Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Pendulum Communication

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Neophyte Discussions > Pendulum Communication
Sacred
Sacred

Hello everyone!

I just want to update about my communication with my adopted spirits through pendulum.

When I am using this with my dragons it´s ligt and easy to swing. But when I use it to communicate with my demons, the pendulum gets heavier, it´s like more stone is added to it´s weight.

I am curious about it. Is it because the difference between white and dark energy?

03:57 PM on 08/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Nite
Lady Nite

Pendulum will draw from the energy, so yes it would only be right that it would feel that way to you.  Just ask Sister Ahnyx about dark energy and pulling it in.

--

Lady Nite

08:24 PM on 08/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sacred
Sacred

Thank you Lady Nite.

I read somewhere here about pendulum that probably your higher self is answering your question but I do ask first if my higher self swinging the pendulum or my entities. But I can feel the diff´rence when working with dark energy. Well, I sent her a note but I haven´t got a response yet.

03:59 AM on 08/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Nite
Lady Nite

I also sent her a email a few days ago and have not heard anything back as well.  I guess she taken a vacation.   smile

--

Lady Nite

01:23 PM on 08/29/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sacred
Sacred

Anyone else using  pendulum for spirit communication?

01:50 AM on 08/30/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

http://spiritedenterprise.com/apps/forums/topics/show/136239-communicating-with-spirits

I think in the post on communicating with spirits, there are tips and hints on how to use a pendulum for communication.

I use them often when gathering names, ages, likes, dislikes and gaining yes or no answers with newly summoned spirits.

One of my strongest gifts as a psychic is being able to communicate with entities via telepathy and I have found that because of my "advanced" ability, that sometimes new spirits are intimidated. So I start out with a pendulum until they are comfortable with me being inside their head lol.

Sensitive people will definitely tell a difference between white energy and dark energy.

White energy will feel lighter and more apt to swing the pendulum.

Dark energy feels heavier and less likely to communicate. However, this is not the spirits inability or unwillingness to communicate, but rather it could be 2 things.

1. Them trying to get the hang of communicating via pendulum

2. Our own sub conscious working to tell us that we should not be dabbling in dark energy.

You will find over time, as both you and your companion get used to working with the pendulum, the answers will come more quickly and more frequent.

Take your time. Not only for yourself, but your companion as well.  Not all entities "get" the process of the pendulum. Give them some time to learn how to utilize it and what to expect.

11:21 AM on 08/30/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sacred
Sacred

Thanks Mother Moon!

11:47 AM on 08/30/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by Sacred 38 minutes ago
by Lady Isolde 19 hours ago
by Sacred 27 hours ago
by Mother Moon 27 hours ago

Newest Members