Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Any one owns a Demon General ?

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Any one owns a Demon General ?

DjinnLover

I just purchased a  Queen Demon General from SE. I am still bonding.

I would like to hear from other people who own demon Generals. What you experiences have been? Were you able o get your wishes granted?  

May be Mother Moon or some other coven members could provide me some insight into Demon Generals.

I also own demon queens from SE.  I love them very much. One day I got a severe cold. I  mean really bad cold with constant sneezing. I asked my demon queens to heal me. The cold was gone the very next day. Historically I have never recovered from  cold/flu in less then 7-10 days.

I am really happy that I found SE.

October 31, 2010 at 1:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

J

WOW A QUEEN DEMON GENERAL! AWESOMEE!! Nope i have never gotten the chance to become a keeper of such a powerful sounding entity but would love to purchase one anyday =] just no luck on the money yet. im a currently a keeper of many many entitys so far and what i have a witness is tremendously incredible. what are your experiences on Queen Demon General plz share hehe thank you and HAPPY HALLOWEEN! muahahahaha :lol:

--

-J

October 31, 2010 at 2:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DjinnLover

I  got my General recently, so I dont have much interaction yet.

But I noticed that the energy seems intense. I did not feel like sleeping in the first few nights. I kept awake till 4 or 5:30 am many nights. But now its back to normal.  

November 2, 2010 at 10:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Hi Newman! I don´t have a Demon General yet but I have mostly Demon Queens. If you want more info about them, go to charm school above you and then click collecting spirits. There you will see demonic classifications. 

When doing the bonding rituals with my DQ´s, I was always awake all night long, lol!

--

November 4, 2010 at 6:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

I think every demon I've bonded with kept me up the first night.  Or at least in a very light sleep I would keep awaking from repeatedly.

On the cold and flu front.  I don't usually have to ask.  I may catch something, but it's gone in 2-3 hours.  I had a co-worker who was out sick for 2 days, came back, and gave the stomach bug to me.  I was ill for like 3 hours and then it was just ... gone.  I haven't been really ill with a cold or flu in over a year. 

November 4, 2010 at 11:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

That is both great & amazing Don. Since having my Royalties, I have more energies and not easy to catch a flu or cold. It was several months ago that I got a flu and I had my DQ´s with me but I was healed in 3 days., otherwise it usually takes more than 7 days to recover without and entity :)

--

November 4, 2010 at 4:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DjinnLover

Hi Sacred, thanks  for the link to the Demonic Classifications.

Demons can touch our lives in such a positive way. I am becoming a big Demon fan after reading Don's and Sacred's posts.  

I think demons manifest more often than other entities too.

I have heard footsteps and knocks on the walls during meditation.

During my first bonding ritual I could clearly feel them touching me on my right arm.

November 5, 2010 at 1:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

You are welcome Newman. 

Please share your experiences about your Demon General with us here at SE! :)

--

November 16, 2010 at 4:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KuriouzOne
Greetings everyone, i just purchased my very first demonic entity from SE, which is a demon king, not sure if me being a male keeper is weird having a king, going to oerform the bonding ritual tonight, anything to note of? Big thanks to the SE famiky and to those who can advice me
March 19, 2011 at 5:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Hi KuriouzOne and welcome to SE!

I don´t have a Demon King yet but I have mostly Demon Queens.  I am a fan of Demon Royalties and I am also getting a King soon when I get my money, lol!

All I know is that Demons are fierce protector, and they can be very vindictive as well to those that hurt or wishing ill about you.

I hope those who have Demon Kings will see your post and replies. I will soon be getting a Demon King myself :) 

Sorry for not much of a help but if you go above to "charm school" and click to "collecting spirits" and you should find "demonic classification" to know more about Demons.

Good luck!

--

March 19, 2011 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EternalWarrior

Kuriouz, make certain you also-at some point-get a demon containment/charging box. demons must rest for 24 hours 1x per month. :)

--

MAGICK IS MEANT TO BE MOLDED . BUT IT ONLY EVOLVES AS FAR AS ITS PRACTIONER'S MIND SPANS.~K.M.S.

March 19, 2011 at 2:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KuriouzOne

EternalWarrior at March 19, 2011 at 2:51 PM

Kuriouz, make certain you also-at some point-get a demon containment/charging box. demons must rest for 24 hours 1x per month. :)

Hey Eterna =)

Yeah, my Demon King comes with a containment tin, I read the part about their 24 hour dormancy which is required once a month, was wondering if there is like a recharging spell to cast on them. 

March 19, 2011 at 10:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EternalWarrior

no, no recharging spell, but a demonic charging box. Mother has tons of them posted. i got mine from her and her only .:)

--

MAGICK IS MEANT TO BE MOLDED . BUT IT ONLY EVOLVES AS FAR AS ITS PRACTIONER'S MIND SPANS.~K.M.S.

March 20, 2011 at 12:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

FireDeMoN

I have few questions on the General Demons. I want to know if General Demon comes in a “specialty" like Chaos Demon General or Hybrid? Also, would there be a element Demon General?*such as Fire/Flame General Demon*

I would highly appreciate if anyone can give a more information on them or if anyone ever had a General Demon that was in these categories. I would love to hear their experience with them:)

Blessing

--

When fire is applied to a stone, it cracks.

*Previously Known As UK85*

We don't negotiate the deal. We're just the matchmakers.

April 6, 2011 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DjinnLover
Generals do have their individual personalities. Each one also has preference for doing certain type of things.
April 7, 2011 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FireDeMoN

Thanks Newman…:)

--

April 7, 2011 at 3:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

Newman, since you have a Demon General, I'd like to hear some details about specific "large & complicated" tasks you have assigned to your General and how it all turned out.  =)

--

The world will burn with the second coming of God.. of course it will not be in the form that people expect... "For he shall come like a Thief in the Night.." and appeareth full ablaze in their path. Passions writhing in a conflagration of ecstacy... neuronal pathways sequestered... desire most dark and hidden combust nerve fibres most Verily Ridden in the light of day... Dream Ingress EVOKED becomes Reality Ingress most Wantonly Salaciously Physical !!!... a Waking Dream the Veils to lift... All Reality is sequestered under the Powers of Absolute Total Hypnosis... Inception

April 7, 2011 at 3:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DjinnLover
Hi Biosynth. I gave her a big task about 4 or 5 months ago and I am still waiting for the results. So far I have not seen any change yet. But it is a big task and may be it will take her more time to get it accomplished. I think this task could take up to a year according my calculations. She does seem to have more energy because I get severe headaches after meditation LOL. May be I will give her some smaller tasks and see what happens. 
April 8, 2011 at 2:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FireDeMoN

Thanks Newman, for sharing your experience with us. I would love to hear back from you on your accomplished task from QD General.

Blessing :)

--

April 9, 2011 at 12:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos