Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: i have a question

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > i have a question
prince: a quick question
prince

i got my fae yesterday and today i lit a candle and put my ring next to it and the candle lite kept moving is this my fae giving me a sign she is here

10:45 PM on 04/17/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle: Is busy adding to her quickly growing spirit family!!!
Belle

I'm not sure, but I'm sure that someone here will be able to help you! That is very exciting that you received your Fae yesterday. Did you purchase her from SE? I just received my black dragon king yesterday as well!!!

11:08 PM on 04/17/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
prince

yea it was from them wow how is he did u feel any energy from it

11:15 PM on 04/17/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle

I felt a little different yesterday when I first got him. I am so excited to bond with him and have him show himself to me. It's kinda hard because I'm not use to talking outloud when I'm alone, so it's probably something I have to work on. Do you think that I could just have the conversation in my head?

--

::formerly posted under the name "looking for my entity companion"::

My beautiful black dragon king is finally here!

11:56 PM on 04/17/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
prince

yea i ask the sisters if you can speak in your mind they said yes you can

12:01 AM on 04/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle

Besides the candle flame have you seen any other signs of your Fae? I'm so worried that my dragon won't show himself to me... I know it's only day 2, but I am really un-sensitive to magic and such.

--

12:08 AM on 04/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
prince

yea my ipod dock started making this noise and my itouch is not even in it im sure your dragon will show it self just give it time

12:18 AM on 04/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle

Do you know if it's ok to wear the vessel all the time while doing basic household things such as showering or washing dishes? I would assume that it was, but wanted to make sure. I didn't know if you had asked Mother Moon or anyone else here about this?

--

12:23 AM on 04/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
prince

i havent ask dem but when i shower i put it next to me and other dan that i always have it on

12:27 AM on 04/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop: My beautiful black dragon arrived.... yay
Dewdrop

Hi Belle and Prince,

The only thing you must avoid your vessel's coming into contact with at all costs, are chemicals - I personally would also advoid the sea - salt water.  I must admit, as a matter of course, when I wash dishes or take a bath etc I remove all jewellery anyway.  What we have put round our home, in the kitchen and bathroom etc, are little dishes that I have  filled with moss and dried rose petals etc to temporarily place their vessels in.

03:14 AM on 04/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle

It's not as easy for me to remove my jewelry on a regular basis. My knuckles are bigger than my finger size, so I always have to buy jewelry tight so that they just squeeze over my knuckles. If I don't buy rings that are tight on my knuckles then they just spin around my fingers and drive me crazy. I have a 15 month old son, so I'm constantly cleaning up after him. If I explain this to my dragon do you think he will understand if he mistakenly gets a little cleaning solution on  him or anything?

03:20 AM on 04/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop

Hi Prince,

You adopted fae - yay - fae are fab!

I think  fae are naturally more active - you will most definitley see your fae's presence around your home. You will often find that your personal belongings have been moved, or that they dissappear altogether for a while! My daughters fae has a passion for moving shoes! Don't forget to leave your fae little food offerings out. 

03:23 AM on 04/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop

Hi Belle,

Problem solved -  You MUST purchase some 'cleaning' gloves to wear when you are using chemicals. 

04:28 AM on 04/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
StarWynd
StarWynd

Try not to get your spirit vessel wet, or dirty.  Water will wipe out their energy! My son has accidentally gotten his dragon vessel wet, and it always a stressful time trying to get his energy back.  I imagine if you let a spririt vessel get into water long enough the damage could be more permanent. 

I believe it is a sign of respect to remove your spirit vessel when you do chores.  Spirits become very attached to their vessels, as if it were their own body.  Don't treat their vessel like a piece of jewelry, treat it more like a sacred object, and they will thank you for it. 

If you have difficulty taking rings on and off, then put it on a chain or a cord.  Tuck it in your shirt and keep skin contact.  I have a lot of spirits on rings, so a lot of times they are on a cord around my neck.  Make sure the cord or chain is secure. 

I use Chinese silk knotting cord or aka rat tail for most of my spirit vessels.  This is cheap and you can buy at the fabric store in the length you need.  Make sure it is long enough to go over your head, and knot it at the end. 

If you make jewelry, I would suggest using crimp ends, split rings, and lobster claw clasp so there is no chance of losing your vessel.  And don't ever use rubber cord, the vibrations from the spirit vessels will turn the rubber brittle in a short period of time.  I've nearly lost some vessels using rubber cords!  

06:28 AM on 04/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

tintin

Hi StarWynd

I was reading your post and i have a question not for you only but for every one else. If i was my dishs with my vessel on it a ring by the way will that affect the spirit and the vessel and when you are washing your hand etc but not exposing the vessel to prolonged periods of contact with water or any dish washing liquids will that affect the vessel or the spirit i am a bit confused about that part.

08:01 AM on 04/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Anubis Ravenheart: sick
Anubis Ravenheart

at 03:14AM on Apr 18, 2009

Hi Belle and Prince,

The only thing you must avoid your vessel's coming into contact with at all costs, are chemicals - I personally would also advoid the sea - salt water.  I must admit, as a matter of course, when I wash dishes or take a bath etc I remove all jewellery anyway.  What we have put round our home, in the kitchen and bathroom etc, are little dishes that I have  filled with moss and dried rose petals etc to temporarily place their vessels in.

Saltwater? Where does it say that? I wouldnt think saltwater would be harmful to entities, but I suppose it might be harmful to the vessals. I wear my water dragon in the shower, or swimming, because, of course, he is a water dragon.

Anubis

10:33 AM on 04/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop

Hi Anubis,

I was advised by Moonchlyde/Sister Ahynx when I was first looking to adopt an entity that you should not wear any entity vessel in salt water ie the sea - as not only is it corrosive, but  you can potentially loose your vessel. Demons in particular cannot tolerate salt water and should NEVER be worn in the sea. .

10:47 AM on 04/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
StarWynd
StarWynd

There are several things that cannot come into contact with your vessel because it will cause the connection to be disrupted or terminated.  If you expose the vessel to chemicals, water, salt, or prolonged sunlight, it does effect your spirit and the vessel. 

Water can be used occasionally if you accidently get something nasty on your vessel.  I am not talking about immersing your vessel in water, but a bit of water on a wash cloth.  If you have a silver vessel, never ever use a chemical cleaning solution.  If you need to clean it use a silver buffing cloth.  After cleaning it I would put it in the charging box for up to three days.  You can use other things to help recharge your vessels as well.  Dragons that like fire will use the flame from a candle to help recharge themselves.  Or a mermaid will appreciate a glass of salt water near their vessel. 

I wouldn't get your vessel near salt water, or lay it in salt.  Salt is often used to break the connection between the entity and the vessel. 

A spirit interacting in water is different than placing the vessel in water.  You don't want to place a vessel in water in order to encourage your spirit to get in the water.  I don't take my mermaid's vessel in the water, because that would weaken the connection of my spirit on the vessel.  You don't want to leave your vessel on in the swimming pool, not only is there large amounts of chlorine and other chemicals, the prolonged exposure to water is detrimental to their connection.   

Respect your spirits and remove their vessels from your hands if you are washing your hands, or doing dishes.  I notice a big difference in the energy levels of my spirits if they are accidentally exposed to water.  

Some of my spirit vessels have an instant recharge attached to the vessels, which does help limit the damage to accidentally getting the vessels wet.  But if I went swimming, showered or washed dishes, it would take longer for the entity to recover if at all.  Don't punish your entities just because it is inconvient to take off your vessels.

These are not pieces of jewelry, these are a point of connection for a spirit to this world.  Do not treat this spirit's vessel with the same attitude as you would jewelry.   

11:01 AM on 04/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Anubis Ravenheart: sick
Anubis Ravenheart

I think I saw the demon thing. Yeah, saltwater would be corrosive, but maybe not to a shark tooth? Thats what my water dragon is in, it probably wont matter though, we live nowhere near any saltwater.

11:08 AM on 04/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
StarWynd
StarWynd

I'm not talking about corrosive effects of salt on metal at all.  The physical properties of silver or other materials in relation to external influences has very little to do with the connection a spirit has on a vessel. 

I'm talking about etherical connections and energy that can be effected by what we expose our vessels to.  Just as minerals and gemstones have metaphysical properties, so does other elements such as salt and water. 

Salt and water have properties and effects that  one can't see with the physical eye, but they are just as effective.  Just think of how water is used.  It is used to clean the human body just not physically, but it helps to clean negative energy.  Bathing is also used in ritual for cleansing before completing a spell or bonding with a spirit entity.          

11:24 AM on 04/18/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.