficulty with my norse djinn.  As soon as he came here he made it very clear that he did not want to use his primary vessel.  He decided he was happier using me as his vessel.  When he jumped over to me his energy was way to strong for my hyper sensitive abilities.  I told him to tweek his energy a bit so he could stay with me as a secondary vessel.  Worked like a charm, and he's still "attatched" six months later big grin

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

March 9, 2011 at 1:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

we're all lucky that our entities can read our hearts because can you imagine how bad it would be if we said something and took it the wrong way? i mis-say things all the time so i really hope that *** will be patient with me

March 9, 2011 at 1:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ai mei

Magpie-Angel at March 9, 2011 at 12:59 PM

i had a lay down earlier and was burning a strawberry scented candle and a white candle and i called *** to me. i felt warm all over my body which is odd because i'm permanently cold. i asked her if she could place something in my thought so that i knew she was there. i felt a pressure in the middle of of my head, where the third eye would be located and i could feel a large pulse in my hands. in my minds eye i saw foxes running in a circle. after a little while i got my pendulum out and i started talking to her. even though her vessel isn't home yet, she's been with me since i learnt her name. she answered some questions i had and i let her know that until she is completely settled in her new home that i won't ask anything from her apart from her friendship. and idea i got from Ali. i let her know that if she felt she ever wanted to do something for me without me asking and she felt she could help then she could go ahead if she wanted. i told her that i intend to stay with her til the very end. i think she was happy that i tried to speak to her and hopefully eventually it will get a lot easier

Hope they enjoy the 'putting them first' idea lol. I took a bath yesterday and while I did I mentioned that to the best of my ability, I would always protect her. And I got this immediate, "Lol thats sweet, but yeah right" feeling about what I said. xD And I dont normally question my own loyalty so cynically. So I relaxed and had this moral discussion about how say if I knew someone was harming her or harassing her, mortal, human or otherwise, I'd take whatever steps were necessary to give her the peace she deserves. Firstly because if she was a human and my friend, I'd tell them to handle said harasser in so-and-so way or stand up for them. But as she is djinn and I am her mistress and her friend, it is my responsbility to keep her safe.

She seemed very thoughtful and quiet ever since I made that point. x3

@Tamaeyah: yeah. I seem to have adapted well. But I can tell when she's using my energy. My head feels groggy for about 5 minutes, like when you take a benadryl. But it clears. Since its in short bursts yet, I'm not experiencing discomfort that's bothersome yet. So I'll let her do her thing. :3

March 10, 2011 at 3:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

i was speaking to her again last night before i went to bed and it was just general questions about her, how she felt about coming into my home, questions about her abilities and i told her a litle about me. i felt this huge swell of emotion in me and i started crying and i just didn't know why. i decided it was probably because i was so happy that she was going to be with me from now on. she's so easy to talk to i really love it.

March 10, 2011 at 6:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos