Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Need Vvessel Identification Service' in SE Web Store

Forum Home > Ask A Professional > Need Vvessel Identification Service' in SE Web Store

novicebeginner

Dear SE Admins,

I am new here. Before I know SE, I already collect some vessels from various practitioner. I really don't know the truth if the vessels is empty or not. For some of my first collections, I even don't know the entity's name sad About a week ago, I got new vessel from another practitioner. Still, I don't know if the vessel is empty or not. I try get help from "Contact Us" at SE. I provide the recent photo of the item, and Mother Moon help me identify that the item is not empty.

But, I still have some item that I need to identify. So, maybe It willbe useful if SE admins add something like 'Vessel Identification Service' in their Web Store. At least I know if the vessel is empty or not, what kind of entity within the vessel, how strong is the entity,if the entity is good or dangerous for me, or maybe even their name big grin

September 4, 2010 at 12:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Greatone

good idea!

--

September 4, 2010 at 5:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

that DOES sound like a good idea.... And how about a "coming soon" area for those of us who are impatient-types??? big grin

--

come to the dark side, we have cookies :D

September 4, 2010 at 9:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

novicebeginner

Swan at September 4, 2010 at 9:59 PM

that DOES sound like a good idea.... And how about a "coming soon" area for those of us who are impatient-types??? big grin

That's a better idea smile

I hope the Admins agree with us. Because I even can't feel the existence of my entities.

September 6, 2010 at 3:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

paul

Nice idea,

Sounds like a lot of work for S.E. and how much would we pay for this service, and will a photo be enough.What happens if the spirit decides to leave the vessel while we try to take the pic.It could take a lot of pic's to catch a spirit in thier vessel who doesn't want to be photographed.I'm pretty confident that MM is a very busy lady (Iknow she will help when asked) but I can imagine the amount of photos that would be sent as everyone will want to know if there is a possability that thier piece of jewelry may contain that special spirit.

Yours Paul.

P.S. Maybe we could try and connect to the spirit ourselves.MM might be able to give some tips.

September 6, 2010 at 5:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

paul

WOW!, I am in shock I wrote my post and then went to the web store section and there it was.Cheap as well! SE rocks!

September 6, 2010 at 5:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mother Moon
Site Owner

http://spiritedenterprise.com/apps/webstore/products/show/1746881

After much thought, Ive decided to go ahead and offer this service.

I will be happy to aid you in a basic evaulation of your entities, but a full evaulation of attributes, skills, personality, etc would be too time consuming for me at this current time.

I can read imprints left behind if your entity decides to vacate the vessel duing photography, so there is no worries there. BUT, you should ask them to remain within during the photos anywaysmile

September 6, 2010 at 5:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

novicebeginner

You right Paul......WOW!

Hello Mother Moon, which one you prefer with :

1. I send the photo direct to your email

2. I send the photo to photobucket, then send you the link

Thank you for this new service smile

September 6, 2010 at 10:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunstria

It would be a wonderful service to offer. It would help people who might have any doubt their entity/spirit is there. smile

But I wonder how Mother Moon will be able to juggle this on top of all the business and daily stuff she has to handle? I hope it does not cause too much stress or work for her! sad

--

In a world with no mystery, welcome to mystery...  

If you are interested in other places to learn and grow, then perhaps our forum may help as well: http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi

We also have a store located here (it is owned by one family and separate of S.E.): www.mysticalmoonstore.com

September 9, 2010 at 2:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

novicebeginner

I also just realize that....

I send 8 photos of different items to Mother Moon for evaluation.....

And the result is.....7 of them is empty....

Mother Moon spent some of her time for my empty items.....

I don't know what must I say to her, "Thank you" or "Sorry"

But at least I don't need to give offering to empty items again. big grin

September 15, 2010 at 3:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lady Isolde

WOW, I am so sorry for you that so many of them are empty! What a horrible thing to have bought that many and spend money on them only to find they are empty! If it was a dishonest seller who knew they were empty, they make me so angry. I hate people who can knowingly put items for sale that they know are empty or that they make up total BS that is nothing to do with what they are selling (like a L1 Demon that they say is some all powerful badass Demon because they can't read energy or speak to them). Its sad their are so many of them out there too!

I am glad that you can be so positive about it and at least have a smile about it on the offering part!

--
"Amor vincit omnia"
Love conquers all things.
Check out my online forum :)
http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi
Or my Store
http://www.mysticalmoonstore.com/

September 15, 2010 at 8:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

Yes, but it's more than the offerings.  As discussed before on this forum, for whatever reason some people don't feel/sense some types of entities.  It's important to know if it's that they don't exist, or if we just can't feel them.  If they don't exist, fine-- we all make mistakes and maybe trusted the wrong people.  But if they DO--then it's also important to know so we don't just ignore them completely.  Thirdly, knowing what they are matters too.  Thinking you have a level 7 demon and finding out he's a 1 makes a huge difference in expectations.

I have a couple that I don't sense/communicate well with.  Maybe they just aren't big talkers big grin who knows?  But, then there are a few others I strongly suspect as being empty vessels.  I may very well have their pictures sent in as I would feel terrible to ignore a real spirit, and also feel ridiculous to be talking to a piece of metal/stone big grin  It matters.

--

come to the dark side, we have cookies :D

September 15, 2010 at 11:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

coco puff

Hi there,

I like to introduce myself,  this is my frist time posting on the forum,although i'm quite familiar with all of you, all you have give me a good education on all sort of stuff from the forum, thank you.

I like to say that since iIpurchased  all mine from  the sweet lady call MM, I don't have a thing to worry about that the vessal begin empty.  it a matter of fact  all mine magicals is beyound my imagination.   i did once check on the ebay stuff, they do look kind of cheeseballish.  I'm glad my higer self find this site for me, since I have my magicals my life is much more fun

September 15, 2010 at 3:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

novicebeginner

Hi Lady Isolde. I remember all practitioner I get these items from. With only $5, I not only know if an item is empty. I will also know that practitioner is fake, so I can avoid them, their family, their friends, their neighbours, their communities, their dog.....big grin

And for all member who blind like me.....Don't try to just copy a photo of vessel from internet and send that to Mother Moon for evaluation. Why? Because many practitioner take photo of their vessel when the vessel still empty. So, we don't know if the item is empty or not before we get it one from them.

One I know is Moonchylde at ebay. Because I blind about this, I ask help to Mother Moon to verify if the item is empty or not. She say that she get nothing from the item's photo at ebay and ask me to get the recent photo of the item. After she read the recent photo, she tell me that there is spirit in the vessel. Lucky me smile

September 15, 2010 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos