Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Marid Djinn ring

orchas

I have just purchased a Marid Djinn ring when I put it on I get this burning sensation on my finger and up my arm.  I was wearing a ruby bracelet and both the ring and ruby were really hot,  then at moments it would go really cold.  Can any one tell me is this expected?  I put the ring on too and I literally watched it turn on my finger, my daughter witness it too.  Not really sure if this is a good or bad thing. Can anyone please enlighten me onthe situation

September 21, 2011 at 12:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Temaeyah

Hi orchas! Temperature changes, vibrations, burning/cooling sensations are all common paranormal activities that are often caused by spirits and entities. It seems like your Djinn is letting you know he/she is around :)

--

A monster lies in wait in me,

a stew of wounds and misery.

But fiercer still in life and limb,

is the me that lies in wait in him. 

September 21, 2011 at 9:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BlackSun

Temaeyah at September 21, 2011 at 9:35 AM

Hi orchas! Temperature changes, vibrations, burning/cooling sensations are all common paranormal activities that are often caused by spirits and entities. It seems like your Djinn is letting you know he/she is around :)

Agreeing with Temaeyah :)

Nothing to worry about!

--

"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." - C.W. Leadbeater

September 21, 2011 at 9:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.