Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Beginner Demon

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Beginner Demon
Sorasheart39
Sorasheart39

Well, i was just trying to help... i guess helping doesn't work when i'm giving wrong info...

but at least i brought it up so someone could correct me ^_^

... learn something new every day lol

07:53 PM on 06/03/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

nothing wrong with trying Sorasheart39. In trying to help others your learning too and thats how it should be. No one knows everything. I was raised in a mystical family and have been spell casting and such for almost 40 yrs now.I have studied religion for half of those too and guess what, I am learning too!! Many people here have helped me learn things that I never knew anything about. Remember if you get to a point you think you have nothing left to learn, then your not wise, your a fool. No one person will ever know it all.

09:03 PM on 06/03/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sacred
Sacred

Oh, thank you all! That´s good to know more about gemstone.

Anyways, I have another question. I used to smudge my home with white sage every once in awhile to rid of negative energies but will it affect the Demon?

02:24 AM on 06/04/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

at 07:53PM on Jun 03, 2009

Well, i was just trying to help... i guess helping doesn't work when i'm giving wrong info...

but at least i brought it up so someone could correct me ^_^

... learn something new every day lol

You really don't need to apologize. We all are here to learn from each other. We know you were trying to help, and I'm sure most of us will post something that needs to be corrected at some point.

--

03:48 AM on 06/04/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

at 02:24AM on Jun 04, 2009

Oh, thank you all! That´s good to know more about gemstone.

Anyways, I have another question. I used to smudge my home with white sage every once in awhile to rid of negative energies but will it affect the Demon?

The only real warning we have read here with harming demons is getting salt on their vessels. I do not know if the sage hurts them, but I would ask your demon if it bothers them. If it doesn't bother them then I would go ahead and keep using it smile

--

03:50 AM on 06/04/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sacred
Sacred

Thank you all for the info´s. I also asked Moonchylde about smudging and she told me its´ok. Great to know about Topaz, I will keep that in mindsmile

03:52 AM on 06/05/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Louis

"The only thing that has ever happen, was one night I took off my Queen and left her containment box open as she was still working on something for me. " Lady Isolde

Can I pls. have closure on this part; does closing the charging box lid send demon:

1. back to it's dimension for time being, abolishing any tasks

2. contain entity within box/vessel, or

3. allow it to remain here on task ?

I'm frequently putting mine in his box for like 3hr shots every day

04:43 PM on 08/29/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.