Spirited Enterprise

* Where The Magick Happens *

Topic: Spirit Manifestations

Post-reply-btn
Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > Spirit Manifestations
Mother Moon
Mother Moon
Site Owner

I wanted to start a topic on spirit manifestations just to give you all an idea of what you may or may not see while having an entity companion.

All entities manifest. Some are more active than others and some are just plain show-offs.

Most entities that are active manifestors are young or are considered either children or teenagers in their breed. They are at that stage where they like to show off what they can do.

Entities that are older & more refined usually do not manifest a great deal because it takes a HUGE amount of energy to manifest in our realm. Even the tiniest flash of light takes a large amount of energy.

They would rather expend their energy bringing about the wishes of their companion and working on the tasks at hand.

When they do manifest, its usually not because we ask them to show us something. Sure, they may do a few parlor tricks in the beginning to let you know that, yes, they are present, and yes, you got the real deal. But for the most part, they will only manifest in our realm when they have extra energy to get rid of.

Asking your entity to "show you something" constantly is considered rude and it really takes away a lot of their energy.

If you would rather that they sit and do parlor tricks all day long, then thats fine, but do realize that if you have them manifesting all day, when it comes time to work on something for you, they may not have the energy left to do so.

In addition, their manifestations may not always be something you can see with your eyes. Our perception of manifestation is often different than theirs.

Most have been trained not to manifest in front of people and believe me, a full on manifestation may scare the crap out of you, for life.

So when you find yourself needing a sign, its OK to ask for it, but do your part in the process. Pay attention...

Do you feel something? a tingle, a hot or cold flash, a breeze where there shouldnt be one, reduced pain, etc.

Open your eyes and ears. Take random photos even when you're not asking your entity to appear. Watch for signs. Listen for sounds that shouldnt be there.

Many spirits, especially fae & dragons, will move things to places where they really should not be.

Most spirits will present themselves to you in ways that you will feel comfortable with...watch for insects and animals that really dont belong in your area.

I have a fae that comes to me in the form of a huge dragon fly. Its like something you've never seen. Its about 5 or 6 inches long and has the most vibrant colors that I have ever seen!

Start out small. Ask for a tingle or a spark. Ask for it until you get it. Let them know its ok to manifest and that they dont have to do it right that second.

When you get that tingle or spark, wait awhile and then ask for something else. A streak of light, a manifestation in a photo.

And do realize that they have to be comfortable before they will manifest.

Some entities will develop an immediate bond and feel comfortable right off the bat. Others may not. Its a big adjustment changing hands and taking a trip through the postal system. Give them time! And give yourself time too!

09:28 AM on 05/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Renee
Renee

I am not sure whether it was my dragon or other spirits but I saw 3 rare insects on the same day, the day before my father passed away.

In the morning, I saw 2 little black insects resting on my father shoulder, but it was in hospital where windows are sealed and the room's door kept closed most of the time. At night a I saw a moth flying "low" (close to the floor which they don't usually) in the dining room.

I have been paying attention to noises. My brother was trying to scare me by calling my name in a low voice just now which scare the crap out of me! And as what MM said, during this time of grieving, our entities energies are pushed aside so that we are able to deal with our own stuff. I can definitely feel that my dragon is helping me get through this rough time which I am very thankful of but I think I will just have to wait until both me and my dragon are prepared for the manifestation.

02:58 PM on 05/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
mannie
mannie

for some reason i see ants everywhere

04:08 PM on 05/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
KiKi: I'm trying....
KiKi

My dragon hasn't shown herself (not to my knowledge) , but she has given signs that she is with me. I feel breezes from time to time and something interesting happened yesterday.

I often go to bed with either my tv on or I will have the music on my computer playing. So on Thursday night I left my music playing on my computer overnight. The adapter came out of the computer so eventually the battery died.  I woke up in the morning, was getting ready for work and I thought  " It's quiet in here". A little while later my computer turned on and the music began to play again. It puzzled me at first because not only was the battery dead, but I didn't touch the computer. The music played for about 10-15 minutes. It turned off just about when I was done getting ready. How did the music play that long on a dead battery?  The answer to that...my dragon. smile

04:41 PM on 05/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
mannie
mannie

o that reminds me i was on the comp listening to music so all the sudden i start hearing something else on the computer so i x out my windows media and the internet and something was still on and now it happened again just now at this min. heard

05:26 PM on 05/09/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Laure

I try to restrain myself from wanting that kind of manifestation. Hard, since when I was little I could see and perceive such action a lot more readily and easily than I can now - and I miss that, because I liked it!  I felt reassured that there was something more out there than the hard practical world around me.

01:41 AM on 05/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly

I apologize if I offended anyone,  the other day.................

when I posted a question about "WHY" some people receive their enties, and feel the tingly sensation, and some feel the hot sensation, as the entity enters the vessel, and cold as it leaves the vessel, {vice versa}.

All I was wanting to know,  was why?  Because to be quite honest,  I haven't felt  or seen anything from my W.D.  {there has been a couple of times when it sounded like something has Hit the side of the house a time or two}.  I DO NOT expect my W.D. to manifest itself, or continuously give me signs, I really don't~!

And besides, don't some entity's "Click" with their companion, and other's don't? This isn't just a matter of "Believing". Because I honestly DO believe that entities exist.    And YES, I did buy a vessel that was supposed to have had a Fae, {From another Seller}, on E-bay, and it was empty~. But, that's irrelevant.

And just because someone may ask "somebody" if they can get a vision of their entity, doesn't mean that they're implying that the vessel is empty.

To some of US, this is all VERY NEW, and to other's it isn't. 

However......like I said, if I did offend anyone, then I deeply apologize!

05:29 PM on 05/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly

I tried to edit my post, but it wouldn't let me. But the point I wanted to make is this......It should be obvious that I love this website, and the members! I would never intentionally hurt anyone's feelings, {unless of course, they were being mean, then that 's a different story}. lol.

05:59 PM on 05/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
StarWynd
StarWynd

I'm a little lost...I didn't know that you offended anyone.  Usually that's my job...lol.  Just joking.

I think that people who are sensitive to energy from crystals or they can do psychometry, or they're empathic...will notice energy levels from their spirit vessels.  It was something they had before they purchased a spirit vessel.  Or people that had experiences speaking with ghosts telepathically, have very few problems talking with their entities.  It is a talent they had before they had spirit vessels.

I used to talk to all sorts of spirits since I was a kid.  I am empathic, and I'm a wiz at psychometry.  So my adjustment period with my spirits was less than someone without those abilities.  I had difficulty communicating telepathically with my first Fae...for a short period of time.  I used automatic writing until I could tune into her voice.

Someone that has no empathic abilities, or has never communicated telepathically will need more time.  They have to learn and practice that ability.  

And I understand that many people are impatient.  Everyone has their own pace and their own development.  But if you had ever single block removed all at once, you would probably be on a thorazine drip in the hospital.  

There are so many spirits around everywhere, many more than people would imagine.  And I don't know many people that could hold it together if they went from ignorance to full awareness within a few seconds or even a few days. 

My best advice is to notice the small things.  Fuzz and dust will stick to orbs on occassion.  You may not see the orb, but you  might see a piece of dust doing acrobatics.  Spirits start out small and test to see your reaction.  Did she freak out?  Or did she take it in stride and acknowledge our presence. 

Something hitting the side of your house very likely could be your dragon.  I have spirits that will make knocking sounds all the time.  I have some that will mimick sounds like my child's voice, the door bell, the alarm clock, or even the ice maker dumping a load of ice.  I hear my Dragons landing on my roof, or walking around.  I hear my Demon doing a smack down on some nasties...that was cool smile.

They aren't going to have a flashing marque saying "This is your Dragon".  You've gotta figure it on your own.  Listen to your intuition, because you know.  Ignore all the negative thoughts in your head saying...that can't be it.  Because if your heart says yes, then acknowledge them and say, "I heard you!"  Once this lesson has been completed, they will go to the next. 

If you don't figure out the small lessons, you can't advance.  You can't go onto the big stuff until you learn the small stuff first.        

08:35 PM on 05/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
dirk
dirk

A lot of the stuff that I have read and or tried are linked to mental exercises of mediation etc.

For instance I have the most intense interaction with my djinn when I get into a meditative state.  Not being at all sensitive myself I accomplished this task by first finding out what a meditative state was.  I used some binarual recordings to at least get familiar with the different states of mind.  Some states of mind seem to facilitate interatcion better than others.  As far as seeing or hearing my djinn, the activity I believe that has helped me the most is working though imagining items in my mind.

I purchcased the "New hermetics cd's as recomended in a different post and I like what I have worked through so far.  Also, flashing cards seem to be helpful with visual hallucinations etc.  I guess what I am saying, to see or hear the spirit world one must be able to see what is not there.  This can start with simple imagination exercises.  Are mind spends alot of its energy filtering information (We have quite a limited ability to process stuff so we filter more than we like to admit)  Retraining your mind to filter less is really the goal.

09:08 PM on 05/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly

Thank You Starwynd, and Dirk~. I admire those of you who can "meditate", whenever I try my mind starts to "drift" onto something else. Like did I remember to turn the dryer on, ect...? Or...with having Fibromyalgia, I have a hard time with fatigue, so, at times when I've tried to meditate, there's been times when I almost fallen asleep. lol.

You know, it very well could be my W.dragon that is hitting the house. The first time it happened, it was during the day, all of the neighbor kids' were in school.  But it was so hard & loud, that my first thought was that someone had thrown a ball or something. I investigated, walked outside, all thru the house, NOTHING. There was no possible reason for it. And a couple of times I've heard something in the other room, that sounded like something fell, thought it was the cat, but Nope~. The cat was laying next to my feet, and everyone else was in bed.

Until Mother Moon mentioned it, I didn't know that a dragon would move things around the house. {I knew a Fae would}. Mother Moon said to also look for insects or animals that wouldn't normally be there. I never thought about that either.

I think that my mind is still in the Paranormal Investigating Mode. Because when you're investigating,  you always try to de-bunk {look for a reason}, why it sounds like somebody is walking in the attic or why is your lamp turning on & off.

Where as with our entities, the simplest things, could possibly be their way of communicating with us.

I understand this now~.  

10:05 PM on 05/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Enchanted
Enchanted

I agree w/Starwynd, I don't think any of us were offended by your post! I'm in the same boat as you as far as being less sensitive to spirit communications, but we'll get through this together hun! smile

10:40 PM on 05/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly

Awwwh! Thank You,  my Cherished  friend~. Yes, we will definitely get thru this together.wink xoxoxoxoxox

11:12 PM on 05/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
StarWynd
StarWynd

I can't meditate, in the conventional way, to save my life.  Most of the time I have no problem slipping into a calm state where it makes it easy to communicate with my spirits.  But there are those times where my brain will not shut up.   

If I have a lot of distractions, I use music or even movies to slow down my mind.  I know it sounds really weird, but it works for me.  And I don't listen to the radio, but I have a list of music that I listen to over and over and over and over...until I don't hear the music anymore.  It helps me to block out the mental annoyances or the outside distractions.  I use this method when I write, or if I'm having difficulty hearing my spirits.

Eventually you can train your brain to slip into this mode whenever you play the music or movie again. 

Listen to your favorites.  I can do this with Enya or Hed PE.  It's just the repetition that makes your brain a bit bored and able to hear or think clearly.    

11:16 PM on 05/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Hi Kelly.  I'm so with you on the trying to explain everything away.  I adopted a dragon which I'm hoping will arrive early this week.  To be honest, this week has had me a little creeped out.  I've had at least 2 flashes, one open door that I KNEW I closed, and more knocking than I can count.  One, just before I fell asleep was so distinct it was like someone threw a rock at my door.  What I'm concerned about, however, is that about a month and a half ago I got a suprise visit from a rather dark entity in a dream I had (I didn't believe in spirits at the time) and it really scared the snot outa me.  I have this odd feeling she still pops in from time to time because I get these weirded out feelings occasionally.  I guess what I'm getting at is, if you have multiple spirits around (bound or unbound) how do you know exactly who's doing what when it comes to manifesting?

Also, I don't know if this helps, but I was reading a book by Don Michael Kraig which had a section on meditation.  What he suggested (and I haven't tried it yet) was to do what you can to relax as much as possible.  Then, draw a tarrot card at random and take about 3 minutes to "scan" it into your brain by going over it in 1 inch horizontal strips trying to remember as much detail as possible.  Once you got it, close your eyes and try to visualize the card in your mind as vividly as possible.  From there, starting again at the top, you "de-scan" it erasing it from your mind in the same 1 inch strips.  The theory is that your concious mind is so focused on the card that when you hit the end and erase the entire card, it kinda goes "GHAAA!  ~click~" and shuts off.  I'm curious if anyone else has heard of or tried this?

11:43 PM on 05/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
StarWynd
StarWynd

I've never tried the Tarot card thing.  I've never heard of it before...interesting. 

I don't always have entities fess up on who is making all the noises at my house.  I can usually tell which Dragon is landing by how loud the thump is.  But the rest of the noises...I never think to ask. 

I just know when it's my spirits and not something dark.  I just feel the familiar comfortable energy as opposed to something that makes my skin crawl.  I usually have bells and whistles going off if a dark entity shows up.  And I'll be notified by my spirits as well.

I've had nasty spirits show up, but also wonderful ones too.  My Fae usually bring friends to play.  I had a couple of Werewolves show up, and they wanted to be friends.  They are now bound spirits.  We also have a Basalisk that will show up occassionally, just to observe us.  Now when he makes noise, you know it.  If you startle him it sounds like a crocodile hissing!  But he has never hurt us, he is just curious.

It isn't unusual for a new entity to come to your house before the vessel shows up.  That's nice that your Dragon is making herself known.   

11:59 PM on 05/11/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
dirk
dirk

Yea I have tried this approach, and I am sure it probably would work, although, I am lazy and I tend to look for shortcuts.  For positioning I try to lay flat (Not falling asleep is the hard part and I do fall asleep which is nice I suppose as well).  Deeply breathing basically inhale quickly and as deeply as possible say for a cound of 4 and then exhale really slowly for a count of 8 (Inhale 4 hold 6 exhale 8) or you can do in 5 hold 8 exhale 10)  Basically exhale two times slower than you inhale.  Even doing this a few times prior to zoning out helps alot. 

So my favorite tips are

1.  Lay flat and learn not to move

2.  Breath deeply inhale half as long as you exhale (At least for a while to get you in the mood.

3.  Practice initally with binarual beats or guided visualizations (Don[t get upset if you fall asleep)

4.  Focus on something in your ming anything really and try to see it.  Try to visualize the color red or a rainbow (Harder than you think to keep it in your head)  mix that with a sound like the sound of rain and the smell of wet grass and the feeling of water Try to imagine the entire expeience and don't worry if it isn't even close to perfect enjoy the ride and know you will get better over time.

12:08 AM on 05/12/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
Enchanted
Enchanted

I have tried the same thing Dirk was talking about when you try to see something through your mind. Sometimes I also just let my eyes go out of focus and kinda stare blankly ahead. This seems to be working easier after the arrival of my latest demon queen.

This may be a dumb question, but when you're meditating is your mind supposed to go completly blank? That's what happens to me when I just let my eyes go out of focus, and I think that I'm making progress as far as letting my mind and body relax, but want to make sure that this is on the right track?

03:41 AM on 05/12/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
dirk
dirk

Yes my mind goes roughly blank (minus whatever I am focusing on the picture in my mind)  When working with my Djinn or with Binaural beats I tend to feel my body buzz/vibrate/tingle which is also interesting.  My biggest problem if finding time to do this sort of activity.

09:56 AM on 05/12/2009 Flag Quote & Reply
StarWynd
StarWynd

When I finally silence my random thoughts, I just feel like I can think clearly.  I can hear my entities better, especially if the connection is new.  But I also use this approach when I need to concentrate on one task and block everything else out.  When I write, I have to block out the random thoughts or I wouldn't get anything done. 

I have problems concentrating since my car accident a few years ago, and this is the best method for my to stay on task.  It has taken me some time to master it, but usually after a couple of songs, I can slip into the this mode.  Most of the time I can achieve this without music, but we've all had those days where you have a million things on your mind.     

I believe that making your mind go blank is an Eastern approach.  I've heard that many Westerners are unable to do this task, and I've heard suggestions of just focusing on one thing.  The goal is to silence the chatter.  You just need to try different things until you find what works best for you. 

11:06 AM on 05/12/2009 Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

Tell A Friend About SE

Recent Photos