Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Easiest Spirits/Items to connect to?

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Easiest Spirits/Items to connect to?

Nymmh

Hi,  I'm new here.  What would you recommend for a person who has never been able to connect to any spirits or items? I have tried fairies, djinn, incubus, demoness, and 

lots more. I have also tried cleansings, clearings, smudges, and everything else.

Even had one jerk (sorry about that) tell me that spirits are only attracted to good looking people, and that I must be ugly.

Is there a foolproof way to FINALLY make connections? I feel like such a failure and

feel left out.

02:49 PM on 05/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39: Nevermind my url isn't working...
Sorasheart39

This is a good bit from Mother Moons advice

"Communicating with spirits and entities is not always an easy task.

Some people have the natural born abilities to accomplish this task and others, well, others just dont have it.

Ifyou are not able to communicate through telepathy or other thoughtforms such as subliminal messages, here are some things you can try.

Pendulums - Some people use a pendulm board while others simply use a right or left swing or twist for yes and no answers.

Candles- A common way to use candles in communication is to simply ask yes orno questions. When the flame jumps or gets larger, the answer is yes.When it does nothing, the answer is no.

Ouija or Talking boards - These are pretty much self explainatory.

Dreams- Many spirits and entities communicate through dream work. The problemis that many people cannot remember their dreams. Dont give up! Keepasking your spirits to come to you in dreams. Ask them to help you inremembering the important details. Keep a dream diary to help you keeptrack of the information you receive.

These are just a few ideas and remember, dont limit yourself!"

and i'm gonna try to dig some more stuff up on this for you because i know that there were some recent forums talking about communications and stuff...

--

Those whos names are written in the Death Note shall die

03:03 PM on 05/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Hi Nymmh,

I hear you.  I adopted a dragon a while back and while he's made his presence undeniably clear ... communication has been a challenge for me.  I think I have been making progress on the dream end.  If you want to try that route I'd recommend a dream journal.  When I started I couldn't remember my dreams for more than 5 seconds after waking up, and now a lot of them I can still remember pretty clear.   Some other people (myself included) have been working with meditating using binaural beats.  Some have had excellent results ... me ... not so much.  Lady Isolde has posted a self-hypnosis excersize that has helped people in the past (I'll have to find the link, but it's pretty recent).  Lastly, I have a naturally "chatty" mind, so I've been trying daily excersises to "shut it up".  If you're interested in that I can post it.

03:16 PM on 05/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39

and here's the forums that i was referring to: Lady Isolde is a genious (in my eyes) ^_^ as for many of the other people on this site especially the moderators and you might hear from this guy Anubis, he's a really smart kid... i think you might want to either talk to Mother Moon, and Lady Isolde because they seem to know more about opening up

here's the links:

http://spiritedenterprise.com/apps/forums/topics/show/789428-opening-up-communication-with-entities

and

http://spiritedenterprise.com/apps/forums/topics/show/770152-comiunication-with-spirits-

have a good day ^_^

03:16 PM on 05/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39

at 03:16PM on May 28, 2009

Hi Nymmh,

I hear you.  I adopted a dragon a while back and while he's made his presence undeniably clear ... communication has been a challenge for me.  I think I have been making progress on the dream end.  If you want to try that route I'd recommend a dream journal.  When I started I couldn't remember my dreams for more than 5 seconds after waking up, and now a lot of them I can still remember pretty clear.   Some other people (myself included) have been working with meditating using binaural beats.  Some have had excellent results ... me ... not so much.  Lady Isolde has posted a self-hypnosis excersize that has helped people in the past (I'll have to find the link, but it's pretty recent).  Lastly, I have a naturally "chatty" mind, so I've been trying daily excersises to "shut it up".  If you're interested in that I can post it.

^_^ great minds think alike lol i just posted the links to both of the forums that you were posting about

03:19 PM on 05/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

at 02:49PM on May 28, 2009

Hi,  I'm new here.  What would you recommend for a person who has never been able to connect to any spirits or items? I have tried fairies, djinn, incubus, demoness, and 

lots more. I have also tried cleansings, clearings, smudges, and everything else.

Even had one jerk (sorry about that) tell me that spirits are only attracted to good looking people, and that I must be ugly.

Is there a foolproof way to FINALLY make connections? I feel like such a failure and

feel left out.

Nymmh, I don't even know where to start! I can not believe someone would say that about looks! That is so beyond horrible it makes me ill! Some people really are nasty and just ruin so much for others out there. The whole looks thing is such BS! When you look at it from a realistic point of view, I think entities like dragons, demons and such would think ALL humans are kind of ugly since we are so different! You know, I really hate how some people can be such disgusting individuals and make up such horrid things and then put them out in the world!

First, do not feel like a failure! There are lots of people who can't communicate or it takes time too and are wonderful, fantastic and gifted people! No one person is better or worse for such things. Some can easily and some can not or just need more time.

From your post, I would say you need to work on opening your ability to communicate more so then finding a different entity to work with. If you go through the forum, there are a few different posts on communicating with spirits. One I did and the other by Dorota are the two that come to mind right away, but I know there is more. Those posts are under the Spirits and Entities section in the forum.

Most of all do not give up! These other entities, were they bought here? If not, are you sure you got a real one? Many people think they have no abilities when in reality they bought an empty vessel from a fraud!

03:29 PM on 05/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
dirk
dirk

With spirits and magick one of the challenges to overcome or skills to obtain seems to be linked to belief (Some folks are born skeptics such as myself and rationalize probably more than we should)

Getting yourself to believe is the reason for:

1.  Magick diaries, guided and un-gided visualization exercises (Imagining),

flashing cards, inducing altered states (binaural beats, chemicals, exaustion (chanting etc.), hypnagogic dream induction (which overlaps with astral travel a bit))

Basically, experiencing a state of mind that seems so REAL even when you believe

it to be only in your head  will send you down the rabits hole asking the question:

"If something I experience seemed real but was only in my head, is

everything I experiece just in my head etc." thus you start to get a clearer understanding to what all those excentric folks taking about you being a piece of the whole etc.

So, I would suggest attempting to reach an altered state or experience an unlikely

event that you have wished for (Baiscally fire off a few sigils or cast a spell using whatever approach that apeals to you and see what sort of response the universe

brings back.  Go for little things that have atleast a possibility of occuring thus to increase your odds of success things like I wish for a phone call from a freind tomorrow etc.

Success even minor success will only increase your belief and your interest in Magick, the occult and spirits in general. 

Or attempt to feel or experience energy which seems to be the other cornerstone of magick.  Buy or make some orgone and see if you can feel it.  Or buy a chi generator again see if you can sense the energy.  Or simply breath through you skin and attempt to draw energy into your hands or feet or wherever.  Feeling energy is similiar to feeling spirits (I have yet to see or hear mine so I guess I need to practice more visual hallucination exercises (Flashing cards) or auditory hallucination exercises (Possibliy play with a neurophone)

Good luck

03:55 PM on 05/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Dewdrop
Dewdrop

Hi Nymmh,

Like dear Lady Isolde wrote in her above post - we must look very odd  indeed and I dare say 'ugly' to dragons, demons and esp djinn , whose appearance is so very different to ours. 

It really infuriates me, as well as upsets me to hear that you were told that looks are both the key and the barrier to a successful spirit connection - what utter rubbish and what a total creep to even say that!!!!!

Please don't give up trying to communicate with your spirits - it is going to take time. Please don't become disheartened, as members of this forum are reporting wonderful results with the two methods, which Lady Isolde suggested - do check them out. 

09:48 PM on 05/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Nymmh

Thank you everyone. I should have added that the insult was from yahoo answers a few years ago. I should have known better to ask such a question over there.  lol

I have lots of reading to do, so I should get busy.  smile

09:58 PM on 05/28/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
dirk
dirk

I feel that although we provided ideas and support we did fail to miss Dear Nymmh's original question.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a spirt??

I'm not qualified but someone here may be.

09:06 AM on 05/29/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
StarWynd
StarWynd

I would sugest a Vampire, because they have the ability to manifest easily.  Or an Khodam, since they can teach you abilities.

Spirits start out very subtle, and if you pay attention and notice the small stuff...they will advance you to bigger and better things.

02:21 PM on 05/29/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Anubis Ravenheart: Luna will soon be created :)
Anubis Ravenheart

I dont know much about other entities, but  I have found that dragons and constructs can be pretty hard to understand, because they try to not freak you out and be gentle. Personaly, I'd go along with Starwynds suggestion of a vamp, although maybe a very high level demon, or a werewolf (there IS such a spirit, but its pretty rare, Iv never seen one here, and Iv only seen one genuine one any other place.) since they are such powerful manifestors. But really, I wouldent suggest any of the above except vampires for anyone who is not already experienced with dark entities.

03:40 PM on 05/29/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Lady Isolde
Lady Isolde

Personally, I think Fae's are the best to bond and communicate with. One Fae's are always willing to communicate whether it is bound to an object or just by chance in nature.

Also,if you know for sure you had real entities in the past and were unable to communicate, then I would say to work on being open to communication before trying a different entity.

09:17 PM on 05/29/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Nymmh

I don't know if what I got is real or not. I've bought from a few different sellers, but not from SE yet. It would be nice if there were some sort of test to see if they're really here. I've bought djinn, vampires, demons, gargoyle, dragons, and a bunch of others. I even have a bunch of wishing items, and have exhausted myself wishing for interaction with my spirits.

06:53 AM on 05/30/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Jo Anna

Nymmh,

You may want to look at getting one of SE's white magick amulets to help assist you in communicating with your spirits.  I can't tell you how effective they are or what to expect because I haven't received mine yet. smile  I'm expecting great things though.

04:58 PM on 05/30/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39

there's this... at least check it out and read description

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3743828/Hemi-Sync_-_Gateway_Experience_VOL_I-VII_%5BMP3%5D_

you need frostwire to download torrent and i guess you can burn it to a cd

it's free...  here... it's

Description:

Complete set of Gateway Experience - In-Home Training Series evolved directly from The Monroe Institute's world renowned Gateway Voyage, a six-day life enhancing program held at TMI. This series is dedicated to developing, exploring and applying expanded states of awareness. CDs include:

Hemi-Sync - Gateway Experience

Wave I | Discovery

Wave II | Threshold

Wave III | Freedom

Wave IV | Adventure

Wave V | Exploring

Wave VI | Prospecting

Wave VII | Odyssey

hope you like!!

click on download torrent and open with frostwire, (http://www.frostwire.com/  it's free too!)

then frostwire should open and the file should download for you...

when it's done downloading, click it and then click the explore button... open the files and see what you got

--

Those whos names are written in the Death Note shall die

06:45 PM on 05/30/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Sorasheart39

by the way that's not the whole description click on the link to read it

06:47 PM on 05/30/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Nymmh

Oh yeah, I have heard of that. I'm deaf in one ear though, and was told that you need to be able to hear in both ears for binaural beats to be effective.

07:35 PM on 05/30/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
dirk
dirk

Since Binaural is out.

I would suggest:

The new hermetics CD's A link was submitted before but these are simple guided meditations founded in traditional hermetics practice.

Breathing in energy or making chi balls.  Basically get a feeling for "Energy"

Breathing in energy via your skin is probably the easiest to do.

Simply sit or lay down and when in you inhale inhale though your skin as well.  You should feel something a (If feels sort of either tingly or the feeling you get when you flex a muscle.  Except don't flex your muscles.  Then thing/focus on one small part of you body like a big toe and will/send the energy to that big toe.  Again you will feel the energy go their. 

As they say "energy flows where attention goes."  Working with energy will give you a better ability to feel your spirits (Although I do not "See or hear mine yet")

As for working on Seeing your spirit work on visually hallucinating.  Flashing cards can help here   http://www.scribd.com/doc/6723699/Tattwa-Cards

download the images to a thumbdrive etc and have a kinko's print them on picture quality cardstock and then cut them out using a paper cutter and you have a set of flashing cards based on the traditional elements to meditate on (Basically stare at them and then look at a white piece of paper and focus on the after image keeping it there as long as you can.  Then work on seeing these same after images without the help of the cards.

Good luck.  Also, Mother moon has recomended Unicorns as a talkative bunch on previous threads.

09:36 PM on 05/30/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
dirk
dirk

Oh I suppose I should mention the tattwa cards:

Triangle Fire

Square Earth

Oval Spirit

Silver Crecent Water

Blue Circle Air

Has a little history on tattwas:

http://www.donaldtyson.com/tattwas.html

09:45 PM on 05/30/2009 Flag Quote & Reply