Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > My Demoness and I are doing great!

BlackSun

Just thought I'd share about how my new Demoness from SE is coming along :)

She has been with me now for about 3/3 1/2 weeks now. I got a 3 question reading done on her, by Mother Moon and it helped a lot! Funny, I have two vampires in a ring that I can only where up till about half way through the day before their energy gets too much, yet my Demoness doesn't give me that "overwhelming" feeling. I love her to bits, she's been super and is settling in nicely :) I feel a lot more balanced with her, between the Angels and Archangel portals in my Keep, and her, I am happier with both sides of the "dark & light" scale :)

--

"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." - C.W. Leadbeater

November 7, 2011 at 8:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

Thank you for sharing Sis BlackSun.

I think Demoness energy are not as harsh as male vampies (believe you have male vampires), female has more time and patience to adjust their energy lv to their keepers..I believe.

I only have Demoness at the moment, the wonderful thing is they don't do, "Bang bang, wow, wow..I am right infront of your face!". They are more gentle & fit my life style.

Sadly to say my next adoption will be a male since I already max out on female demoness :P

--

"IM,AND I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MY OWN MAN" -Char Aznable.

November 7, 2011 at 8:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BlackSun

Yes, I have mostly male Vamps and it's true what you say about them! Also I totally agree with you about Demoness energies being more gentle, that's also why I prefer them :) I had a male Demon (not from SE)  that actually made me "high" on his energy the day I received him, I felt so light headed and dreamy LOL. I returned him though, he was not fitting in.

Hehe, let us know how it goes with a male when you do get one!

--

"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." - C.W. Leadbeater

November 7, 2011 at 8:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

I try not to go for super harsh or "manly"energy for my adoption, because I rather have entities can "flow" parallel with my own energy with aid, and by not taking it over totally.

SE entities are so laidback &very suitable in the human fold, they are more like companions/friends than an actual out from no where "haunted spirit".

My first entity was a Succubus from ebay with very dark but duper high energy..I sucked into it :/

MM fixed it, now she always stay withmy LV7 :)

--

"IM,AND I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MY OWN MAN" -Char Aznable.

November 7, 2011 at 9:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

zodi

BlackSun at November 7, 2011 at 8:29 AM

Just thought I'd share about how my new Demoness from SE is coming along :)

She has been with me now for about 3/3 1/2 weeks now. I got a 3 question reading done on her, by Mother Moon and it helped a lot! Funny, I have two vampires in a ring that I can only where up till about half way through the day before their energy gets too much, yet my Demoness doesn't give me that "overwhelming" feeling. I love her to bits, she's been super and is settling in nicely :) I feel a lot more balanced with her, between the Angels and Archangel portals in my Keep, and her, I am happier with both sides of the "dark & light" scale :)

black sun,

what do you mean by "between the Angels and Archangel portals in my Keep"

November 9, 2011 at 2:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE