Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Interesting Circumstance for new member

Forum Home > Ask A Professional > Interesting Circumstance for new member

Jslac4eva

Hi, I'm a new member here and I was planning on purchasing a level 1 demon (yes I am aware this is serious stuff). I just so happen to go to a Catholic high school. Will wearing my demons ring in school effect him or will it not? Also what demon should I get as a first? This question applies to all of the experienced guys. If and only if my school affects the demon what other spirit should I consider and which one?

October 14, 2010 at 3:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dirk

I would have to answer your question with a question:

What do you hope to recieve?

Magical Knowlege?

Protection?

Companionship?

Etc:

October 14, 2010 at 3:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jslac4eva

companionship

protection 

and also something that will help me realize it's there (so powerful as well) (ex. Electrical fritz, change in temp, etc.)

--

HellzStrength 

October 14, 2010 at 3:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dirk

Intimate or non-intimate companionship?

October 14, 2010 at 4:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jslac4eva

I guess intimate. Some1 who will get my back and 1 i can trust. huess a demon wasn't a good choice

--

HellzStrength 

October 14, 2010 at 4:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dirk

Go with a female vampire, a succubus or a female demon or a djinn.  There are some other spirits that would roughly fit the bill but these are the most common to consider.

However, there are pros and cons with all things and keeping spirits should a serious consideration and not a flight of fancy.

October 14, 2010 at 4:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Heh, well if you're looking for intimate, I'd suggest a succubus.  Doesn't get much more intimate than that.  You may sacrifice a little protection, but you'll get companionship.  As for school, I grew up in a fundy household.  My dad is really bad about that.  Around him they mostly go un-noticed.  Funny story, I had to have him pick me up after dropping off my car to get worked on.  I happened to have my Queens with me at the time.  Normally he's really "preachy", but on that car ride not a single verse came outa his mouth.  I seriously believe they were "keeping him in line".  Personally, I don't believe christianity wields as much power as it thinks it does.

October 14, 2010 at 4:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jslac4eva

Ok well my questions now (for a sucubus):

1. dont they eat your soul?

2. when I meant intimate i didn't mean like sex at all but a heart to heart relationship

3. will going to a catholic school have any effect on these beings? 

--

HellzStrength 

October 14, 2010 at 5:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

No, they do not eat your soul.  Unbound succubi usually rile up a target sexually and feed off the sexual energy.  I had an unbound one visiting me about a year ago.  I could usually tell when she'd been around because those were the days I'd sleep for 10 hours and still wake up tired.  Bound ones are not like that.  Mine has a tendancy to visit in dreams.  While she is definitely sexual, she is very friendly and playful as well.  Not entirely "open" though. 

I don't think catholic school will have too much of an effect on them, my question would be would going to catholic school have any effect on your perception of them?  You're taking in a spirit as a close friend, but exposing yourself to an area that constantly says that friend is evil and exists only to trick you.  It took me a while to break the "Demons=pure evil" mental link.

October 14, 2010 at 5:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jslac4eva

Ahhhh well that changes a lot. Honestly I attend this high school because it is the best one in new york and probably on the east coast. I am veering off the road of believing god because there are too many possibilities of fraud. I do believe that the whole spirit thing is true though. I've had some encounters in the past. 

Going back to the succubus. This sites store has one still available but lets say tomorrow it's gone. Is there another site as great as this one?

--

HellzStrength 

October 14, 2010 at 5:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jslac4eva

Jslac4eva at October 14, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Ahhhh well that changes a lot. Honestly I attend this high school because it is the best one in new york and probably on the east coast. I am veering off the road of believing god because there are too many possibilities of fraud. I do believe that the whole spirit thing is true though. I've had some encounters in the past. 

Going back to the succubus. This sites store has one still available but lets say tomorrow it's gone. Is there another site as great as this one?

also is the succubus in this store bound or unbound?

--

HellzStrength 

October 14, 2010 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

First, welcome to the site!

