Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Will something help?

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Ask A Professional > Will something help?
Sorasheart39: Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons... for you are crunchy and good with ketchup :D
Sorasheart39

I have asked Mother Moon, but she hasn't been able to get back to me (I know she's a busy woman and i really don't want to be a harassment) so i thought i might could ask everyone else.

It's about my mom and she has RSD it's a Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome and I told her that i would ask around on this site to see if anything can help her. There is a site for raising awareness ( www.rsds.org ) just for more information on it. I'm sorry if i just broke the rules by putting the website link here but i really want to help my mom.  i just don't want her to hurt and it makes me feel helpless when i hear her crying and there is nothing i can do. she goes to the doctor/hospital and all they ever do is give her loads of medications and she even has a spinal cord stimulator and it doesn't help. She has a hypersensitivity to cold, touch, and even the slightest breeze could trigger it. It's in her right hand and she thinks that it's spreading. I think she could tell you more about it but she doesn't get online very often. she could tell you about the pain but i don't know what it's like. I just really want to help relieve her of her pain.

I really appriciate all of the comfort and guidance from all of my new friends Thank You guys soo much. I hope to learn more about the things that this site offers so i can be of help for someone too.

--

Sorasheart39

04:10 PM on 04/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle: Is busy adding to her quickly growing spirit family!!!
Belle
I would think that a guardian dragon would work well for your mom. They are supposed to protect you. Also, unicorns are supposed to have great healing powers. Oh, and in a previous post Lady Isolde wrote how her Imp had gone in and tore out her infection, but I cannot remember which post it was off the top of my head. I'm not an expert by any means, but from hanging around the forum this is what I can suggest. Hopefully this will help you :-)
04:16 PM on 04/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

Afternoonsmile

Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner, Im just way behind on emails.

RSDS is a very complicated disease. I havent had much first hand experience with it myself but I have heard of unicorns being able to negate some of the symptoms and pain.

Unicorns provide some of the best spiritual healing and I would suggest starting out with a female as they seem the most sympathetic when it comes to these kinds of diseases.

Spellwork of any kind just isnt going to help and if it does, the results will only be temporary.

I hope this helps

Mother Moon

04:17 PM on 04/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39: Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons... for you are crunchy and good with ketchup :D
Sorasheart39

at 04:16PM on Apr 27, 2009

I would think that a guardian dragon would work well for your mom. They are supposed to protect you. Also, unicorns are supposed to have great healing powers. Oh, and in a previous post Lady Isolde wrote how her Imp had gone in and tore out her infection, but I cannot remember which post it was off the top of my head. I'm not an expert by any means, but from hanging around the forum this is what I can suggest. Hopefully this will help you :-)

yeah, i read about that too, it was very very interesting...

--

Sorasheart39

04:19 PM on 04/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle
After I typed the guardian dragon part I then thought back to the descriptions of the unicorns on the webstore. They have a gorgeous female mystic topaz unicorn pendant on the webstore as well as a few unicorns on eBay. They are also supposed to help with depression so if she gets down from these pains this can help her in both ways! Since this was MM's suggestion I would go with it 100% as she is the expert on matching spirits
04:22 PM on 04/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39

at 04:17PM on Apr 27, 2009

Afternoonsmile

Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner, Im just way behind on emails.

RSDS is a very complicated disease. I havent had much first hand experience with it myself but I have heard of unicorns being able to negate some of the symptoms and pain.

Unicorns provide some of the best spiritual healing and I would suggest starting out with a female as they seem the most sympathetic when it comes to these kinds of diseases.

Spellwork of any kind just isnt going to help and if it does, the results will only be temporary.

I hope this helps

Mother Moon

yes, it helps a lot I don't want to be a nuisance or anything I know you're busy.

--

Sorasheart39

04:24 PM on 04/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39

yes, thank you both sooo very much i will definitely tell her and bring her to the nearest computer to look it up.

by the way my mom used to love the idea of unicorns ^_^ i don't know about now though... i'll definitely tell her

thank all of you soo much!!

--

Sorasheart39

04:28 PM on 04/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39

what would be the best charging/cleansing box for the unicorn?

--

Sorasheart39

04:32 PM on 04/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

just a regular charging/cleansing boxsmile

05:56 PM on 04/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop: I am so happy .... I wanted to find the truth .. and I did.
Dewdrop

Hi Soarasheart39,

I am so very sorry to hear of your Mothers illness, and I can only imagine how very distressing it must be for you to watch her suffer so. I am sending you both all my love.

I too would not hesitate in suggesting a Unicorn as a companion for your Mum, not only do they offer amongst the best spiritual healing, they are just sooooo full of love. I can testify to that because I am a Keeper of Unicorn's, so far in my keep, I have a male Unicorn. He is spectacular. He actually planted his vessel in my minds eye. I cannot begin to put into words how truly wonderful these creatures are. I honestly feel blessed.  In the few short weeks I have had him;  I have felt nothing but love surrounding me.  I am more relaxed and happy.  My daughters  told me, only yesterday, that they have even noticed a visible difference in my appearance. I must admit, I too can see a difference.. I do look different, I look happier and healthier and dare I say, younger. This is due, without a shadow of a doubt, because of the love my Unicorn is giving me and the effect he is having on my moods.

Regarding charging boxes for Unicorns, any charging box suitable for 'light' beings will be ideal. smile

06:21 PM on 04/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Belle

Since MM recommended a female unicorn, and I had specifically remembered seeing a gorgeous one, I wanted to send you the link. I think that her vessel is stunning!

http://spiritedenterprise.com/apps/webstore/products/show/530002

10:17 PM on 04/27/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39

at 10:17PM on Apr 27, 2009

Since MM recommended a female unicorn, and I had specifically remembered seeing a gorgeous one, I wanted to send you the link. I think that her vessel is stunning!

http://spiritedenterprise.com/apps/webstore/products/show/530002

i know that thing is GORGEOUS! well, i got my mom at the library and i'm going to try

and get her to make a profile

--

Sorasheart39

11:13 AM on 04/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Renee
Renee

Hi Sorasheart, I truly understand your feeling when one of your closest ones are ill. I am here because my dad is ill too. I am half way from bonding with my WDK (suggested by Mother Moon) so he could go and negate the pain my dad is having right now..

I wish you and your mum all the best!

Love

Renee

10:19 AM on 05/01/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39

at 10:19AM on May 01, 2009

Hi Sorasheart, I truly understand your feeling when one of your closest ones are ill. I am here because my dad is ill too. I am half way from bonding with my WDK (suggested by Mother Moon) so he could go and negate the pain my dad is having right now..

I wish you and your mum all the best!

Love

Renee

thanks ^_^

--

Sorasheart39

11:15 AM on 05/01/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde: Is searching for something....more.
Lady Isolde

Sorasheart, I commend you for trying to help your Mom. Its not easy having a parent who is sick and in pain. I was looking at the link you posted about her disease. It has many similar traits to what I have, Lupus SLE. I suffer from Raynaud's syndrome, which causes the finger tips and toes to get cold and turn blue when cold. I also have tissue swelling, horrid pain and skin and joint issues. There are lots of things that can help that she can do at home. I take every night a warm as I can stand it bath with lavender oil in it. Lavender will naturally relax the joints and muscle which helps greatly with the pain. I sleep at night with my hands resting on heating pads turned on low, which keeps my fingers from "freezing" up on me during the night. I also wash my sheets in lavender oil too as the scent helps relax you, helps with migrains and also helps with falling asleep easier. When watching TV or relaxing on the couch, try to prop her feet up where they are higher then her hips. This helps with leg swelling and joint pain.

I agree that a Unicorn would be wonderful and while I believe and know my entities do and can help, it doesn't mean I am not going to try to help myself too. I feel that me working on what I can naturally and my entities working on it spiritually helps create a very harmonious circle. Try reading up on Lavender if you do not know about it already. I was shocked that besides smelling amazing, it has such wonderful health benifits too!

Good luck and I hope she can begin to heal and feel better soon!

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.

Please Check out my website:
www.mysticalmoonstore.com
11:17 AM on 05/01/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop: I am so happy .... I wanted to find the truth .. and I did.
Dewdrop

Hi Lady Isolde,

I could not agree more with you about Lavender, it is an incredible magickal plant, and does have many, many benefits. All our entites are drawn to lavender. Infact I have many types of lavender growing in both my front and back garden.

12:39 PM on 05/01/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly

Sorasheart~

My heart goes out to your mother, for all that she's going thru with her disease~! If I understand this correctly, there isn't a "cure" so to speak,  for this terrible disease.  Therefore,  they can only  treat the symptoms? Am I right?

I have "Fibromyalgia", {along with the Epstein-Barr Virus}, and unfortunately there is also NO cure, for either disease. So....they can only Treat the Symptoms.

I do understand what your mother is going thru, {even though it's not the same disease}.  To suffer with SEVERE Pain, on a daily basis, is very difficult to deal with. Anyone who suffers with continuous pain, struggles just to live a normal life.  It can make it difficult to find the STRENGTH to FIGHT the pain and the disease. And not want to give up.

Unfortunately, {at least with Fibromyalgia}, people don't always have a "Support System", and that is very important,  to the person who suffers with the disease. Sometimes, people will "stereo-type" you, and think that if the disease isn't Fatal, then "How could they possibly be in that much pain"?

Sorasheart, your Mother is VERY Blessed, to have such a loving & caring son~!!!  I think it would be a wonderful idea, if you could talk to your Mother about CHECKING OUT S.E., and better yet, becoming a member~.

Without a doubt, I know Mother Moon, & the rest of the Team at S.E., will do all they can to HELP your Mom.    {I honestly would "Trust" Mother Moon, & the Sisters, with My Life, and more importantly, Even, with  my Precious Grandbabies lives"}~!!!  They are AWESOME~.

Please keep us updated on how your Mom is doing.

"Love",

Kelly

02:50 PM on 05/01/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39

at 11:17AM on May 01, 2009

Sorasheart, I commend you for trying to help your Mom. Its not easy having a parent who is sick and in pain. I was looking at the link you posted about her disease. It has many similar traits to what I have, Lupus SLE. I suffer from Raynaud's syndrome, which causes the finger tips and toes to get cold and turn blue when cold. I also have tissue swelling, horrid pain and skin and joint issues. There are lots of things that can help that she can do at home. I take every night a warm as I can stand it bath with lavender oil in it. Lavender will naturally relax the joints and muscle which helps greatly with the pain. I sleep at night with my hands resting on heating pads turned on low, which keeps my fingers from "freezing" up on me during the night. I also wash my sheets in lavender oil too as the scent helps relax you, helps with migrains and also helps with falling asleep easier. When watching TV or relaxing on the couch, try to prop her feet up where they are higher then her hips. This helps with leg swelling and joint pain.

I agree that a Unicorn would be wonderful and while I believe and know my entities do and can help, it doesn't mean I am not going to try to help myself too. I feel that me working on what I can naturally and my entities working on it spiritually helps create a very harmonious circle. Try reading up on Lavender if you do not know about it already. I was shocked that besides smelling amazing, it has such wonderful health benifits too!

Good luck and I hope she can begin to heal and feel better soon!

Wow, thanks so much I will tell her this as soon as i can and i can't thank everyone enough for all of their input to help my mom! I'm very sorry to hear your condition, and i send my best wishes to you. Is there anything medically that can cure what you have? just wondering.

--

Sorasheart39

08:31 PM on 05/01/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39

at 02:50PM on May 01, 2009

Sorasheart~

My heart goes out to your mother, for all that she's going thru with her disease~! If I understand this correctly, there isn't a "cure" so to speak,  for this terrible disease.  Therefore,  they can only  treat the symptoms? Am I right?

I have "Fibromyalgia", {along with the Epstein-Barr Virus}, and unfortunately there is also NO cure, for either disease. So....they can only Treat the Symptoms.

I do understand what your mother is going thru, {even though it's not the same disease}.  To suffer with SEVERE Pain, on a daily basis, is very difficult to deal with. Anyone who suffers with continuous pain, struggles just to live a normal life.  It can make it difficult to find the STRENGTH to FIGHT the pain and the disease. And not want to give up.

Unfortunately, {at least with Fibromyalgia}, people don't always have a "Support System", and that is very important,  to the person who suffers with the disease. Sometimes, people will "stereo-type" you, and think that if the disease isn't Fatal, then "How could they possibly be in that much pain"?

Sorasheart, your Mother is VERY Blessed, to have such a loving & caring son~!!!  I think it would be a wonderful idea, if you could talk to your Mother about CHECKING OUT S.E., and better yet, becoming a member~.

Without a doubt, I know Mother Moon, & the rest of the Team at S.E., will do all they can to HELP your Mom.    {I honestly would "Trust" Mother Moon, & the Sisters, with My Life, and more importantly, Even, with  my Precious Grandbabies lives"}~!!!  They are AWESOME~.

Please keep us updated on how your Mom is doing.

"Love",

Kelly

yes, i've heard of Fibromyalgia. that's what they thought it was at first, and exactly as you said there is no cure and all they can do is treat it, same with RSD. my mom is now a member, though she doesn't get online very often but her screenname is animalmomma if you or anyone want to befriend her. I actually bought my gamblers bracelet because one of my reasons was to get some money so that i can get her stuff to help her and pay off a lot of their bills because my family is in deep financial trouble and i just want everything to be less hectic.

--

Sorasheart39

08:40 PM on 05/01/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! YOU ARE SUCH KIND PEOPLE AND I AM LUCKY TO HAVE FOUND THIS SITE!

--

Sorasheart39

08:41 PM on 05/01/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

Tell A Friend About SE