Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: New Ring for my vamp, and demon showing his face found in a little shop.

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > New Ring for my vamp, and demon showing his face found in a little shop.
Anubis Ravenheart
Anubis Ravenheart

hey. Im at the balloon rally in wausa WI, and I found this little shop. In it, I found a new ring for my vampire (My guardian dragon will do the transfer as she is only slightly bound) and a demon. He was in a blue stone, and he showed his face. It was a skull (Not carved, not painted, but part of the actual stone) when I picked him up, my hands got very weak, and I think I would have dropped him if I held him any longer. He was really cheap (Being that the store didnt know what they had) and I would have got him, if it hadent been that my security would have ripped him to shreds (They have an instinctual hate of demons that cannot be gotten rid of) or he would have destroyed my whole security system. Anyway, I bought the rind, and Im going to have my guardian dragon transfer her once we get back to my dad's. (She helped bind herself to a bear pendant. Not realy and vamp vessal. Her new vessal is classic vamp. A peice of onyx in the "cat's eye pupil" shape. Very cool.)

So, how is everyone doing? any new projects people are doing? I plan to study Imoogi serpents and Yong, two Korean dragons, which is good, seeming as I am part korean.

I hear there is some communication issues with SE, could someone fill me in?

--

My daemon is selkia

Daemon: an incorporeal animal that accoridng to some is your "soul" this animal is usually thought to be YOU, being made entirely of your thoughts, it's like your consciense. Not to be confused with Demon.

And yes, for those of you who are wondering, I was formerly going under the profile name "Bartimeaus".

Check out my website, magickal things @ www.freewebs.com/Anubis-Ravenheart

06:25 PM on 07/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Jannie

Hello Anibus,

I am so happy to read you are doing fine!

You are such a special magickal guy!!

What is your security that would ripped the demon?

Please tell us more about your Imoogi serpent and Korean dragon study. I never heard of it!

Have a great holiday!

Jannie

04:09 AM on 07/13/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Anubis Ravenheart
Anubis Ravenheart

My security are demon like creatures called demon eaters. their queen/leader is Lena, my construct, theres a bunch of stuff about her floating around here somewhere. They are sort of xenomorph like in appearence, and there are a bunch of different kinds. But all you really need to know about them (because ther is A LOT of stuff  I could tell you, but it would make this WAY too long to be readable) is that they have sort of "evolved" with the help of my guardian dragon, to be above the usual level of constructs, and are, in most ways, regular entities (although except for Lena, all of them are only good at protection against dark entities) unfortunatly and fortunatly at the same time, these entities have an instictual hate of demons, that, however much modifying my guardian dragon does, cannot be gotten rid of. This means I can never get a demon without getting rid of my security system (which I would never do, because it is awesome) but it also means that my demon eaters cannot be tricked by a crafty unbound demon who might want to cause some mischeif.

--

My daemon is selkia

Daemon: an incorporeal animal that accoridng to some is your "soul" this animal is usually thought to be YOU, being made entirely of your thoughts, it's like your consciense. Not to be confused with Demon.

And yes, for those of you who are wondering, I was formerly going under the profile name "Bartimeaus".

Check out my website, magickal things @ www.freewebs.com/Anubis-Ravenheart

02:22 PM on 07/14/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.