Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Demon Bonding Ritual

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Demon Bonding Ritual

Biosynth
Making babies is fun..It would be my mark on the world, and als raise an army
--

The world will burn with the second coming of God.. of course it will not be in the form that people expect... "For he shall come like a Thief in the Night.." and appeareth full ablaze in their path. Passions writhing in a conflagration of ecstacy... neuronal pathways sequestered... desire most dark and hidden combust nerve fibres most Verily Ridden in the light of day... Dream Ingress EVOKED becomes Reality Ingress most Wantonly Salaciously Physical !!!... a Waking Dream the Veils to lift... All Reality is sequestered under the Powers of Absolute Total Hypnosis... Inception

March 23, 2011 at 5:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

unfortunately if you were to give birth to the baby yourself into this world they don't live for very long. like they might not even reach their 16th. if it is born to the entity then they can live the normal lifespan of the entity of longer.

March 23, 2011 at 6:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KuriouzOne

WOAH... this is getting really deep, for a moment i thought my demon king is going to somewhat impregnate me, I do hold women in high regards(esp my mom) for being able to withstand the physical pain of having to bring new life, but I must admit, I don't think Imma ever be able to handle something like that. No offence to the ladies around here. 

March 23, 2011 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Magpie-Angel

oh no i didn't mean the males give birth XD i was worried someone would take it like that.

March 23, 2011 at 10:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth
Lol no worries. Yeah I cannot imagine the pain they go through. I know if I went through that I'd love he kid more having to do all that work.
--

The world will burn with the second coming of God.. of course it will not be in the form that people expect... "For he shall come like a Thief in the Night.." and appeareth full ablaze in their path. Passions writhing in a conflagration of ecstacy... neuronal pathways sequestered... desire most dark and hidden combust nerve fibres most Verily Ridden in the light of day... Dream Ingress EVOKED becomes Reality Ingress most Wantonly Salaciously Physical !!!... a Waking Dream the Veils to lift... All Reality is sequestered under the Powers of Absolute Total Hypnosis... Inception

March 24, 2011 at 2:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunstria

Biosynth:

"Another question is, are they demons from the Hell Realms or outside of them?"

Take a look at it from this angle...you no doubt know what some people say is suppose to be "Heaven" and "Hell". Heaven usually being all the comforts and ease of having done life right. Hell usually being all the punishment and horrific experiences of having done life wrong. However, other people might say Heaven is too damn bright, you sit on clouds all day long and get to watch of the living that you might not have been so fond of leaving just yet. Hell would be the place you rock and roll it out all night and wake up without the slightest care in the world as this is YOUR afterlife. Do you see the exterme differences? Realms are like that in the sense that each one is just right for that entity or spirit (give or take some of the issues that one might naturally have in their world) but not for a Human. Yes, there actually are demons from a Hell that is not unlike the Bible and other texts, just as there is a Heaven that is similar from such texts. BUT there are also dimensions, realms, and even worlds that act differently and to someone foreign going there it might be seen differently to them.

Most of the bound Demons and Celestials are not from those realms that Human daydream about. Instead they are usually coming from somewhere close to our world's system (usually the realms) and answered the summoner's/conjurer's call.

"If the demon is opposite sex, you can have spirit sex with them to bond faster."

To a degree it can make the bonding faster. Unfortunately that would be with entities and spirits that are okay with sexual interaction between them and their Human companion. It would also only effect those entities and spirits that would take and use that energy given in that way to make the bond faster. Otherwise, to most entities and spirits who are sexual it is just another fun little activity you do to past the time, lol. Also, there are Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual entities and spirits out there so it might not always be the opposite sex. :P

--

In a world with no mystery, welcome to mystery...  

If you are interested in other places to learn and grow, then perhaps our forum may help as well: http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi

We also have a store located here (it is owned by one family and separate of S.E.): www.mysticalmoonstore.com

March 25, 2011 at 7:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

LoL.  RIGHT... which is why I make sure all the entities I collect are female, and the ones that come to me have sexual inclinations.  I am pretty serious on the sexual part, as it is part of how I bond.  I could bond other ways too, but the sexual part just helps me feel more comfortable as its part of my personality.

As far as the realms idea goes.. I was just curious if they were Goetian demons, some sort of Mephisto Demons, or other Deity Demons or something completely different?  Reptillian demons?  Just a curiousity.  Do they have any god that rules over them? 

I was told by MM there are Hell Realm ones and Non-hell realm ones.  So if I was to make the decision to get a demon... what would the benefits be between getting each one?  So if I got the Non-Hell Realm ones.. would that make them less prone to being as affected by some Christian or Jewish Exorcist due to the fact that the gods or power words they call upon don't "rule" over them as far as certain magickal texts go?  Just some thoughts.  I prefer to work outside of the box, but with all the perks.

--

March 25, 2011 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunstria

Magpie-Angel:

"You may become pregnant with the entities child or them with yours."

It usually occurs with unbounds so if your start feeling like you want to have a sexual experience with an entity or spirit, then make sure they are BOUND as either them or you could be child-rearing after-wards! Also, it ever so rarely happens but sometimes the entity's or spirit's bindings can weaken, slip, or break and if both you or them were sexual then there is also the possibility of such happening too. HOWEVER, that is usually not the case as most spirits and entities don't want children from their companions AND if the summoner/conjurer was paying attention such things don't tend to happen with their bindings.  But do note that even though it is highly unlikely to happen it is not impossible either.

This is the possible "What IF?" should it happen.

IF by chance you (female) are already pregnant and should sleep with an entity or spirit then they can "kick" the child's spirit and place their spirit in that body. It basically acts as a vessel for them in this world. This tends to be the nastier entities and spirits that try this "trick". Makes you wonder who would want to raise a thing like that?

IF by chance you (female) sleep with an unbound entity or spirit then become pregnant, you tend to have a "spirit" or even "astral" child. This child will usually hang around you until either it can finally leave the energy of its mother or goes to live with its father (assuming the father was interested in being one). The person may remember giving "birth" as a dream (for those of you ready to freak out over any birthing dreams you may have, rest assured, this is not even close to likely unless you were with an entity or spirit!).

If by chance you (male) decided to call about that unbound Succubus (or anything for that matter) that has been lurking around and go from there...especially after a few times...congrats! You might be a father soon. Those children tend to stay with their mothers for a while (if they didn't kill them or ditch them right then and there on you) or at least until they no longer need to be supported by their mothers. Then it comes down to if they want to meet their Human fathers or even be partly raised by them.

If by chance you (male) were the target of an fertile, crazy,and into the "give me child now" type female entity or spirit then they will likely visit you until such it done. There are many stories of wild female Fae and Demons who found a genetically good male of just about any race (Human included) just to reproduce with. That child usually stays with its mother but in some of the situation they just randomly appeared, left child with father and checked in to see on things were going. 

Now this situation tends to happen between couples that actually love each other. If a female was pregnant from another Human but that spirit or entity was in love with that female they could always imprint on the unborn child. This entity or spirit knows they cannot do anything as far as the child is concerned...it is completely Human. Since the entity or spirit imprinted on this child this child now holds a small part of that magical aspect that this entity or spirit had. They tend to be "gifted" people or even those that seem a little too natural with some aspects of magic. Also, aside from Human and entity/spirit unions that produce Hybrid children, this is usually the closest they get to it without going that route.

There are much more ways than this that can happen but I thought I would just keep it shorter and list a few. Either way you want to look at it, if it is NOT bound...do not sleep with it. Bound will be better in the long run, boys and girls. :D

--

In a world with no mystery, welcome to mystery...  

If you are interested in other places to learn and grow, then perhaps our forum may help as well: http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi

We also have a store located here (it is owned by one family and separate of S.E.): www.mysticalmoonstore.com

March 25, 2011 at 8:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos