Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Written task on a piece of paper.

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Written task on a piece of paper.
Sacred
Sacred

Hello everyone!

I just got back from my vacation and I have been thinking about making a written list

to my Demon, in that way I don´t need be repeating myself in case I forgot all about it and that he won´t get bored or something.

Has anyone done this? Any advice? I am aready extending my sincerest thank you.

I really love SE forum as I have learn and still learning from the most experience to a

not so experience like me :-)

12:16 PM on 07/16/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
dirk
dirk

Yes,

I keep a little book including to do items and rules. 

My only suggestions could include:

1.  Write your requests in a simple code (Bit wierd if the wrong person found you book)

2.  Use a book instead of a simple piece of paper

3.  List both rules like (Only complete tasks requested both verbally and in writting) etc.

As for outcomes results are often subjective and I really need to have a proper diary to track my progress etc.

12:42 PM on 07/16/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sacred
Sacred

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for the tips. Yeah, I am aware of that but I am good in hiding things, lol! But not with my sister, lol, she always finds my things wherever I hides them. Gladly we´re grown now and apart, lol!

Will you update us with your progress? I will a buy a proper mini book to write everything :-)

04:45 PM on 07/16/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Yrat
Yrat

Hi guys,

I got to ask (without you getting too personal) what can you write in those "to do" books? I'm a bit unsure how many talents the demons have. I don’t want him to do an act of revenge every day wink

--

Teacup-humans :lol:

02:49 PM on 07/17/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
dirk
dirk

I think a better question may be what has "been accomplished"  I will have to put some thought to that and get back to you, however I will try to answer in the near future.

05:10 PM on 07/17/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sacred
Sacred

Hi Yrat,

Well, it depends on what you need. Mine helped me getting rid of a headache for example as I haven´t got any sleep because of the heat and I also asked him for some energy boost as I was kind of fatigue, well minor stuff like that smile

07:27 PM on 07/17/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Yrat
Yrat

Alright, I see. Thanks Sacred smile

--

Teacup-humans :lol:

09:02 AM on 07/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
lj
lj

I was really interested in this post and decided to try it for myself.  I have a bound journal, so I use that to talk to both my dragons.  What I have been doing is putting my requests down in the entries, as well as verbally telling my dragons my requests.  Sometimes I will also read the entries out loud as well.  I also make sure to thank my dragons for everything, because I think that is the most important thing - I am a firm believer our entities don't have to help us, they choose to help us, and we are all blessed because of that.  The journal then goes right next to their recharge box, and offering boxes, so it is in their area.

I have definately seen results since doing this, so I don't know about any one else, but for me this has worked really well.  Just thought I would give an update.

Have a great day smile

11:51 AM on 08/19/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Jo Anna
Jo Anna

I keep forgetting to request big things from my entities.  It's more of a spontaneous request.  I need to start keeping a journal and make more long term requests, so my spirits don't get bored. smile  I do maintain a journal, which describes each entitiy and his/her name, attributes, experiences, etc.  It helps me concentrate on each individual entity and set aside personal time with each one separately.

01:25 PM on 08/19/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sacred
Sacred

at 11:51AM on Aug 19, 2009

I was really interested in this post and decided to try it for myself.  I have a bound journal, so I use that to talk to both my dragons.  What I have been doing is putting my requests down in the entries, as well as verbally telling my dragons my requests.  Sometimes I will also read the entries out loud as well.  I also make sure to thank my dragons for everything, because I think that is the most important thing - I am a firm believer our entities don't have to help us, they choose to help us, and we are all blessed because of that.  The journal then goes right next to their recharge box, and offering boxes, so it is in their area.

I have definately seen results since doing this, so I don't know about any one else, but for me this has worked really well.  Just thought I would give an update.

Have a great day smile

Thank you for an update lj.

Referring when just a little girl, I used to have a diary and if I wanted to make a 

wish I always wrote it down and read it over and over again everyday and you know what? All of my wishes have came through. 

The only thing I have done right now is that I have written a ground rules for my spirits as they are growing and want them to work together as a team.

I am still bonding with my level 6 demon and for now only talk to him via telepathy but I haven´t given him some things to do yet as it´s too soon and to early from the bonding process. Will update.

04:51 AM on 08/23/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Magus

at 04:51AM on Aug 23, 2009

at 11:51AM on Aug 19, 2009

Have a great day smile

Thank you for an update lj.

Referring when just a little girl, I used to have a diary and if I wanted to make a 

wish I always wrote it down and read it over and over again everyday and you know what? All of my wishes have came through. 

The only thing I have done right now is that I have written a ground rules for my spirits as they are growing and want them to work together as a team.

I am still bonding with my level 6 demon and for now only talk to him via telepathy but I haven´t given him some things to do yet as it´s too soon and to early from the bonding process. Will update.

I have had my Demon  king for about a couple months  .....  I had asked if it would manifest  (  cause wouldnt that be an esay way to communicate )   and the answer I recieved was   " if I want parlor tricks than yes   he can"        we guess what  he  has not.

so  all this  talk       has  any of u  every  considered  its  your will   ( desired intent,  focus ,  )    thats    bringing you result's

I offten  though of  keeping a journal   as well  ...... on the same hand  thats what a lot of books  say   write  down your goals    

08:06 AM on 08/24/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sacred
Sacred

When you were just a little kid, you have plenty of focus and that your life compare to adult life wasn´t as complicated, so yes, I have read that too in some books - intention+focus=manifestation. 

My Dragons and Demons when I asked them to give me signs that they are with me, they do give signs. Example my Dragons yesterday it  was sunny and I asked them to give me a sign and suddenly I look up in the sky and a cloud formed a shape of a dragon looking down on me. 

My focus in these adult life are not as good as when I was just a kid, and that life is more complicated now. 

All I did write on my paper is "ground rules" to all of my spirits to work as a team.

08:55 AM on 08/24/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
dirk
dirk

To answer Magnus:

Sure I have considered that it s my will.

Spirits could be either

A.  An aspect of ourselves (Many books discuss invocation as away of getting in touch with aspects of ourselves for guidance etc.)

B.  An subtle energy/vibe (Basically some source of emotion /energy ect. that we are personifying.  Basically associating a healingenergy to a unicorn and imagining it has a personality when in fact it simplyis healing energy

C.  A separate spirit / entity with its own thoughts etc.

D.  Leftover physic energy/though  Lots of folks will evokeSanta Clause or Yoda into the triangle or art just as effectively as say aGoetic Demon.

I personally don't have the answer to your question, but bound,unbound, invoked or evoked the way I personally view spirits is how they affectme.  If I am happy with them and they provide comfort strength etc whetherthey are imagined or real, I am satisfied.   And to date I have beenamazed and working with spirits has been very educational and satisfying)

You would probably like the book

The Origins of Psychic Phenomena (Stan Gooch)

12:29 PM on 08/24/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Nymmh

This is an interesting topic.  when you first start the book, do you tell the spirit that this is a book for communicating with them?  Also, do you have one book per spirit?  Very interesting.

07:24 AM on 08/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
lj
lj

For me personally, I did tell my dragons that it was a book for communicating and that while I was still going to verbally give them tasks, I also wanted to use the journal.  I am one of those people who can communicate better through the written word.  I use the same journal for both my dragons, and lots of times what I'll do, is after I have written the entry I then read out loud as well.  Hope this clarifies. 

10:28 AM on 08/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sacred
Sacred

Well, I have only 1 book for all of my adopted spirits. At the beginning of it is "ground rules" and then tasks to work on, and then outcome.

01:42 AM on 08/30/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.