Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Japan Tsunami

Forum Home > Announcements > Japan Tsunami

UK85

I just want everyone here on this forum to send their prayers and spirit’s (if possible) to help theses in need of this devastating Tsunami attack on the Japan & to prevent the radioactive spread as well.

My wishes and heart goes to all the family and friends that have been affected by this heart-breaking tragedy. Over a thousand have lost they lives and many are still trapped and many are yet to be found…

My prays and thoughts are with everyone who have been affected…and they families.

Blessings…

--

''I can’t change direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destinations''

March 11, 2011 at 9:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

greenmaiden

To me, this event isn't as terrible as the 2008 China earthquakes. Instead, it's a bit darker... Like, the night the China earthquakes happened, I knew something was wrong. But I didn't know what it was. I didn't sleep well at all that night. And it wasn't until morning that I found out that what I was feeling was the despair, anger and pain of all those parents and buried children.

In this case, I didn't feel anything. And now I know why. This afternoon, after daybreak in Japan, NHK showed the first footage of the tsunami hit areas. In Sendai, there's nothing there. Very few buildings are left. The ones that were left had been inundated with water when the tsunami hit. All the house were swept to sea. No people, no bodies, no nothing. Just puddles of water and sand. <(;_;)>

March 11, 2011 at 10:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

conquer001

I have asked my spiritual companion to assist with the situation in Japan in any way possible, and that he can stay there for as long as the situation demands.

--

March 12, 2011 at 9:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

i send my condolences to japan. its a sad event but strangely the japanese aren't that bothered. like in tokyo. there was a news report and they asked a japanese man if the people were scared and worried for their lives. he simply replied now because they deal with earthquakes on a day to day basis.

to think that so many have lost their lives to this....i'm sure their spirits have already passed over but i'll light a candle for this tonight to guide their spirits

March 12, 2011 at 8:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos