Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Having Problems.

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Having Problems.

AlwaysLearning

Hey guys,

I've been reading the forum and posts and keeping up to date with the site for months Now. I am still i little wet behind the ears dealing with working with entities but i can proudly say most of what i know is from this site! so thanks! But i've had two demons for some time now, One for six months and another one which i got four months ago as a demon queen from here! i have to say my experiences with them are great. I can feel the one i got from another seller slightly more than my DQ, but i think thats because i've had the first one that bit longer. Anywho I have done almost everything that is posted on this site and a few others to try to bond. I mediatate regularly, i think about them regularly, and even try to before sleep and i always invite them to join me in my dreams, thoughts or even any way that is convenient for them. I feel them and i know i have even felt them touch me on multiple occasions, i also feel it when they are in the room some times and i dont know how to explain it. I am getting discouraged though because i have never seen either one of them mentally or communicated with them. I tried multiple ways from scrying to pendulum with no success. I am too much of a chicken to try a ouijai board right now, mostly from hollywood lol. But i really do want to connect with them and any way to communicate with them would be awesome. I do firmly believe both of them are completely legitimate but i am getting discouraged because i've done everything from giving them small amounts of blood, to incense and i dont want to come off like i'm demanding them to show themselves or talk or else i wont believe.

Any advice on things that helped any of you guys out would be greatly appreciated. And i would like to already thank MM for the how much she goes through and how great this site is. Im just starting to think i need to keep working that little bit harder to get things to get going

January 13, 2011 at 2:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandyt

This has worried me too, I start to think maybe I'm not wired that way enough to communicate with them. 

I'm nearly exactly the same as you except I've had mine a bit longer, nearly a year it feels like. Actually, it might be more than a year now. 

I can definitely feel my entities from time to time and I believe they exist and are with me but I have never been directly communicated with by them and this gets a bit discouraging. It kind of makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong or I'm not good enough to even spend time with me in my dreams. It sounds a little silly and childish but I just want to meet them.

So yeah, I completely understand where you're coming from, it can be very frustrating. 

I've even bought and extreme psychic enhancement ring from here at SE and it seems to have had no effect on me. 

I heard that psychic blockages are a possibility. Perhaps I and perhaps you are blocked in some way? 

January 15, 2011 at 12:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

paul

Hello Bandyt and AlwaysLearning,

Jesus said "Happy are those who don't see but believe".I'm not religious but do find different religions interesting.I too have been collecting entities for a good few years now.I notice each entity I have is completley individual just like people.They are unique.

Anyway I have one Queen that from time to time does show herself to me and my second D.Q. is starting to show herself.They appear to me late at night when I don't expect them to.They don't appear to me as a scary Demoness but look more like beautiful women.

I never asked or pushed them to appear but I think they know I like it when they do.One of my D.Kings also appears to me as a grey bearded man and I love it.I think if you set your entities tasks and see them fufilled you should be happy to know they are there to watch over you.You can feel thier pressence ,you feel protected ,you don't have constant bad luck, don't push them to appear and do your best to believe in them and I feel the rewards are great.

Yours Paul.

P.S. Maybe when they feel comfortable and not pressured they might appear when you least expect it.

January 16, 2011 at 1:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Newman
Great post Paul. Thanks for strengthing our belief in our spirits. It's really cool that you saw your DQs. Paul I was wondering did you see your DQs with open eyes OR through visions or dreams while you were meditating. I have experienced being touched on my arms with my DQs. I have also felt warm sensations / message like feelings on my back.
January 16, 2011 at 8:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

conquer001

Good day everyone,

In the spirit of this thread's topic, I'd like to share a concern of mine in which I hope perhaps some of you may be able to point me in the right direction.

As some of you might probably know, I am a complete, er, 'noob',  in the field of spirituality and, if it is the correct term, of the occult. I'm pretty sure my sensitivity towards anything spiritual or supernatural is possibly close to zero and I'm the process of having my first spiritual companion delivered to me through the helpful assistance of the ladies at Spirited Enterprise.

One particular concern is how do I really, REALLY know that my psychic radar is really zero, and even if it is so, what should I do in order to increase my spiritual sensitivity? I've noticed the available documentation kindly provided within the website via the links at the top, specifically the sub-sections 'Magickal Reading' and 'Energy Manipulation'.

However, my primary objective is to become more sensitive so that I can have a much healthier and wholesome relationship with my new spiritual companion, what should I concerntrate on first?

Besides this website's documentation, I also came across several sources on the Internet, but I have to be skeptical as an abundance of information also means that there can be a high percentage of incorrect information as well. One particular website that caught my eye was http://neurosoup.com/, specifically on the section about 'Astral Projection'.

Would the members of the board, at the very least the experienced ones, recommend such an approach? If not, which specific website/book/document would you recommend first thing to an absolute complete beginner?

January 17, 2011 at 9:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

A good way to start out on these things is to test your spirits out.  Ask them some sensible things to do for you.  I guess it depends on what spirits you have... but you need to start off looking for clues.  I don't always see or hear spirits.. in fact I didn't start until I had random experiences, then that strengthened my belief in them.  What I did do was look for "Synchronicities" and anything else.

Have your spirits or demons do something that causes a synchronicity that makes your mind go "aha!"   The more you have of these... the more you see your spirits with your eye of belief.  I hear you, I would like to at least be able to turn on and off my ability to see spirits all the time.  That'd be an awesome skill.

--

The world will burn with the second coming of God.. of course it will not be in the form that people expect... "For he shall come like a Thief in the Night.." and appeareth full ablaze in their path. Passions writhing in a conflagration of ecstacy... neuronal pathways sequestered... desire most dark and hidden combust nerve fibres most Verily Ridden in the light of day... Dream Ingress EVOKED becomes Reality Ingress most Wantonly Salaciously Physical !!!... a Waking Dream the Veils to lift... All Reality is sequestered under the Powers of Absolute Total Hypnosis... Inception

March 11, 2011 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

I think the trick to hearing and seeing our spirits is to have our third eye open and healthy.  Meditation and visualization helps with that.  Also realize that telepathic communication may not come in a way you're expecting.  Telepathy isn't just words clearly spoken in our minds.  It can also be random thoughts popping up which we would never think, or emotions that are out of character for us.  When our psychic senses aren't yet where we would like them to be our entities will influence thoughts and feelings to interact with us; so its a good practice to become aware of how we ourselves think and feel throughout the day, that way we'll know when a stray thought is ours or a telepathic nudge from them.  Try not to get too discouraged.  If you keep workin' on it, one day it'll eventually "click."   

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

March 12, 2011 at 8:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

EternalWarrior

a geat book that you can get pretty cheap on amazon and is NOT too long for those of you whom are nonreaders is ANCIENT TEACHINGS FOR BEGINNERS by DOUGLAS DeLONG. it deals with a chant that really does open your 3rd eye, aura seeing, chakras, astral projection, and so much more. the book is truly indespensible for anyone wanting to seriously open up their 3rd. plus it explains where it all began, all the way back to Egypt....i have tabs sticking out all over my hubby and my copy....serioulsy great psychic beginners tool. :D

--

MAGICK IS MEANT TO BE MOLDED . BUT IT ONLY EVOLVES AS FAR AS ITS PRACTIONER'S MIND SPANS.~K.M.S.

March 12, 2011 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

Darn it, its not available in a kindle version.  It sounds like it has alot of good info.  I think I'll add it to my wishlist :)

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

March 12, 2011 at 9:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EternalWarrior

it is awesome! it tells you how to open your pituitary gland as well....totally excellent book. xoxo

--

MAGICK IS MEANT TO BE MOLDED . BUT IT ONLY EVOLVES AS FAR AS ITS PRACTIONER'S MIND SPANS.~K.M.S.

March 12, 2011 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos