Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Topic: Any Theistc Satanists on the forum?

Forum Home > Black Magick > Any Theistc Satanists on the forum?

Julia

I was just wondering if there were any Theistic Satanists out there. Seems to be a lot of people interested in Demons so I thought maybe there would be.

Now I know people have different beliefs as to what Demons are but as far as I am concerned They are minions to my Lord and Master Father Satan. I am a member of some Satanic sites but of the members of those sites are Laveyan Satanists and they are more close-minded than any Christian I have ever met.

Laveyans refuse to believe in deities or spirits. Even if they see it for themselves they will claim it's their mind playing tricks on them so they think anyone who believes is insane,stupid or both.

I am not thrilled with white witches who deny Father Satan either. I also don't believe generational practicioners are any better than those of us who weren't lucky enough to born into Satanism. I was raised Catholic and I think Father Satan gets more of a kick when He can lead us away from jesus and jehovah more so than someone who was born into it and are just doing it cause their parents did.

I would love to be able to find a black magick spellcast item that would bring me closer to Father Satan. As far as spirits go I was thinking a Goetic Demon because they are higher ranking  more closer to Father Satan than regular Demons would be.

--

April 26, 2011 at 8:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mother Moon
Site Owner

That I know of, we dont have many satanists of any tradition hanging around on the forum. Most tend to stick to the strictly Satanic sites. Due to our "diversity" and "acceptace" of the various types of magick here on SE (light, dark, and everything in between), they tend to shy away from us lol.

Its funny that you mention the "close-mindedness" of most Satanists...when we first made SE a public site, we got just as much "hate mail" from the Satanists as we did the die-hard Christians.

I simply contacted them, as I do all hate mail senders, and let them know that we were completely respectful of their path and asked that they be respectful of ours as well.

It was quite odd as nearly all of the Satanists repiled back with apologies and well wishes where the Christian hate mailers, replied back with...more hate!

Not saying that Christians are bad people or anything crazy...i respect the Christian faith, and all other faiths completely...I am in no position to judge...but I just found it odd that the supposed "evil doers" were the ones that replied back with cordial responses.

April 28, 2011 at 2:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Laure

The Greek word "daemon" predates Christianity and notions of Satan by a very long timespan and means a demigod/spirit. When one describes a person as daemonic, if using the word correctly, you simply mean that the person is attuned to the spiritual and numinal world. I believe that intelligent spirits are free to settle on their own belief systems. Some djinn are Islamic believers, and some are not. It follows that some demons may be Satanic, and others aren't. 

April 29, 2011 at 12:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mother Moon
Site Owner

You're absolutely right. Contrary to popular belief, not all demons are "Satanic."

April 29, 2011 at 8:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Laure

The identification of demons as Satanic may come from their freedom to deal with what I think of as dark matters. "Dark" isn't necessarily evil, but could be some balance-restoring or stringent limit-setting effort that a religious djinn would not be willing to take on. MM, does that seem accurate? This is an interesting discussion...

April 29, 2011 at 11:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mary

I agree with Laure and MM. I read in the forum about they having many worlds and a  leader in each one of them. I would like to know more about this, if someone can indicate a book or talking with them is the only way to know? I think more information about their many kinds and their world can help to stop this confusion that people have.

I would say some of them have free will but I don't know for sure. I would like to know what MM has to say in this too.

April 30, 2011 at 5:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mother Moon
Site Owner

LOL...the collaboration of books you'd need to research a topic like this would fill a library! Most demons, however, are very willing to talk about themselves,  how they grew up, where they come from, etc once they have your trust.

Laure...you're views are definitely accurate.

As far as "free will" goes. This is definitely a complicated subject. And it depends on where the demonic was "born" (which realm, which clan, etc), how they were raised, and what they were taught.

I might ramble a bit, so bear with me...

When one thinks of realms, one has to contemplate how many realms there are and what types of areas make up these realms.

In terms of working with demonics, practitoners usually take 2 approaches...there are demonics from the "hell" realms and those from "lower" realms.

Although there are hundreds of differences, if not more, between the realms, there are a few basic ones.

Demonics that are "hell-born" are usually pretty vile creatures. They are raised in this community type setting from the moment they are born. Many of them truly have no idea who their parents are or even what a parents position in their lives would be. Their only direction comes from their surroundings. And those surroundings are quite...unusual. There is a lot of violence...its a matter of power, control, and who's on "top" of the chain, perse. There are no laws, no dicipline, nothing. They all do what they want, when they want.

Hell born demons have lots of babies! They procreate like rabbits! Usually only Royalty have a single "spouse" while the common demons mate with whoever they want. Down there, males are dominent and females are basically...breeding stock.

The lower realms are very different. They have laws. They have a code of ethics...although different from ours, its still present. They live in communities and compared to the hell realms, they're actually very civilized.

Lower realm parents are very proactive and even caring. They usually mate with a single individual and normally have fewer than 5 "children."  This makes for a very well rounded, intelligent demon.

Unlike hell borns, lower realm demonics actually have family values. You can always tell when a female is a lower realm because they actually have the ability to act like a mother. They know how many childen they have. They know where their children are. And they gush over them like any other mother!

Lower realm demonics, although they dont have the same sense of "right and wrong" that we have, they do have a foundation for their actions. Many of them believe that by serving man-kind, they will somehow work their way up a ladder of sorts  into some kind of angelic-hood.

They dont always see their actions as being right or wrong in the eyes of the world as a whole, but rather in the eyes of their human companion or if they dont have a human companion, they basically serve their parents and family. Their actions reflect "need" rather than right or wrong.

Also, youll often notice that lower realm communities are smaller. A King and Queen in hell realms may rule over thousands of demonics where comparable royalty in the lower realms rule over hundreds.

Why?

Order! Smaller numbers are eaiser to keep track of, have less chaos among them, and their heirarchy is also better organized in this way.

Anyway, these are just a few of the differences. I could really talk on this subject all day if I had time lol.

May 1, 2011 at 2:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mary

I believe so, good think I like reading LOL I believe talking with them may be a great way to know but also something that people should only do after a time as a keeper. I going to take note of this too LOL

Thank MM for the info again, very helpful.

May 2, 2011 at 9:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Oh, thanks for explaining the differences of "lower & hell" realms MM.

Now I understand more what the differences between them :)

I thought before when I hear lower realms it was the same thing as hell realm, LOL!

--

May 5, 2011 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kaija

hmm and what about hte demons you ussually sell MM from what realm are they ussually ?

May 6, 2011 at 2:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ETERNALWARRIOR

Kaija, that's very easily found out doll, just ask the demon:). my demon king is from the lower level along with my demon prince....and i have yet to ask my level 4. both my demon king and demon prince were from oran&ian, while my level 4 demon was conjured by one of the sisters and is from Mother (Moon). xo

--

May 6, 2011 at 3:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kaija

ETERNALWARRIOR at May 6, 2011 at 3:03 PM

Kaija, that's very easily found out doll, just ask the demon:). my demon king is from the lower level along with my demon prince....and i have yet to ask my level 4. both my demon king and demon prince were from oran&ian, while my level 4 demon was conjured by one of the sisters and is from Mother (Moon). xo

true but i am having some small problems with communication (plus my demon hasnt arrived yet)

i think its because i opened myself too much

May 6, 2011 at 3:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ETERNALWARRIOR

is everything ok? you can always ask Mother what level your demon is from....

--

May 6, 2011 at 3:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kaija

yeah i think i tried to open my telepathy a bit too much (plus i dont do cleansings) and now i hear sometimes when trying to talk to my spirits (that i get 50/50 their answers ) one word speaking either as i am finishing asking them or waiting for reply (its a litle fluid kinda like a female voice-metalic?) i think i might have some kind of  feeder (or a jelaous spirit hmmm)

May 6, 2011 at 4:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FireDeMoN

When purchasing a demon, all the necessary information is provided on listing page of “certain” demon and that includes if it were from a “hell” born or “lower” realm born demon.

If you have an eye on “certain” demon here in SE, and can’t seem to find the information you are looking for, then by all means ask MM. You can contact her using a “contact me” tag, just along side of the main websites page

As far I am concerned, most demon that are sold here are “lower” realm demon unless it states otherwise.

Sure to check the listing for more information.

Hope this helps.:)

Oh, yeah… if you demon is in a transit and you a question, PM MM.

--

~ You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes, but never regret~

*Previously Known As UK85*

May 6, 2011 at 4:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sorasheart39
I love this thread! I am paying on a lower realm demon president and he introduced himself in a dream of mine :) I didn't see him personally but I was on a ship want to buy the cellar door and it started glowing gold and slamming open and closed. He said "My name is ..." and I smiled then woke up. I heard his name but I can't repeat it for some reason. I've just never heard those words before so I'm just going to call him Mr. President for now :D
--

June 4, 2011 at 8:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

FireDeMoN

That’s awesome Sorasheart39! I guess he really wants to be with you. By the way, congratulations in advance on adopting a new companion ;)

--

~ You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes, but never regret~

*Previously Known As UK85*

June 5, 2011 at 1:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Biosynth

Do Jesus Demons exist? lol.  I am not necessarily a Satanist, or this or that.  But I have done black magick as well as others and of course worked with Satan's demons.  I believe in both Spiritual and LaVayan.  Reality is more complicated than simply grouping it into Spiritual or Lavayen categories.

LaVayans think that they are just thoughts in their own head.  Likewise Spiritualists think that demons cannot possibly be a thoughtform.  Closer to the truth is that Demons traverse the memetic realms.  They are both "real" and "memetic" or dark...or another way of putting it operate in both the realm of imaginary numbers (dark energy) and interact with the light matter/energy world.  So Demons are a combination of things, just like humans are a combination of forces to create one unique being.  Its just that LaVayans have a hard time understanding and so because of their individualism think their thoughts are their own perhaps and so think it only comes from them...if people only knew the Source of where all Life...all information and a number of things come from they'd be blown away.  Now those in the dark realms can be controlled by imaginary thought structures, and this is where Spiritual Satanists misunderstand the relationship between a thoughtform and an entity with a consciousness.

Consciousness is very complex. =)  Lets just say there are many layers and levels  to consciousness.  Think of it in terms of the number 9 which is sacred in Left Hand path of all occult numbers...there are 9 levels...and there are of course 9 dimensions... if you only think in terms of 3D or 3-dimensional, then you are missing out on alot.  I've had many interesting revelations over the past month or so just on meditating and seeing the many layers of reality.  Good luck learning on your path, it is a perilous and intriguing journey.

June 5, 2011 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos

Recent Blog Entries