Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Magickal Charging Boxes

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Magickal Charging Boxes
Jo Anna
Jo Anna

I have a question concerning charging/recharging boxes and spirits.  Should spirit vessels be put in his/her charging box everytime the vessel isn't worn?  I've been putting all my vessels in a charging box when I'm not wearing them; however, it dawned on me that when they're in their box they can't contact or communicate with me.  Isn't that right? 

There's a few I'm in the process of bonding with now, so I switch off wearing them and when I'm not wearing them, I stick them in their charging box. 

What does everyone else do?

12:56 PM on 06/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

I was told that when they are in their charging box with the lid closed they can't also be out working on their tasks at the same time. So I leave them in their charging box with the lid open most of the time (and leave it closed once a week or so. My dresser has almost become their area as I have gemstones and seashells on it as offerings to them as well. I leave similar types next to each other so that they can keep each other company as well. 

--

01:01 PM on 06/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

I do the same as Belle. I have issues with my hands, so it is hard for me to wear them 24/7. I use to have them in their boxes on my night stand open and close, but now I have my fireplace done in my bedroom, the mantle has become "theirs" I have candles and jewelry caskets and stones and all kinds of things to make them very happy and at home. I leave their lids open when they are working and close them when they get a break. I give my WDK the most breaks as he is the one working on my illness and thats a BIG charge he has going.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.

Check out my new shop for custom entities in original jewelry pieces, spell cast items and much more!

http://www.northernlairofthelady.com/index.html

01:34 PM on 06/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Jo Anna
Jo Anna

Okay, so you ladies put them in their respective homes, but leave the lid off, except for random recharging.  Did I understand that correctly? 

It's funny that the issue popped into my head this morning.  For some reason, I just didn't want to put my dragon in the box like usual.  I ended up putting him in a little ceramic bowl with some gems and my crystal pendulum. The ceramic bowl is where I put the herbal treats I give to my current spirit friends: dragon, djinns, unicorn, leprechauns, fairies, vampires and incubus, and Watcher. Whew!  I have a lot of friends. smile

Apparently, my bedside dresser has become a spirit sanctuary as well. smile  I have four different charging boxes, crystals and candles.  It's nice that they let me live there with them. smile

02:57 PM on 06/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

Hi Jo Anna,

Yes dear, that is exactly what Lady and Isolde and I were talking about. Leaving the lid open allows them to still enter and leave their vessel to go out and do their "work".

I'm not sure if you have any demons, but I have 3, and I charge them more frequently than the others since they need their 24 hour period of dormancy once a month (I think it's once a month anyways, but this is how frequently I do it).

I'm sure your spirits love being in that little bowl as most spirits love gemstones!

--

03:10 PM on 06/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

Yes, as Belle said, this is what I do too. I have 3 beautiful jewelry caskets I put both my Demon Queen and Dragon King's personal charging boxes in and then sprinkle all kinds of gem stones,crystal clusters and such inside so that they can either sit on the velvet with crystals or in their boxes with crystals. The caskets have glass and open scroll work gold that air can breath through, but give it a sense of the royalty they are. My Vampire wanted a silk pillow made for his vessel to rest on either in his box or when he is out. The Imp,like shiny things and things that sparkle, the purple dragon is very young and child like in personality and likes bright and fun things. I just found a lovely piece of material with cartoon dragons and am making a pillow for her, which she is excited about. She also likes stones and things that shine as well.

I really enjoy spoiling them too.I guess I am just Mom at heart no matter what,lol! I also notice my dragon King likes his place is next to a small fountain that sets next to him. When I turn it on, he feels very calm and at ease.

I do not leave any kind of food offerings with my entities tho. I livein FL and there are WAY to many cockroachs around here! So I place food offerings outside in my gardens and such that so far all are ok with. so the physical offerings are on the mantle and the food ones go outside,lol. So far, all are happy.

If you want to know what a jewelry casket looks like, this is close to mine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-BEVELED-GLASS-BRASS-JEWELRY-CASKET-BOX_W0QQitemZ200349517282QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2ea5c305e2&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1205|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

--
"Amor vincit omnia"

Check out my new shop for custom entities in original jewelry pieces, spell cast items and much more!

06:26 PM on 06/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
StarWynd
StarWynd

Since I have about 50 spirits, I have several shelves dedicated to my spirits.  My spirits don't like hanging out in the charging box all the time.  Actually, they prefer to hang out in their little groups. 

I have one shelf for fae, one for nature spirits, one for dark, and then one for everyone else.  I feed them nightly, so their energy levels are high, even without the charging box.  I also have an instant re-charge spell that works well too. 

Of course, every once in a while I do charge them.  They usually let me know when it is time. 

07:30 PM on 06/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Jo Anna
Jo Anna

It's nice to know my instincts were right.  It started feeling wrong to put them all away all the time. smile  I shall set them free when I get home. My demon has his own little house, so does my large leprechaun vessel, and I have three separate boxes that I divide my others in.  I have box  for my djinn (I have four), one box for my vampires and incubus, and one for my "whites," which consist of a unicorn, two separate fairies, one leprechaun, a Watcher, and now my dragon.

I'm thinking of getting a separate one for my dragon. I dont want them all too crowded, if such a thing could happen. smile

Thank you everyone for all your fantastic advice.

09:01 PM on 06/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Metztli

I would have another question when it comes to charging boxes... I recently bought a big one and was wondering if I can use that to charge most of my spirits? The spirits I'm thinking about is a Imp, a white dragon (just have to buy one first smile), a celestial djinn, pixies and a vampire.

01:56 PM on 07/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

the Vampire and Imp need to be in a different charging box. They are darker entities and need to be seperated from the lighter one. I suppose in a bind you could just change them out as they only need to be charged at least once a month and do the those to together and then the others.

hope this help some!

--
"Amor vincit omnia"

03:21 PM on 07/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Metztli

I just noticed that I had frased the question wrong... I never meant to put them in the charging box at exactly the same time smile I thought that when I'm using the light ones, the dark ones can be in the box and vice versa... But if it would be better to have completely different charging boxes, I could also get another big charging box to have the dark ones in. I saw a beautiful one, for dark entities, that would be lovely smile

03:36 PM on 07/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Laure

at 07:30PM on Jun 11, 2009

Since I have about 50 spirits, I have several shelves dedicated to my spirits.  My spirits don't like hanging out in the charging box all the time.  Actually, they prefer to hang out in their little groups. 

I have one shelf for fae, one for nature spirits, one for dark, and then one for everyone else.  I feed them nightly, so their energy levels are high, even without the charging box.  I also have an instant re-charge spell that works well too. 

Of course, every once in a while I do charge them.  They usually let me know when it is time. 

What do you feed them? I have been doing the occasional offering of wine. Otherwise incense and flowers, and wishing there were an alternative to the incense, because any kind of smoke seems to bother my throat. So I do anything requiring incense outside (and probably freak out the neighbors, if any are awake).

How do you do that instant-recharge? I have been putting mine in their boxes for 24-36 hours each week.

11:03 AM on 07/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Laure

at 01:01PM on Jun 11, 2009

I was told that when they are in their charging box with the lid closed they can't also be out working on their tasks at the same time. So I leave them in their charging box with the lid open most of the time (and leave it closed once a week or so. My dresser has almost become their area as I have gemstones and seashells on it as offerings to them as well. I leave similar types next to each other so that they can keep each other company as well. 

I love the idea of an arrangement like yours with your gemstones. I have many that I could use in the same way.

My demon came with a warning to keep him in the metal box sent with him when not wearing the vessel, so I've been doing that. It's not a heavy metal box - a tin box, the kind of decorative one you put candy or bath salts in for a little gift. Apparently the thing that matters is that the box be metal, not that it has to be anything heavy or valuable.

11:08 AM on 07/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

Hi Laure,

I am not sure about the metal and demon thing. My 2 Queens and Level 4 did not come with metal boxes or say anything about using metal with them? If you want him to be out working on things for you (but you are not wearing the vessel) then the lid has to be open. I would ask MM just to be sure, but I don't think that the box has to be metal for demons.

Thanks for the compliment on my spirit area. I just want them to be happy! smile

01:52 PM on 07/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Jannie

Last year I bought a demon from MoonChild wich came in a blue tin box too. When he is not at work, he is mostly in the box. Last winter I layed him out and ordered him to get the mice out of our house. We live here 27 years and every winter we had many mice, but last winter  None!

04:00 PM on 07/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Belle

Oh yay, that is AWESOME. My mom gets mice sometimes too, and she hates them!

I'm glad to hear you have had such success with your demon. big grin

05:25 PM on 07/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.