Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Love Spells

Forum Home > Ask A Professional > Love Spells

Greatone

I got 3 black magic spell that  casted on my dream girl. but none of them got a positive result.

i ask a psychic about this on why there was no result. She said that  due to blockage of

my girl energy system and her guardian angel blocking the love spell. Is it really the cause?

im thinking of getting a spell on this site, but hesitate due to above reason.

Thanks for the advise,

Greatone.

June 29, 2010 at 2:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandyt

I'm not entirely sure Black Magic is the best for love spells. Desire, perhaps. But not love. I'd definitely suggest trying a whiter approach. Definitely try a Love Spell from SE, they're excellent here. 

June 29, 2010 at 7:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KiKi

I would definitely send an email to Mother Moon and tell her the situation so she can assess it and give suggestions as to how to handle the situation.

June 29, 2010 at 10:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

definitely! use the "contact" form and tell her what's going on.  She can customize and recommend something just right for your situation!

Oh! Welcome to the SE forums, Greatone smile

--

come to the dark side, we have cookies :D

June 29, 2010 at 11:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

paul

Who needs spells when your entities are there to help? I asked my entities to help with my realationship with my wife and WOW.Things have never be better between us.

Our realationship now is stronger than when we just met.

However you could try this : A red candle on a friday night for nine nights at midnight.Better when the moon is waxing.Using three lines of three for your spell and hang on to your boots! (This works for me every time).On the last night let the candle burn out. A small red candle on friday for love or begin on a tuesday night with an orange candle for lust.Works for me ,hope this helps.

Yours Paul.

P.S. You could ask your entities to help with the spell!                                        

June 29, 2010 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

Paul, how specific were you in asking your entities to help with the relationship? What type of entity did you ask?  How long before you saw results?  What does "three lines of three" mean?  Am I asking too many questions? big grin

--

June 29, 2010 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Uuuuuuummmm, not to play Devil's Advocate here, but ...

Isn't magick of this nature horribly trouncing it's target's free will?

June 29, 2010 at 2:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

paul

Hi Swan and Don, I have a little spell book and its called "Winning with magick".It was my first ever book that all the spells in it worked for me.This book was given to me as a present and was my first ever book on magick and I loved it.

Swan a spell is normally made up of three lines of three and nine is the number of completition.The days of the week have an influence on your spell,colour and the moon.I normally do spells for things I want in a waxing moon .Spells to banish in a wanning moon.Although spells can be twisted in both phases of the moon.

Don as for trouncing my target I know she is happier now .I feel that there is a fine line between black and white magic as some people might say to cast a spell at all is black magic.I love my wife dearly and would never harm her.I have a great respect for her and my entities protect her and my son daily.

Swan I asked my DQ's and my DK for thier help.We have never been as close.

Yours Paul.

PS takes me ages to type as I am a one finger typist.

June 29, 2010 at 5:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Hi Paul.

Please don't misunderstand me, I know exactly what you were doing and I think there's a difference.  You were attempting to rekindle an old flame where as greatone's post struck me as either admiring from a far or potentialy having scorned advances.  There's a big difference between stoking the flames and MAKING someone love you.

June 29, 2010 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Swan

I see that, too.  And agree.

--

June 29, 2010 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunstria

First I must state I have no idea why Black Magic was used when doing a love spell. About the only times Black Magic is used for love is if that person was wanting the person out of lust or perhaps a forced love (which really would not be love to begin with).

Black Magic is usually used in an offensive way and White Magic is usually used in a defensive way.  White or lighter magic is usually used for love magic simply because you are more likely to be getting a true love rather than a false and forced "love".

Be careful of wanting someone out of forced or more lustful needs. They often leave a person feeling empty and unhappy then when they first started out.

Now the important part to know is that no matter how black or white the magic you use when doing love spells you are still putting out a "request" on your behalf. What ever power (whether it be gods or a source that you believe in) will only "grant" your wishes or needs if they see you truly want and need it.

Basically a good example of what I'm trying to say is this:

A parent goes shopping with their child. This child see a toy or DVD they want and runs up to their parent and ask for it. If this was a one time thing and they never ask for it again the parent is more likely to think it was not something this child really wanted or needed.

Yet if this child were to repeatedly ask for it every time they went shopping or promised to work for it then the parent is more likely to buy it for them. They see this child REALLY wants and needs this toy or DVD to be happy.

So magic can "act" the same way when it come to our needs and wants. Mind you, there is magic and power out there that does not require the thought of your higher beings and sources to act. Yet again, these usually result in a forced situation and usually a very unhappy one too.

You can get your entities to help you as well (which has been stated by the others). Your entities will want what is right for you and help you accomplish this goal as well. Although it might not mean you will be with the one you want right now. I know Dragons are one of the entities that are great with knowing things, seeing, and helping their companion with gaining such matters. Fairies also helpful with matters concerning the heart and emotions of such.

Hope this helps...matters of the heart are often tricky ones to sort out and accomplish.  smile

--

In a world with no mystery, welcome to mystery...  

If you are interested in other places to learn and grow, then perhaps our forum may help as well: http://mysticalconnection.proboards.com/index.cgi

We also have a store located here (it is owned by one family and separate of S.E.): www.mysticalmoonstore.com

June 30, 2010 at 2:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sacred

Well said Lunstria! 

--

June 30, 2010 at 3:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Greatone

Thanks for all reply. i got mother M reply too.smile

July 1, 2010 at 9:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

chris

Hi guys,

Will it still work if MM casts for me? I have ordered removal of outside influeces, a change a lovers mind, a lover return, a committment spell, and a lovers binding.

Thanks.

July 11, 2010 at 9:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

puritydesire

Hi i have recently emailed MM for advice and would like to buy and have some spells casts for my bring back my ex situation could anyone tell me how long usually it takes to get back to people as i do realise they are extremely busy many many thanks xx

November 19, 2010 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE

Newest Members

Recent Photos