Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Sister Raven's Emergency

Forum Home > Announcements > Sister Raven's Emergency

Mother Moon
Site Owner

Please keep Raven and her family in your prayers. This morning, her husband was in a shooting accident at work.

The bullet passed through his right hand and they are currently awaiting results as to whether or not he will have use of it, need surgery, skin grafts, etc.

Do bear with us during this time as shipping will, more than likely, be slower than usual.

HUGS to all!
MM

January 24, 2011 at 2:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

OMG!! I will add her to my prayers! There will be lots of Southern love coming her way.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Check out my online forum :)
http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi
Or my Store
http://www.mysticalmoonstore.com/

January 24, 2011 at 2:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Oh my! Sister Raven you & your whole family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

--

January 24, 2011 at 4:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

greenmaiden

I'll be sending lots of love your way, guys. Hang in there.

January 24, 2011 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

conquer001

It is sad that other innocent could get involved the mess of things. I'll be sure to pray for the well-being of Raven and her family.

--

January 24, 2011 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

I am very sorry to hear this!

My blessing and love is with Raven and her husband & her family. She will be in my prayers & I will pray specially for her this evening.

Blessing & love to Raven and her whole family.

(Hope everything turns out better)

--

''I can’t change direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destinations''

January 25, 2011 at 12:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

Heartfelt thoughts, healing energies and prayers, Sister Raven.  Please update us on your husband's condition.....

--

come to the dark side, we have cookies :D

January 25, 2011 at 3:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sister Raven

To all I hold dear,

Thank you so much for your loving thoughts and prayers.  Today is the first day we have been able to "breath".  We were able to spend a whole day at home outside of doctor's visits and such.  Patrick is doing well.  His spirits have been lifted the more time he has had for introspection to the whole situation. He did indeed lose his job.  It's a hit to the confidence to be sure. 

We changed his bandages for the first time today.  He did well.  Of course you know, me as an empath and healer as well as a daughter of several generations nurses did well at the first look of the wound, but his pain took me aback. He's a trooper.  We got it wrapped up once more.  I helped him take his bath tonight.  The meds, like any psychic, have taken it's toll on him.  I just put him to bed. The house is quiet.  Not trying to be dramatic, but the emotions run a plenty.

He has to go to rehab therapy.  He has mobility of his hand.  Mostly, it looks like time, healing, and eventually a skin graft.

The frustration mostly is the lies that his MR (Media Relations) person quoted.   It's going to make it harder for him to find a job because of it. 

All is well at t his point in time.  We are just all very tired, frustrated, and waiting for what tomorrow will bring.

Thank you so much for your loving support and understanding.

Love, Hugs, and Blessings,

Raven

January 26, 2011 at 10:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Oh that is GOOD news sister Raven! I know it may take awhile but take one step at a time. I will keep your whole family in my thoughts and prayers. In Love & Light.

--

January 26, 2011 at 10:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

puritydesire

Dear Sister Raven My thoughts and love is with you at this terrinbly bad time, We all hope that your husband recovers fast and things start to look up for you all very soon,

Blessings be with Lots of Love and Light

PurityDesire xXXXX

January 27, 2011 at 2:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

conquer001

Glad to hear from you again, Raven. Though not everything's a bed of roses, nevertheless the worst has passed. It's great to hear that Patrick is on his road to recovery.

I'm sure both the SE forum people and your spirit friends are assisting you in every possible aspect. I'll continue praying for both of you. :)

--

January 27, 2011 at 11:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

UK85

I am very happy to hear that Raven…*thanks for letting us know*

I know everything else will slowly turn to good. Just keep faith in yourself and I know everything will turn good for you.

I am glad to hear this:)

Keep your chin up Raven!

Blessing.

--

''I can’t change direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destinations''

January 28, 2011 at 9:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

puritydesire

It is good to hear your husband is over the worst of his accident it is times like this love for one another keeps us going and together you will get through this in the best way and come out on top im sure ,Hold on in there and i will keep praying and sending you all lots of love and light and blessings in seeing you all through to the better side of it all soon , we are thinking about you and i know you will come good in the end, Keep strong and keep beleieving,

Lots of love healing and light friendship and prayer

always puritydesire XXXX

January 28, 2011 at 5:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

InfernalDragon

I and my entities add our love and healing energy, a heartfealt hope that everything turns out ok from us!

January 29, 2011 at 12:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

everything heals in time and this is no different though i as everyone else are glad that you have taken the time to update us and tell us the good news that he is recovering

February 9, 2011 at 1:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dee

Dear Raven,

With all the love and blessings from my heart, I sincerely hold you, your husband and family in my thoughts.  

May the calm be yours and hereafter forever more!!

Love Dee

February 11, 2011 at 12:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Laure

I am so sorry and will keep him in my thoughts for a quick and complete recovery.

I've been thinking that the immediate present is a volatile period (revolution in Egypt, and locally a dreadful incident with a bank robber taking hostages) and a time to take extra care.  Someone whose knowledge I trust (http://hogueprophecy.com/) has identified February 23-28 as a very volatile period. Let's all take extra care and keep our senses sharp in any situation that involves crowds, the potential for group excitement, or other risks.

February 11, 2011 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

angelheart

My love & prayers are with you! I'm a bit late & apologize for that but you get better & lots of blessings to our family!

--
February 11, 2011 at 5:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos