Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > The Coffee Shop > naughty sex amulet

CaptainHowdy

Now if I knew free muffins were an option, I would have wore this more often lol

Hmmm, I can see dc cupcakes being a stop for me now......

Memnon your stories are just so funny. Now if we can get frank to buy one one, the stories will be double!

--

Bring Back Christian Troy!!!

July 6, 2012 at 11:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sanctuary

LOL!

--

A dedication picture of my beloved baby

July 6, 2012 at 11:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spiritedenterprise
Site Owner

"giving me the business" - lol. Best comment ever!

Im so glad you guys are having so much fun with these!

Everyone needs a little sex magick.

One of our elders, Ramona, has a similar amulet that we created for her 2 years ago. She is 78 years old and is a woman that is always on the go. After her husband passed away 9 years ago, she felt herself spending so much time in all women situations that eventually, she got bored. Now, shes going out dancing, meeting men at the senior's center, playing cards till the wee hours of the morning and just generally hanging out & meeting new people. She has more dates now than anyone I know! In fact, she just got back from a trip to vegas with a gentleman that she met in the towel isle at Target a couple of months ago lol. In a couple more weeks, she's going on a cruise with a different gentleman. She says she's not ready to settle down again but rather, wants to enjoy dating.

I just told her to have fun and to be careful that she doesnt make all of these guys jealous LOL.

--

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference." — Robert Frost

July 6, 2012 at 12:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Frank

I couldn't possibly try this one!! I'm trying to get rid of some of exe's!! I need to sleep sometime u know!!! Hahahaha!!! BTW Son of Satan got me future ex-husband # 11. He is now on his 90 day probation period. So far so good!!

July 6, 2012 at 12:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CaptainHowdy

Future ex husband lol

Im stealing that one!

--

July 6, 2012 at 12:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bandyt

I wish I had this last year! All the other years, too! 

I'm pretty certain, though, that my Kitsune found my current (and first proper) boyfriend for me. It was just too much of a "Where the hell did that come from" situation. I'd always said I prefer guys with dark hair, light eyes and a bit of stubble. One day I get a random facebook message from a guy saying he found me on some Facebook Dating application (it was called Zoosk) and I don't even remember joining up to it! I must have randomly clicked allow on it once. He tracked me down, we met, he had dark hair, bright blue eyes and stubble. We've been dating for 4 months now. 

No one's ever shown that much interest in me before, I'm sure my Kitsune is the grand orchestrator of it all! 

July 6, 2012 at 2:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gem17

Bandyt at July 6, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I wish I had this last year! All the other years, too! 

I'm pretty certain, though, that my Kitsune found my current (and first proper) boyfriend for me. It was just too much of a "Where the hell did that come from" situation. I'd always said I prefer guys with dark hair, light eyes and a bit of stubble. One day I get a random facebook message from a guy saying he found me on some Facebook Dating application (it was called Zoosk) and I don't even remember joining up to it! I must have randomly clicked allow on it once. He tracked me down, we met, he had dark hair, bright blue eyes and stubble. We've been dating for 4 months now. 

No one's ever shown that much interest in me before, I'm sure my Kitsune is the grand orchestrator of it all! 

Bandyt, you should get the NSA purely so that you can post your experiences on here. Strictly for research purposes!

;)

July 6, 2012 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CaptainHowdy

Sounds like if you place your kitsune into the naughty vessel you might need an armed guard lol

--

July 6, 2012 at 4:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Frank

An armed guard sounds good, CH. Don't tease!!! hahahaha!!!!

July 6, 2012 at 4:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CaptainHowdy

I wonder what the effect of placing a succumbs into this vessel would be?

--

July 6, 2012 at 5:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sorasheart39

I hope SE doesn't run out of these because I want one... Just not too soon.

July 6, 2012 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sorasheart39

Well, they're all sold out but ARE there going to be more in the future?

July 6, 2012 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sanctuary

Sorasheart, pm Sister Raven. I think they will offer it again. It takes time though with the castings.

--

July 7, 2012 at 2:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sanctuary

I am just thinking about this amulet.

MM told me that I can recharge it with my spirits but not the containment box. What happened if you accidentally put it in a containment box??

--

July 7, 2012 at 2:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Subscribe To Our Site

Tell A Friend About SE

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector