Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > I cannot handle the energy from a Demon royalty.

dachong

Hello all brothers and sisters,

I have adopted a royalty recently..but she is still sitting in the USPS box on the desk :(

I don't even have the guts to pick up the box again since the energy is way too intense, to the point I don't even think I am ready for the bonding ritual yet. Please remember, she is still inside the USPS box.

I have had no problems with my LV7 demoness, but the royalty seems just way too high for what I can handle at the moment.

Am I weak? Any suggestions?

Thank you :)

--

"IM,AND I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MY OWN MAN" -Char Aznable.

November 6, 2011 at 3:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

No, you're not weak ;) Often times there's an adjustment period with darker entities. Have you tried asking your new demon lady to tone down her energy a bit until you've adjusted to it? You can also try working with her in short sessions at a time, or wearing the vessel only for a few hours a day until your energy is adjusted to hers. If she's royalty, I don't think she would have picked you as her keeper if you weren't ready for it :) but bonding might take a little longer until you get used to the stronger energy. Good luck~

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

November 6, 2011 at 8:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

I believe I hopped too far ahead & thought I could handle her energy :( now I am getting a little lower level royalty to start from the basic, instead of forcing myself to adjust or have her tone down her energy a whole lot.

Thank you Temaeyah :)

--

November 6, 2011 at 4:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

wow! for some reason I open the package 15min ago & took her out..now I think I can handle her energy even I do feel a little drownsy at the moment :( and I could feel her dark energy..

I think I will be doing alright :)

--

November 6, 2011 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BlackSun

Great to hear that Dachong! :)

--

"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." - C.W. Leadbeater

November 7, 2011 at 8:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

Thank you BlackSun :)

I done with the bonding ritual few hours ago..really wasn't that Necessary really~~she went to work with me after I opened her package & held the vessel without the initial bonding ritual :).

She is very active, talkative, friendly (totally different than my LV7 demoness), a little on the aggressive side tho.

Energy wise is about 10 times higher than my lv7 demoness.but now I am doing all fine without any headache :)

--

November 7, 2011 at 8:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BlackSun

Wow! Big energy leap from your Lv7 Demoness! It does indeed sound like you will do fine with this new lady :) Keep us updated!

--

"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." - C.W. Leadbeater

November 7, 2011 at 8:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

I believe because I know about Ying & yang & been in the Taoism for over 10 years..so I bonded without force & self.

She is a DQ general, I have been so hesitating about her energy level, stories I have heard from the others, thoughts that I created myself..

Then she somehow forced me to open her package to find out the truth..now she is with me :)

It is toatlly a HUGE leap, and seems like she does not mind to share candles & incense with my LV7 & Succubus at all :)

I guess next one will be a commander then..no clue how to deal with male :(

--

November 7, 2011 at 8:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

zodi

i will advise you ask MM to do for you a lower vibration casting; this is to reduce the vivrations coming from the entity, atleast to make it barable. I am about to get an entity soon that has some vibrations, so i asked her if she can reduce the vibrations which she said she could. As soon as i get the money for the casting i might just ask her to reduce the vibrations

zodi

November 8, 2011 at 4:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

Thank you zodi,

I am all fine with my demoness now :)

--

November 8, 2011 at 5:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BlackSun

Aaah, yin yang and taoism :)

I totally agree with your way of bonding brother, "without force & self". This too, is how I have been bonding.

--

November 9, 2011 at 4:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dachong

I don't see myself will ever do the bonding in my backyard under the moon & read out the whole invocation :lol: especially it is freaking cold here!

I believe we all have our own way of bonding, believe or not, I did all my bonding ritual with my computer or TV on..LOL.

--

November 9, 2011 at 5:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.