Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: allergic reactions to magickal energy

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > The Coffee Shop > allergic reactions to magickal energy

Jannie

Since 2 years I have some spirits (djinns, dragons and demons) and several magickal things with spells on it. I can hardly wear  them any more because my heart begins beating very hard when I wear one of my magickal rings or pendants. It's with everything with magickal energy.

In the beginning it was a very ittle, but now it is terrible. My heart begins yet to beat when some are only in the same room with me! 

Does anyone have the same reactions on this energy or know a solution for it?

06:36 AM on 07/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

Hi hun,

I have actually never head of anyone else experiencing this, but some others here may have more knowledge of something like this happening? I would email Mother Moon or Raven and ask them as they would be the one who would know the most about it.

--

04:50 PM on 07/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

Jannie,

Hi smile I don't think I have ever talked with you yet.

My first qquestion is, before were you seeing, hearing or cumminicating before? My first reaction is that you were not in real connection before and now for whatever reason you are in a true connection and it is rushing at you all at once. If that is the case, as your body adjusts to this new connection.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Please Check out my website:
www.mysticalmoonstore.com
11:37 PM on 07/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Jannie

Hello Belle,

Yes I hope someone else or MM or Raven have knowledge about this.

Blessings!!

01:52 AM on 07/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Jannie

Dear Lady Isolde!

No I did not commune before with spirits.

I also thought that my body must adjust to the magickal energy.

But in the two years I have them it is beginning all worse.

Blessings!

01:56 AM on 07/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

Jannie,

From what you say, I would say it sounds like someothing broken through the communication barrier and now you experiencing  side effects. If this is the case, you should be able to adjust once you get use to it.

As use to magickal energy and entities as I am, I stil have times when my Demon Queens and my She Devil will give me a light headed and kind of drug feeling here and there. While it does not happen always with them, it does still happen.

Hopefully MM or Raven will be able to help you better. I wish I had more knoweldge then just this to help you! But don't worry, if anyone can help you it will be MM, her magickal knowledge constanlyamazes me smile

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Please Check out my website:
www.mysticalmoonstore.com
04:22 AM on 07/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Jannie

at 04:22AM on Jul 10, 2009

Jannie,

From what you say, I would say it sounds like someothing broken through the communication barrier and now you experiencing  side effects. If this is the case, you should be able to adjust once you get use to it.

As use to magickal energy and entities as I am, I stil have times when my Demon Queens and my She Devil will give me a light headed and kind of drug feeling here and there. While it does not happen always with them, it does still happen.

Hopefully MM or Raven will be able to help you better. I wish I had more knoweldge then just this to help you! But don't worry, if anyone can help you it will be MM, her magickal knowledge constanlyamazes me smile

Dear Lady Isolde,

I hope you are right.  I can begin  to wear a ring a few minutes till I feel my heart begins to react and then directly put it off. Perhaps my body can so adjust a little by little and did I force my system to much( it's rare but I never thought of that!) I will give it a try!!

It's a good idea to contact MM or Raven about this, but I better wait with that because they have other things at their head at the moment.

I hope your health is a little better now!

Thank you for your answer!!

03:46 PM on 07/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

I agree with Lady Isolde. I also think that this is you becoming more aware to magical energy. I am actually excited for you cause this sounds like some of your past blockages are opening up and that you will be able to fully communicate with your spirits soon. smile

05:26 PM on 07/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Jannie

Yes it could be some blockage from the past. Perhaps a past life.

I have 2 medieval witch rings. The seller thought one belonged me in a past life. A friend (a medium) and I are feling the same.. Perhaps that blockage  comes from that life.

One and a half year ago I bought 1 medieval witch ring from an English seller. It has been from a coven there. It was an ugly black, brown ring. When it arrived, it was exactly my size. My daughters sayed why do you wear that ugly ring? But I loved it!

After 2 weeks I saw some glimmerings in it. I cleansed it carefully with a little knife and there came a beautiful gold looking ring. with some symbols in it. With meditation I got that it was about 700 years old, and the word Hecate. The seller confirmed this information. She was a high priestess of a Hecate coven.

She gave me another beautiful medieval witch ring as a present. She sayed they are belonging together.

07:10 AM on 07/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.