Spirited Enterprise

* Where Magick Happens *

Forum

Forum Home > Spirits & Entities > My Entities and I

Magpie-Angel

i love being with my entities, they have made such a difference in my normal everyday life.

of course my kitsune and djinn hybrid are completely different to eachother and what i know about my demon that i'm currently paying off for is that he is a complete gentleman.

take my kitsune for example, she herself is the oldest of my entities but at times she can be the most mischivious. when she wants me to do something or she gets a little bored, she hides things like money or sometimes even her own vessel. she didn't like the idea of a demon moving in with us at first and tried frightening him off but i'll get to that a little later.

when i talk to her the information i get isn't always what i ask. for example when she was still in the post we kept in contact and i asked her when she would get here. at the tme she said she would be there on friday of the week that i asked. i did get a package that friday but it didn't have her in it. it was a package of Kitsune Udon Noodles from japan.
also last night is a good example. all she would say was "something is wrong" so it made me panic a little so i rushed upstairs and busted out her pendulum (because my entities have their own certain ones that they like to work with) and found out it was something to do with my money so i was like OMG WHATS HAPPENING! only for her to say it was fine and actually good and that when she said something was wrong she meant something was going to be done differently and that i was gonna get the job i applied for.

i woke up this morning because i had a text on my phone telling me to check my emails and my kitsune was right. i got the job but the way i have to submit the something for it has to be done differently because the online application form sorta broke so i have to do it at the workplace itself.

her favourite things to consume are icecream and fresh orange juice

my dijinn white dragon hybrid doesn't hide things but i can definitely feel her energy and i recieve her manifestations better to the point i feel her wing beats and i once heard her giggle late at night.
she is more reserved on her opinions on thing then my kitsune. if she doesn't know the solution to something or if she knows its a difficult situation then she normally stands by my decision and understands that it is a difficult choice.
she like the taste of almonds and spicy food so i get cravings for chilli con carne quite a lot which isn't a bad thing considering i love spicy food too

and now soon to be the newest addition is a demon. now he manifested in my house as both the entities did before when they first checked out my humble abode but he decided to knock (bang) on my door. my kitsune didn't take to kindly to this and chased him off for fear of a demon in the house. in a way this sort of makes me laugh to think that he was such a gentleman as to knock on a ladies door before entering.
my kitsune was blocking him for awhile because of his race so i couldn't speak to him properly until i found out about it and asked her to give him a chance so i invited him over one night i let them all sit down and talk and now they all get along and we can't wait to have him here with us properly

October 4, 2011 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
Quote of the Day provided by The Free Library

Follow me on Twitter

Like Us On Facebook

Herb Selector

Tell A Friend About SE