Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: When do the spirits visit us?

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > When do the spirits visit us?
Yrat
Yrat

If I’ve understood correctly spirits have their own lives in their own realm. They can have families and friends and homes. What I was wondering was when do they come here to our realm and visit us? Is it when we call their name? Will they leave their dinner and come rushing through a portal or how does that work?

--

Thanks to Erithea, T******, "Vin", Fith, Venn, Ted and Milo.

06:05 AM on 08/21/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

The time difference between realms is so entirely unique that a few minutes in their world is equal to a very long time here in ours.

For example, I had one of my dragon companions tell me once that spending a week here with me was equal to an hour in his realm.

So to me, he was here a week, to his own family, he was gone a mere hour.

When they are away in their own realm, their vessel acts like a beeper, which is why jewelry is prefered. Its like a homing becon and when we wear that vessel, it gives them a "thread" of energy to follow when we call them or need them.

We dont even necessairly have to call them, as they can feel when we need them as well.

Summoners and spirit dealers prefer jewelry as the vessel of choice because we are wearing the vessel itself. Its a direct link to us. When the vessel is not a wearable one, the entity must follow the energy signature first to its vessel and then to us.

But yes, if we call them or need them in the middle of dinner, they do come rushing to ussmile

06:01 PM on 08/21/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Jo Anna
Jo Anna

Awesome explanation, Mother Moon.  Thank you for clarifying.

07:45 PM on 08/21/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

My daughter has an Imp (she got from SE) that hates being a way from her. He invited some of his family to come and be  with him here. We realized itone night when we saw 4 different lookingImps in the house! Later he told her these were his closest family that he hates to be apart from,but loves her so much he brought them here.Now she has all 4 watching over her and helping her, especially in school.  While the other 3 are unbound, they still stay close to her and help. It was his way of balancing time with his family there and his family here.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.

Check out my store for Entities, spell cast amulets, hand made charging boxes and more!

http://mysticalmoonstore.com/

04:04 AM on 08/22/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Magus

its  interesting   reading   some of these  post's  .

cause  some  of  the  Magick  I am into  ....  say's   different  things  . 

Like  well   I simplify    ..     these  enties  were put  to  serve  man  and female   you form  circle    not in the air....  on the ground  ..

and well  call them out  .....  ( ceremional magick  great book talks of his personal experience's  )

and   right then and their      they  are   ( with  some effort  of course)   you state your commands  , wish's       and then  release  the spirit   2 preform   what it is u want    ... ( this is a simplified)

so this whole thing of being nice  to  them   is  very  different  for me ..... cause well  think about   it   .......   these are  spirts   we are talking  about here    not a freaken  pet  

so  but  being open  minded     I still devote  5 mintues a day toward  each of my spirits       at the end of my medition         with  less than positive  results

sorry but  that  is  my truth 

by  the way   try  and  find  a book  that tells  you how  to bond spirits    to vessel's    ........     let me know if  u find  cause  I cant    hmmmm 

08:22 AM on 08/24/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
dirk
dirk

Yea, The closest I have found to binding is the standard "Obtaining a promise from a bound demon inside the triangle to perform a task and then keeping the copy of it's sigil on a piece of paper to use for calling back in the future.

12:31 PM on 08/24/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

I believe that many binding rituals are closely guarded secrets that many magickal families will not share or give to others.

There may be some books out there on the market, but I believe that binding rituals would be hard to find without knowing someone who can already do it.

12:53 PM on 08/24/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.