Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Elementals?

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Elementals?

InfernalDragon

Hello, I am Infernal Dragon, I am new to this forum, but somewhat learned in magick and entities...

My question is if these beings exist... it may be helpful to provide a definition for what I mean when I say, "Elemental"

Elemental: A spiritual entity ranging from minor power to extremely powerful. Often a force of nature. Formed from a stray thought, or rough idea, that was somehow let loose into the world and grew into a wild spirit....

Do such things exist? I've heard of poltergeists, and encountered beings that seemed to be metaphysical representations of my own emotions that my dragons (water dragon, guardian dragon) acknowledge could not just be a product of my own craziness... although I suppose there is plenty of craziness to the Infernal Dragon....

January 11, 2011 at 10:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

I think there should be something to distinguish elementals from thoughtforms.

There are 2 different kinds of main energy.  Psychic Energy (generated by the nervous system) and intrinsic Chi or Lifeforce Energy.  Chi is more stable and dense, whereas nervous system (mental/emotional) energy is more static.

Elementals are composed of 2 elements.  It is thought that humans are composed on 4 elements.. hence ideas like the 4 main elements creating this world and their relation to the 4 directions.  basically an elemental is an infused construct of life force of one of the 4 qualities of man of 2 parts.

--

The world will burn with the second coming of God.. of course it will not be in the form that people expect... "For he shall come like a Thief in the Night.." and appeareth full ablaze in their path. Passions writhing in a conflagration of ecstacy... neuronal pathways sequestered... desire most dark and hidden combust nerve fibres most Verily Ridden in the light of day... Dream Ingress EVOKED becomes Reality Ingress most Wantonly Salaciously Physical !!!... a Waking Dream the Veils to lift... All Reality is sequestered under the Powers of Absolute Total Hypnosis... Inception

March 11, 2011 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos