Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Have you seen your spirit/entity???

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Have you seen your spirit/entity???
Looking for my entity companion

I was just wondering how many of you have actually visibly seen your spirit entity? I havve read through many of the threads here on different entities, and from some people's descriptions, it seems as if many of you actually see them (for example, one lady on here sees her fae flutter around her computer). I was just wondering if these sightings were more figurative than literal? When you say you "see" them does it mean you just sense their presence, or do you actually see them with your eyes?

For those of you who have seen your entity, how long did it take for them to appear for you from the point when you got it home?

Sorry for so many questions, but I am looking into buying a dragon and am so new to this that I have no clue what to expect. Thanks in advance. :)

02:34 PM on 04/07/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
dirk
dirk

I had previously a demon and currently I have a celestial djinn.  I did not see the demon visually (Although I felt and heard her one night making a knocking sound)  I have not seen nor have I heard the celestial I have only felt her both externially and internally.  Externally similiar to tingles.  Internally a bit like a combination of vibrations and muscle twitching.

03:06 PM on 04/07/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde: ..am searching for something...more...
Lady Isolde

I currently have a vampire and my daughter and Imp. With my vampire, I do not see him but I dream of him often when I wear his vessel to bed. He likes having dream talks with me and sharing his life with me too. I have much of my abilities for prediction and casting energy in my sleep, so it was very easy for him to show himself to me and talk to me through dreams.

Now the Imp on the other hand is something else! He loves showing off and doing things like the chesshire cat smile in the air thing, flashes of his tail and hiding between the pets to pretend he is just another cat in the pile of felines in my house. When My daughter goes to bed and is in the half asleep, half awake state he likes to climb on her bed and offer trinkets he brings her bring his friends to introduce to her and such. She adopted one Imp and now has 3 do to his buddy system with her,lol.

However in my household we have seen different entities all our lives. I saw demons as a small child and dark spirits too. I also saw all types of Fae creatures too. My eldest has played with the Fae's since she was born and can see the dead as well.  My youngest sees and talks with dragons all the time and also some Fae's.

An interesting note tho is that while I saw demons and such as a child, I tried adopting a couple of demons and had no connection at all, nor did I see anything. I am sure some are more open then others for what they can bond to and such.

Also, I feel my vampire often and when he wants to be held and such I get this urge to wear his vessel for no reason at all.

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.

Please Check out my website:www.mysticalmoonstore.com
04:20 PM on 04/07/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

First off let me start with saying that I am so jealous Lady Isolde - I wish I could have been born with the ability to see spirits. It is something I have always longed for, but have never been able to do. I have never even really felt any "energy" around me. Maybe this will all change with the adoption of my dragon?

I love hearing all of your stories about your interactions with your spirits. Have any of you tried Mother Moon's mirror ritual with the candles and such? If so, how many times did you have to do it to make it appear?

I am so excited to receive my dragon, I can hardly contain myself!!!

05:04 PM on 04/07/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop: My majestic Unicorn is here. .
Dewdrop

Hi Lady Isolde,

I was really moved by your post. It was very touching to hear that your vampire craves your affection and attention, and even more so to hear of the affection your daughters Imp bestows upon her. Her Imp clearly adores her, so much so, that he is 'showing her off' to his freinds!  that is really something special. It just goes to prove that our entities need and want us just as much as we need and want them. 

08:43 PM on 04/07/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde

You know many people who have entities around them use them as tools or as forced servants. While I suppose they are correct in the sense of whoever owns the vessel controls the servant, I think it is a horrible way to treat these special entities who ,by whatever means, have come to rest in your hands. I try to treat everything, whether flesh or spirit, as I want to be treated. My vampire has shown me dreams of what I believe was his life on Earth before he became spirit. He seems so sad after wards when they end. So I try very hard to treat him as a member of my family and love him as such. As silly as it sounds, I even took some silk material and a little batting and made him this cool little pillow with fancy trim for his vessel to sit on in his charging box. He told me when he had flesh his favorite scent was Myrrh, so I have some I ground to use in spells and put a fresh one every so often in his box too. Even tho he can be a little pistol sometimes over things I am thinking about and then making them happen, I want him to know that I love him and I appreciate him.

I do not look at them as I am Master and they are my servants. I do not like the whole genie in the bottle type view so many in the Metaphysical world have. They are my family and as such they are treated with kindness and love. In doing so, I try to encourage them to bond more to my household then to just a vessel. Which is so true with the Imp now. He follows her to school and stays back enough not to interfere with school but also be there in an instance if needed whether she wears the vessel or not.  Now with the Vampire, he is not quite like that. BUT I have caught myself sitting in a vehicle waiting and kind of daydream about something and then I can feel his warm touch and suddenly I am seeing the person I was thinking of (which mind you is his FAVORITE thing to do to me!) parked next to me or across from me or such. So I know there is a connection whether I wear his ring or not. I know I have read this is a dangerous thing to do, because it gives the entity free roam and free will. But thing many do not understand is my home is a free roam for all kinds of entities all the time. I have had fairies come with me to Dr appointments and sprinkle their magic on me while I do chemotherapy. I had a bad staph infection and the Dr was telling me I would have to do these massive doses and antibiotics and if he didn't see an improvement in 24 hrs, then admit me to the hospital. But while he is saying it I see her Imp climb up next to me as he viciously tears the infection out of me, only to later have a very shocked Dr the next day when I am retested and it is gone or only a small amount is left.

These spirits are a part of my life and as such I want them to feel very welcomed and very loved. In return we feel them give us their love and devotion too!

--
"Amor vincit omnia"

01:35 PM on 04/08/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
You know many people who have entities around them use them as tools or as forced servants. While I suppose they are correct in the sense of whoever owns the vessel controls the servant, I think it is a horrible way to treat these special entities who ,by whatever means, have come to rest in your hands. I try to treat everything, whether flesh or spirit, as I want to be treated. My vampire has shown me dreams of what I believe was his life on Earth before he became spirit. He seems so sad after wards when they end. So I try very hard to treat him as a member of my family and love him as such. As silly as it sounds, I even took some silk material and a little batting and made him this cool little pillow with fancy trim for his vessel to sit on in his charging box. He told me when he had flesh his favorite scent was Myrrh, so I have some I ground to use in spells and put a fresh one every so often in his box too. Even tho he can be a little pistol sometimes over things I am thinking about and then making them happen, I want him to know that I love him and I appreciate him.

I do not look at them as I am Master and they are my servants. I do not like the whole genie in the bottle type view so many in the Metaphysical world have. They are my family and as such they are treated with kindness and love. In doing so, I try to encourage them to bond more to my household then to just a vessel. Which is so true with the Imp now. He follows her to school and stays back enough not to interfere with school but also be there in an instance if needed whether she wears the vessel or not.  Now with the Vampire, he is not quite like that. BUT I have caught myself sitting in a vehicle waiting and kind of daydream about something and then I can feel his warm touch and suddenly I am seeing the person I was thinking of (which mind you is his FAVORITE thing to do to me!) parked next to me or across from me or such. So I know there is a connection whether I wear his ring or not. I know I have read this is a dangerous thing to do, because it gives the entity free roam and free will. But thing many do not understand is my home is a free roam for all kinds of entities all the time. I have had fairies come with me to Dr appointments and sprinkle their magic on me while I do chemotherapy. I had a bad staph infection and the Dr was telling me I would have to do these massive doses and antibiotics and if he didn't see an improvement in 24 hrs, then admit me to the hospital. But while he is saying it I see her Imp climb up next to me as he viciously tears the infection out of me, only to later have a very shocked Dr the next day when I am retested and it is gone or only a small amount is left.

These spirits are a part of my life and as such I want them to feel very welcomed and very loved. In return we feel them give us their love and devotion too.
--
"Amor vincit omnia"

01:56 PM on 04/08/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop

I could not agree more with you Lady Isolde ...  any spirit that is welcomed into my home will always be treated with the kindness, love and respect they deserve. To do the opposite is abhorrent in my eyes. Their feelings, wants and needs are always in the forefront of my mind.  

03:22 PM on 04/08/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

I just want to thank you Lady Isolde for another informational and great post. You have been such a help as your responses often ask questions that I haven't yet gotten the chance to ask. You are someone I have grown to respect greatly here in my short time on this forum. Not only are you wise (in your responses both in my posts and other "touchy" posts here on the forum, but you have a great knowledge of magic as well.)

I agree that an entity should be so much more than a servant. I apologize to any who took my first posts (in a different thread) in the wrong tone as not only do I want my dragon to help with wishes, but I want him to fill that void in my life that only a true friend and companion can fill. I have friends but I have never felt like they were truly 100% loyal and dedicated to me, and I know my dragon will be this way. I look forward to getting to know him as much as everything else I have posted about wishing for him to accomplish. I think that your idea of putting your favorite scent in their box is a great idea. I hope mine will reveal his likes and dislikes to me so that I can make him as comfortable as possible when he arrives at my home.

05:26 PM on 04/08/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

djinn marid

Hi, anyone who saw spirit, tell me what did you do, when you see spirit? i have got djinn marid fire queen, and i wanna get very close her.

07:33 AM on 04/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
StarWynd
StarWynd

How long have you had your spirit?  I don't always have my spirits show themselves immediately.  Sometimes it has taken up to a year before I saw their physical form.  Some I have seen on the first day.  It depends on the spirit.  I didn't have to do anything, they just chose to show themselves, or they just don't. 

Can you see spirit orbs, ghosts or apparitions normally?  If you can, then I'm not sure why she hasn't shown herself.  If you are having difficulty with seeing her then you could wish to have the ability to see her.  If you have blocks to seeing her physically, then that is something you need to work on. 

When I have had problems seeing my spirits, I whip out the old digital camera and start taking photos.  I load them on my computer and blow them up so I can see orbs or entities.  It helps if they are in front of a dark background.  I have caught pics of fairies, orbs, and apparitions.  Some of them are difficult to see, and some are not. 

When you work at trying to see them, wish for it, it will come eventually.  It just takes time, depending on how many blocks you have.   

09:49 AM on 04/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

djinn marid

Hi,

i have own this marid djinn 2 weeks now, and i feel sometime spirits precence but not seeing fysically. i wondering how i can contact her, is meditation right way that, or would i do something else....i know that marid djinn likes laventely candels, but i dont know anything else. if you do tell me. i haven´t saw earlier life spirits fysically...sometime i felt spirit precense to me. thanks any answers..

03:19 PM on 04/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
StarWynd
StarWynd

I wouldn't worry if it has been two weeks.  I think if you can feel a presence, that is some indication that bonding has begun and she's paying attention.  I wouldn't sweat it too much.

I think that some spirits like to take it slow, just like people do when they meet a new friend.  I would just talk to her out loud or talk to her in your mind.  You can meditate too, if that works for you. 

Just think what would happen if you had a full apparition walk right through your wall.  Some people would immediately freak out and toss the vessel, and some might not sleep with the lights off...ever again.  She will show herself when she feels you are ready. 

Maybe you could ask for a little sign that she is listening.  My spirits tend to knock on the walls, or make noises that I can I can hear.  Use a pendulum or automatic writing if you need to...but keep the communication going.     

04:16 PM on 04/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop

hI djinnmarid,

I can truly understand your desire to see more signs from  your djinn, but as StarWynd said it really is early days - just keep doing what your doing now, keep constantly talking to her. You can also burn incense and candles etc for her too, and when the time is right, she will begin to show you more signs.

Hi StarWynd,

I love reading your posts - you are so informative and  truly inspirational.

05:42 PM on 04/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Atomic62
Atomic62

Totally agree about using a pendulum, and about actually seeing them - think it would freak pretty much anyone out, especially if they appeared in their true forms!!  They are not all very pretty!!

What I would say is be aware of what happens in your peripheral vision, you know, stuff you see from the corner of your eye.  You'll often get glimpses of shadow movements and light effects that can get automatically dismissed as tricks of light etc.  Also, by letting you feel their presence they are communicating with you and 'showing' themselves.  I have a couple of djinn that I know are around when I communicate with them using a pendulum, as the air changes temperature and consistency and I 'know' they are there.

Remember that any entity has to get used to your energies as well as you adjusting to theirs, and this all takes time.  The three 'P's are important - patience, persistence and practice.

Just realised that I'm writing a long post and probably boring everyone - aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!! 

--

Fishing in the rivers of life!!

06:12 PM on 04/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

djinn marid

at 03:58AM on Apr 10, 2009

You are amazing peoples =) i really need your opinions. I just wondering if spirits are close to my vessel...is this true that my cat dont wanna close to vessel.

what is pendulum?

i write this bonding ritual what i do to my djinn vessel...tell me is this good, or should i do another else....welcome ritual?

YOUR DJINN

TO BOND WITH YOUR DJINN NYMPH INCUBS OR SUCCUBUS

YOU MUST DO THE FOLLOWING

BEFORE YOU BEGIN ,YOU MUST CARVE THE FOLLOWING LETTERS INTO THE SIDE OF A CANDLE

A”OO THU BILLAHI MIN ASH SHAITAN ARRAJIM

WHAT YOU CARVED INTO THE CANDLE IS AN ARABIC PHRASE OFTEN USED TO PROTECT ONESELF AGAINST EVIL AND CALL UPON GOOD SPIRITS AND DJINN.

NOW PREPARE YOUR BODY

FIRST YOU MUST BATH AND WASH YOURSELF WITHOUT SOAP OR SHAMPOOS.

YOUR REASON FOR DOING THIS IS TO RID YOURSELF OF ANY UNPLEASANT ODORS THAT MIGHT OFFEND THE DJINN, INCLUDING ODORS FROM SOAP. THEN PUT ON LOOSE ,COMFORTABLE CLOTHING (YOUR OWN RELAXATION IS THE KEY)

NOW YOU CAN PERFORM THE ACTUAL BONDING RITUAL FIRST ,YOU MUST SET UP THE AREA YOU ARE GOING TO PERFORM. TO DO THIS, YOU MUST SIT DOWN ON THE FLOOR ,CROSS LEGGED, WITH THE CANDLE AND AN EMPTY BOWL IN FRONT OF YOU .YOU MUST ALSO HAVE YOUR ITEM THAT YOUR DJINN IS IN.

FIRST ,YOU MUST BRING YOURSELF INTO A VERY RELAXED AND OPEN STATE. TO DO

NOW YOU MAY BEGIN

A OO THU BILLAHI MIN ASH SHAITIAN ARRAJIM

AND YOUR DJINNS NAME

AS SOON AS YOU’VE COMPLETED THE RECITATIONS , THE DJINN WILL BECOME AWARE THAT YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT IT ,AND WILL BE RECEPTIVE TO YOU. YOU MAY FEEL A STRANGE SENSATIONS IN YOUR BODY, OR GET THE FEELING SOMEONE IS IN THE ROOM WITH YOU…. DON’T BE AFRAID. THIS IS NORMAL

THE DJINN ARE JUST LIKE MANKIND.. THEY OFTEN LONG FOR THINGS .ALL HUMANS HAVE ENERGY WITHIN THEM THAT THE DJINN LOVE THIS WILL BE YOUR OFFERING TO THE DJINN TO GET IT TO COME TO YOU . HUMAN HAIR CARRIES A GREAT AMOUNT OF ENERGY THE DJINN LOVE A STRAND OF HAIR IS A GREAT OFFERING.

NOW YOU MUST RECITE THE FOLLOWING EXACTLY

I WISH TO SPEAK TO YOU IN THE KINGS ENGLISH NOW.

I OFFER YOU MY OWN ENERGY TO WITH AS YOU WISH IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR GUIDANCE( DO THIS WILE YOUR PUT A SINGLE HAIR IN THE BOWL)

LEAVE THE CANDLE BURNING

NOW REMOVE THE ITEM FROM THE BOWL, AND SET IT ASIDE. REACH INTO THE BLOW REMOVE YOUR HAIR AND PUT IT IN THE FLAME ALLOW THE HAIR TO BURN COMPLETELY, AS SOON AS THE HAIR IS BURNT YOUR OFFERING IS COMPLETE AND YOU ARE ITS MASTER

NOW BLOW OUT THE CANDLE ENDING THE CEREMONY.

Give me opinion? You are the best...

THE FIRST PART IS TO LIGHT THE CANDLE. LIGHT ONE MATCH  OR LIGHTER USE IT TO LIGHT CANDLE

NOW YOU MUST PERFORM THE SPELL YOU WILL RECITE THE ARABIC WORDS YOU CARVED INTO THE CANDLE 9 TIMES AS BEST AS YOU CAN. (IS A VERY IMPORTANT NUMBER .FOR ALL THE RELIGIONS THE DJINN FOLLOW, THERE IS A HOLY TRINITY, WHICH EQUALS 3 .9 IS THE NUMBER 3 REPRESENTING THE TRINITY EXACTLY 3 TIMES.)

YOUR DJINN

TO BOND WITH YOUR DJINN NYMPH INCUBS OR SUCCUBUS

YOU MUST DO THE FOLLOWING

BEFORE YOU BEGIN ,YOU MUST CARVE THE FOLLOWING LETTERS INTO THE SIDE OF A CANDLE

A”OO THU BILLAHI MIN ASH SHAITAN ARRAJIM

WHAT YOU CARVED INTO THE CANDLE IS AN ARABIC PHRASE OFTEN USED TO PROTECT ONESELF AGAINST EVIL AND CALL UPON GOOD SPIRITS AND DJINN.

NOW PREPARE YOUR BODY

FIRST YOU MUST BATH AND WASH YOURSELF WITHOUT SOAP OR SHAMPOOS.

YOUR REASON FOR DOING THIS IS TO RID YOURSELF OF ANY UNPLEASANT ODORS THAT MIGHT OFFEND THE DJINN, INCLUDING ODORS FROM SOAP. THEN PUT ON LOOSE ,COMFORTABLE CLOTHING (YOUR OWN RELAXATION IS THE KEY)

NOW YOU CAN PERFORM THE ACTUAL BONDING RITUAL FIRST ,YOU MUST SET UP THE AREA YOU ARE GOING TO PERFORM. TO DO THIS, YOU MUST SIT DOWN ON THE FLOOR ,CROSS LEGGED, WITH THE CANDLE AND AN EMPTY BOWL IN FRONT OF YOU .YOU MUST ALSO HAVE YOUR ITEM THAT YOUR DJINN IS IN.

FIRST ,YOU MUST BRING YOURSELF INTO A VERY RELAXED AND OPEN STATE. TO DO

NOW YOU MAY BEGIN

A OO THU BILLAHI MIN ASH SHAITIAN ARRAJIM

AND YOUR DJINNS NAME

AS SOON AS YOU’VE COMPLETED THE RECITATIONS , THE DJINN WILL BECOME AWARE THAT YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT IT ,AND WILL BE RECEPTIVE TO YOU. YOU MAY FEEL A STRANGE SENSATIONS IN YOUR BODY, OR GET THE FEELING SOMEONE IS IN THE ROOM WITH YOU…. DON’T BE AFRAID. THIS IS NORMAL

THE DJINN ARE JUST LIKE MANKIND.. THEY OFTEN LONG FOR THINGS .ALL HUMANS HAVE ENERGY WITHIN THEM THAT THE DJINN LOVE THIS WILL BE YOUR OFFERING TO THE DJINN TO GET IT TO COME TO YOU . HUMAN HAIR CARRIES A GREAT AMOUNT OF ENERGY THE DJINN LOVE A STRAND OF HAIR IS A GREAT OFFERING.

NOW YOU MUST RECITE THE FOLLOWING EXACTLY

I WISH TO SPEAK TO YOU IN THE KINGS ENGLISH NOW.

I OFFER YOU MY OWN ENERGY TO WITH AS YOU WISH IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR GUIDANCE( DO THIS WILE YOUR PUT A SINGLE HAIR IN THE BOWL)

LEAVE THE CANDLE BURNING

NOW REMOVE THE ITEM FROM THE BOWL, AND SET IT ASIDE. REACH INTO THE BLOW REMOVE YOUR HAIR AND PUT IT IN THE FLAME ALLOW THE HAIR TO BURN COMPLETELY, AS SOON AS THE HAIR IS BURNT YOUR OFFERING IS COMPLETE AND YOU ARE ITS MASTER

NOW BLOW OUT THE CANDLE ENDING THE CEREMONY.

SOME PEOPLE WILL IMMEDIATELY FEEL THE DJINNS PRESENCE SOMETIMES IT TAKES DAYS

SINCE THE DJINN IS NEW TO YOU THERE IS LITTLE CHANCE IT WILL APPEAR AS A PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION UNTIL IT GAINS YOUR TRUST

IF YOU WISH TO ASK A QUESTION BEFORE IT GET USE TO YOU AND ANSWER WITH AUDIBLE SOUND DO THIS : TAKE A PENCIL IN YOUR WEAKEST HAND AND PLACE IT ON PAPER THE DJINN MAY GUIDE YOUR HAND AND LEAD TO YOUR ANSWER WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED THEN OPEN THEM SOMETIMES THE DJINN IS STUBBORN AND NOT ANSWER

BUT HAVE NO FEAR IS SOON AS IT KNOWN’S YOU IT WILL FULFILL YOUR EVER WISH.

THE FIRST PART IS TO LIGHT THE CANDLE. LIGHT ONE MATCH  OR LIGHTER USE IT TO LIGHT CANDLE

NOW YOU MUST PERFORM THE SPELL YOU WILL RECITE THE ARABIC WORDS YOU CARVED INTO THE CANDLE 9 TIMES AS BEST AS YOU CAN. (IS A VERY IMPORTANT NUMBER .FOR ALL THE RELIGIONS THE DJINN FOLLOW, THERE IS A HOLY TRINITY, WHICH EQUALS 3 .9 IS THE NUMBER 3 REPRESENTING THE TRINITY EXACTLY 3 TIMES.)

04:13 AM on 04/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

djinn marid

sorry this mess what i do...i do not delete text. =(

04:31 AM on 04/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

djinn marid

Today, i feel many times my muscles twiggling, is this normal? i keep my vessel alltime in my neck.

08:47 AM on 04/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
StarWynd
StarWynd

A pendulum is a way to communicate with spirits.  It is generally some type of weight at the end of a chain or string.  You can purchase them in the web store.  I've used all sorts of things in the past from necklaces to fishing weights on string. 

I usually draw a diagram to indicate yes and no on a piece of paper.  I designate swinging movements to and from me as yes, and side to side as no.  You hold the pendulum above this diagram and talk to your spirit.  Your spirit will help move the pendulum in order to communicate with you.   

09:52 AM on 04/10/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

djinn marid

okay, i must try this....as soon as possible...what do you mean about this bonding ritual what i write earlier....

02:33 PM on 04/12/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.