Any respectable seller is only going to offer bound entities, which includes SE. I have some questions over what your looking for.

Why a Demonic? Is there a reason it has to be a Dark Entity? Which what you said your looking for, it seems like your bypassing a lot of good Entities for a dark one. There are many white Entities who are great at protection and also can form very deep, intimate relationships (non sexual) with their companions. For your age and what your looking for, I would really suggest looking for a more white or neutral Entity. Perhaps even a non believing (meaning they do not follow Islamic or other religions) Djinn would be great for protection and a good learning Entity.

Can you go into detail more about what your looking for? What kind of things besides protection and such that your looking for as well.

Blessings!

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Check out my online forum :)
http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi
Or my Store
http://www.mysticalmoonstore.com/

October 14, 2010 at 7:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jslac4eva

Thank you! I originally said demon because I am being bullied in school. Then I realized. If i get back at them I would just be making it worse so i dropped that. What I was looking for was something that:

- protects

- can become a close friend

- help me mentally (get through junior year)

- and something that has a presence that stands out {such as change in temperature, electrical fritzz, etc} (at the time it seemed as if only demon entities had that ability but I was proven wrong)

- and lastly my max for spending is 100$ so I'm restricted in my choices.

Please give me some ideas or links to what you think I should go for.

--

HellzStrength 

October 14, 2010 at 7:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

If you don't see what you'd like...ask!  Also, read the listings for a gargoyle, and see what you think!

--

come to the dark side, we have cookies :D

October 14, 2010 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

paul

Welcome to the site.I think a demon is a great choice.You can still believe in God if you want but you must also respect your Demons choice.(I have to bring my son to mass at the moment as he is to make his comunion soon and my Demons don't go).My celestial djinn doesn't mind and I bring her.

As for the 100 dollar limit I can understand that money might be tight but if I where you I would bid on a piece that I feel drawn to.Try and see if you can see the entity in the vessel or if you can't stop thinking about a paticular vessel then that may be the one for you.

Yours Paul.

P.S. Demons are not going to do evil acts unless you ask them to,also make sure you can live with yourself when they act .Oh great companions and protection brilliant!

October 15, 2010 at 4:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jslac4eva

Hey thank you for your input! I have been drawn to this female for a while but the only problem is she's a level 4 (http://spiritedenterprise.com/apps/webstore/products/show/179576)6 and I'm new to this. For some reason I keep going to that one ring. Other than that it looks like the succubus wont fit my finger so I have to go for a size 10. Is there a way to transfer an entity to another ring or make the ring larger (please look up the succubus ring to see what I'm talking about)?

--

HellzStrength 

October 15, 2010 at 6:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dirk

The lady's who run this site can tranfer spirits from vessel to vessel and I can vouch for their quality on entity transfers (I have had them transfer 5 spirits to date and everything has been great now for multiple years).  As for looking for a particular spirit, often the folks who sell spirits have additional offerings not listed, just ask them what you would like and I am sure then can accomodate you. 

However, if you are new to this and you have alot of beliefs spirit may scare you or challange your beliefs:

Also given your age I would imagine you may make one or more of the following mistakes upon recieving a spirit.

1.  Telling people you have a spirit the clasic don't mess with me or my "XYZ" will get you.  Society is not that open to this sort of activity you will need to learn to keep it to yourself.  The spirits will protect in subtle ways.

2.  Asking a spirit to get revenge etc. 

Here is an example:  "Say you work at a job and have a terrible manager and you want to cast a spell to get them out of your life" 

You could simply wish they get fired, or that they get promoted to a job away from you.  Ultimatly, you need to deal with how you feel about yourself.

Finally, if you have an interest in the occult, now is the time to study.  A number of books have been recomended on this forum, and while the library will not stock them , I would get some books and start reading.

October 15, 2010 at 9:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandyt

Seriously, read everything in the 'Charm School' section of the wesbite, it's super useful. 

October 15, 2010 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunstria

Hello Islac4eva and welcome to the forum!

*Just so people understand, I am not against an ethnic group(s) or religious group(s) but I will tell you as it is.*

Since you did mention about your schooling and family life I will warn you why a dark entity such as a Demon might not be okay. Catholics are not the only ones to do this but because most have damned just about every entity and spirit out there it make most entities and spirits feel offended. At one point they and some other religions even attacked Angels and made them turn from an all Male race to a sexless race, lol. So I would be careful having a completely dark entity/spirit. Mind you, not all dark entity/spirits are going to feel this way (as some truly do not care one way or another aside from their companion's good care) but it is a common enough problem. 

If you really want an entity/spirit that is great at protection then try a Gargoyle (but they might not be completely cuddly) as they are also more on the neutral line. However, since you are in school and also need help with other life problems you could try a Dragon or Khodom.

Dragons can be on either side of the line and help with protection, learning, bring in the positive and out with the negative, and helping calm your family tensions that might arise (be more accepting, etc.). However, if you do get a Dragon then you need to remember to give them attention and tell them your affection of them. Dragons can be VERY bonded with who they choose as companions which would fill that need for friendship/intimate part.

Khodoms are your white light guiding females. They are considered one of the closest you can get to an Angel. They are wonderful with learning and leading you to where you might want to be in life. Their protection is great as well and is taken in a more defensive way rather than offensive way. They do tend to be more close so they would also fill that friendship/intimate part as well. (They can help with family and school peace too!)

If you must go with a Demon then start with the lower levels. As unlike most whiter or gray type entities/spirits most people are not so easily use to dark(er) energy and acts. Most demons will take an offensive tactic when protecting as harming/scaring/killing is seen as the way to never have to deal with that problem again (not all do this but most can). However, female demons can be more intimate with their companions although this might mean they could be sexual with you (depends on their idea of what "intimate" means, lol).

Now that I think about it....you could look into a Vampire. They are also great for protection (as my sister has one with her often and he is non-sexual). They can be sexual or not depending on what their human companion is like. Most people get sensual confused with sexual and most CAN be sexual but really are naturally okay with friendship only as well. Vampire are also great with learning too!

As for the Succubus, do be aware that she will probably try a few sexual based moments with you. Yet, she will still be able to offer some mild protection abilities. The Sisters here can transfer entities and spirit if you do decide to get her (although some truly do not wish to leave the vessels they already have). Since you keep looking back at her picture and thinking about it, I would say that is a sign of being called to, lol.

Now for a few important questions:

Do you have a charging/cleansing box for them?

Do you have a space available for them?

What about offerings to give them every once in a while?? (Could be stones, candles, etc.)

Like Bandyt said, "Charm School"! It is such a wonderful little section to have and learn from. smile

(Since you are limited to the money amount you can spend...maybe it would be good to wait and save a little more so you can be able to get exactly what you want/need? Having and caring for a spirit/entity does not have to be expensive but they still do have requirements.)

--

In a world with no mystery, welcome to mystery...  

If you are interested in other places to learn and grow, then perhaps our forum may help as well: http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi

We also have a store located here (it is owned by one family and separate of S.E.): www.mysticalmoonstore.com

October 15, 2010 at 3:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jslac4eva

Thank you for the information. Honestly I was going to purchase a drangon at first but I just don't believe in them. I hate to say it but it's true

Question answering:

- I do not have a cleansing/charging box

- I do have a special place in mind 

- and I figured, demons are hard to please and rarely want anything so that's why I then chose a demon.

For the post from Dirk:

I have been in a spiritual world for a while. Apparently when I was young I was able to communicate with my guardian angel. I don't remember this happening but my grandmother (who is psychic) tells me these kinds of stories every now and then. I would never tell anyone about having an entity because 1. I'm used to it and 2. That's just called bragging lol.

I would never get revenge due to the fact that I believe in karma.

--

HellzStrength 

October 15, 2010 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members