Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Black Magick > Need any help available

AuburnEnchanted

Without going into any detail, I have seen on forums where people help other people in times of need. The last two days have been emotionally devasting. I can't feel my spirits at all right now and when I needed their protection, it didn't happen. I am not blaming my spirits at all, but I just don't understand why a certain event was allowed to happen yesterday especially when it was a task given to my 'd' since the beginning of my keeping them and it was a request for protection. So right now I feel incredibly alone and emotionally exhausted. I have sent MM an email last night with "emergency" and I am hoping that she reads it soon. If anyone can send their spirits to help if only temporary to get me through this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

September 23, 2011 at 12:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sanctuary

Hello AurburnEnchanted,

I know how it feels when the protection you needed from your spirits did not come to pass. Maybe it´s because of your blockage and that probably have a layered of negative energy that surrounds you.

I was once in your shoes. I asked all of my spirits but nothing came to pass, little did I know that they were doing all their best but nothing could get through me because my aura was filled with so much negativity.

Don´t worry, I already sent my Dragon Hybrid to protect you. Just don´t lose faith, ok?

--

September 23, 2011 at 12:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AuburnEnchanted

Thanks, how do I get rid of the negativity surrounding my aura? I specifically bought my three 'd' for protection and it didn't happen. I have never felt so alone as i do right now. I am absoutely lost for words right now. I believed so much that they would help me.

September 23, 2011 at 1:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sanctuary

You´re welcome.

I think MM can answer you better than I do. If you contact her with the aura clearing, she will tell you how much negativity you have. With negativity you get blockage and with blockage nothing would get through although your spirits companions are doing their best and that because of your blockage you can not feel them.

But hang in there, I´ve been in your shoes once and I know how it feels.

--

September 23, 2011 at 1:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

There are numerous exercises on the internet for energy cultivation and clearing if you just do a google search.  It all amounts to visualizing pure energy purifying yourself.  You can also take a nice long shower followed by a salt bath with scents.  Drink lots of water and all things good for your body.  I recommend the shower prior to the bath, as you don't want to soak in your negativity... think of it like a pre-rinse.  After this is when you should do your aura cleansing.  In fact, cleaning your aura should be don should be done daily.  Not just for protection and banishing negativity, but also because it helps with your own spirits to do energy work.

--

September 23, 2011 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nortel

I had a similar case just like you where I was attacked twice by dangerous robbers and had quite severe injuries during a business trip out of town, although I have with me powerful entities and spirits. Likely I am still alive and talking with you now.

MM told me that it’s possible that the attackers use some kind of black magick for protection/attacking others; I should have called my djinn or demon loudly (if the bonding with my djinn/demons is already in place) and make sure that they are out of their charging/containment boxes (if you’re not wearing or carrying their vessels), etc. A possible cause is the blockage as mentioned by others here – as your spirits were trying to communicate/reach you to warn you for something but you were not hearing them!

I’m really not sure how our djinn or demons could protect us in case of an attack by others, especially if they are a group of dangerous people despite if they’re using black magick or not. Maybe that's why rich people hire "real" body guards for protection from physical attacks :D

I’d really like to hear from others on this subject.

--

September 24, 2011 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth
The world of magick is rampant with people who like to fling all sorts of magick at each other. Some have a reason, and some are simply crazy and unethical. In either case, if someone throws a punch, do likewise. You have nothing else to lose, except lose if you do nothing. I suggest you start learning how to do defense. If not, well you better be able to fork over your "rich people" money for magickal body guards =)
--

September 24, 2011 at 4:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nortel

Right, Biosynth :)

I suppose the djiin are only protective or can make strong barriers from spiritual attacks, black magick, mind control, people influence and similar things, but I doubt they can protect us from physical attacks; maybe because of the universal or God law. I'll try to fork over "my rich people" money to hire body guards while moving around in the future :D

Blessings

--

September 25, 2011 at 11:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.