Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Dragons

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Dragons
Lady Isolde: Is searching for something....more.
Lady Isolde

Belle, First I would really caution on the meds thing. I hate being on medication myself, but I also know I have to for my sake of my life. I know depression meds are a little different then what I take for my disease, but still if you are doing better, more likely it is working then not to be on it. Please talk with your Dr in length before opting to wean off of it. As much as you want to communicate with them, it is not worth it to have something happen if you stop your meds. Not saying one way or another on should, will or won't you do so, just think about it all before making any changes smile

As far as wearing them, I bonded with my Vampire and seldom wear the ring now since I have issues with my joints. He comes to me fine without it. Right now he is bonding and working with my youngest, but still comes to me every so often to chat it up. Plus he helps me keep an eye on herr since she has some issues due to a low life dead beat Dad.

My oldest and her Imp are something else. She wears her ring here and there but he never leaves her side. He doesn't communicate so much as just makes sure she sees his glimpses here and there. He is VERY protective over her and goes to school with her all the time. He makes sure any nastiness is deflected and sometimes does some dropping books, tripping and various things to those who are being mean. Her pixies do the same thing, but when it hits them and they are in the "mood". The Imp is very dedicated to her.

I have yet to receive my WDK but once I do, I will post if he is like the Vampire and Imp with staying connected and not wearing the vessel after we bond. However, I am so in love with his vessel and it is tiny enough I am hoping it will not bother my finger joints as much so I can wear it more,lol.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.

Please Check out my website:
www.mysticalmoonstore.com
12:24 AM on 04/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop: I am so happy .... I wanted to find the truth .. and I did.
Dewdrop

My daughter's first fae, had to be transferred into a different vessel by Mother Moon after they had bonded, and my daughter could still communicate with her, albeit not as strongly. My daughter wears her faes vessels at night.

12:43 AM on 04/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Atomic62: Life is but a dream.......
Atomic62

I'm no expert but..........About entities getting along - this is where YOU make the difference!!  Especially with most demons; if you tell them to get on with the others and introduce them properly, then there should be no problem.  My demons, djinn and dragons all seem to get on fine.  Its also important to ensure that if any of them do have an issue that they bring it to you.  However, I do keep the vessels separate.

--

Fishing in the rivers of life!!

03:41 AM on 04/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
lj
lj

Good Morning Everyone,

I'm so excited I had to share - my beautiful gold dragon arrived yesterday.  I have done the bonding ritual, and now I'm just excited to get to know her. 

Have a great day everyone!

08:57 AM on 04/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop

Congratulations Lj - I am smiling for you!   big grin

09:56 AM on 04/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde

Awesome Lj, have fun and keep us posted on how goes the bonding and communication with her! Am very excited for you.

10:30 AM on 04/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle: Is busy adding to her quickly growing spirit family!!!
Belle

at 11:03PM on Apr 26, 2009

I wear my demons with other spirits.  Everyone just has to play nice and get along.  But then again, some of the fae don't like to be in close vicinity of some of the Djinn.  I think the sentiment is that they are "Dirty Old Men".  Some of the fae are a bit leary of my lower level demons, but after several months of exposure they will tolerate them.  I think my dragons put up with my demons, but then again they aren't best friends.

Hi Lady Isolde, I apologize for not responding to you sooner, I had not seen your response until now. Thank you for your thoughts on my meds. I really want to get off of them so I can communicate, but am nervous about being without them (I've been hospitalized twice for depression, and now have a young son, so I don't want these thoughts especially now that he counts on me). Anyways, I am thinking of just decreasing, but I don't know. I have started to lower the dosage, but the side effects are horrible, and make me feel sick for a few days (I'm currenty trying to cope with the nausea associated w/these withdrawals). That is so sweet to hear that your spirits understand that you can't wear their vessels all the time. Did you get yoru WDK from SE? Did you just buy it from the webstore? I'm such a jewelry lover that I was just wondering which vessel it was, lol. Also, to anyone who knows, are black dragon royalty are more common than "common black dragons" (I know how silly that sentence sounds). I was j/w becuase I notice that most of the black dragons sold through the webstore at SE are black dragon kings where as most of the other types of dragons (gold, white, guardian, etc) are common dragons. I was wondering why there were so many BDK and didn't know if it was due to the fact that most black dragons are royalty? Also, how does a dragon receive royal status? Is it due to their "bloodline and heritage" or is it just relative to their power? I have a bdk but just put on hold a common black dragon from SE's eBay store. I wanted my bdk to have a friend who was his same "species" so I hope they will get along well and be able to play. Do dragons typically get along better w/those of their own kind or does it not matter?
12:53 PM on 04/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
StarWynd
StarWynd

Does your doctor know you are reducing your Effexor?  Going off of Effexor can cause very bad side effects.  There are a lot of physicians that will not prescribe it because the withdrawal symptoms are so severe.

I was on Effexor for a couple of years, and went off of it cold turkey.  Everyone around me thought I had lost my mind.  Couple this with me trying to bond with two new demons about put me over the edge.  I had severe mood swings and ended up breaking a bunch of dishes.  My son was ready to move out of the house, because I had lost it.  And I very rarely loose my temper, and I've never broke dishes before.  I really scared him and myself.  It isn't something you should take lightly.

I could communicate with my spirits when I was on Effexor.  I went off of it because I lost my health insurance.  You have to have some patients and allow the process to happen naturally.  It isn't unusual for people to take several weeks to many months to bond enough to feel and hear their spirits.  Give them time and give yourself time.   Just because you go off of your meds does not mean that you will hear your spirits faster. 

If you still plan to go off of your medication, please consult your doctor.  Google Withdrawal from Effexor, and you will see the severity of the effects.         

01:19 PM on 04/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
Hi Starwynd, Thank you for your concern, but yes, my doctor is aware that I am decreasing my dosage. I was only on a regular dosage of 75mg (the minimum long-term usage dose) so she just reduced me to the "build up" dose of 37.5. I tried to reduce it during my pregnancy last year, but couldn't as the side affects coupled with morning sickness were HORRIBLE. They are bad now too, but I can deal much better as I'm not constantly throwing up from pregnancy this time around as I'm trying to ween. She thinks it will be ok for me to try to come off of it, but she said it's really my decision as she feels I'm stable, and is willing to let me try to go without medicine if I'd like. I've been medicated pretty much for the past 8 years, so I'd like to see if I've come far enough w/therapy and such to make it "on my own". Effexor makes me numb. For the longest time I couldn't even feel anything emotionally. I had just given birth to my son, and I couldn't even really feel anything towards him cause I was so numb. It scared me, and it really was a sort of wake up call that I should try something else. I only take the minimum dose because I'm so tiny (I'm 4'10" and 100lbs). I basically stopped growing when I had the body of a 12 year old, lol, and people STILL think I'm a little kid (When I do shows I constantly have people asking me how "middle school" is going for me even though I'm actually 26). Did it take you longer to connect with your spirits when you were previously taking effexor? I wish I had never started taking it as I have never had a drug affect me so quickly if I mistakenly "forget" to take a dose. But, thank you for your concern, it makes me feel good to know that someone here cares, lol :-)
01:47 PM on 04/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop

Hi Belle,

I am only 4ft 10! Hence my name dewdrop - it was my nickname in school and has stuck. I still look incredibly young for my age too, which is sweet! Its kinda funny,because both my girls tower over me!!! My eldest daughter has the acting bug too - its her dream. Shes appearing on stage tomorrow in front of about 500 drama teachers,  she's been asked to perform a scene from Shakespeares 'taming of the shrew' - shes playing Katarina.  You have my support and I wish you all the love in the world.

02:44 PM on 04/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
StarWynd
StarWynd

No, I don't think Effexor ever affected my contact with spirits.  I've been off and on different types of anti-depressants since I was 16.  Nothing that I've ever taken has affected my communication abilities. 

03:38 PM on 04/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
After talking w/you yesterday I started getting really bad withdrawals so I had to re-up my dose back to the regular 75mg. I did "google" it though and am relieved to know that what I go through is totally normal for an effextor withdrawal and that it doesn't mean that something is wrong with me personally. Also, does anyone know anything about the black dragon royalty question I asked a few posts back?
09:04 AM on 04/29/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
StarWynd
StarWynd

I think the King Black Dragons may be a bit more receptive to working with humans than a younger, more inexperienced Black Dragons.  King Black Dragons have a better temperment and personality that is more suited to working with humans. Not all Dragons want to work with humans, and some may be better paired with humans than others. 

That is my own personal opinion, I don't know what SE's policies or experiences have been in this area.     

09:53 AM on 04/29/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

tintin

This thread seems to have gone quite what is happening to all the dragon keepers how are you doing with your entities.

02:19 PM on 05/01/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde

I wanted to let everyone my White Dragon King arrived today. The most amazing thing so far is that due to my health issues I have a hard time wearing rings 24/7 because of the pain in my joints and I can not even feel it on my hand!! Its like it is not even there at all. I have been wearing it since I got it and I can not even tell it is on my hand. I think this is quite interesting since a few pages ago we were talking about how entities can change their vessels to meet your needs. I need something that I can not feel in order for my fingers not to hurt and that is exactly what he has done! I already can feel his warmth and love. It is truly an amzing experience. My bonding "side effects" so far have been a strange like energy wave rippling through me and tingling sensation in my finger tips also I am not having a headache, but more like something is pushing on my temples.

I will share more as time goes by, but so far it has been amazing!!

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.

Please Check out my website:
www.mysticalmoonstore.com
01:56 AM on 05/02/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

Tell A Friend About SE